ICI Pakistan Employee Reviews

A happening and fun workplace where everyday is a happening day
Purchase Officer (Current Employee) –  KarachiNovember 5, 2017
Good company to work with. It gives you an opportunity to grow and excel in your career. It promotes employee empowerment and gives good perks and benefits. They just need to focus more on enhancing work life balance.
Pros
Medical, Car Loan
Cons
Less Work Life balance
Good Workplace as well as learning
Year Apprenticeship of Chemical Plant Operator (Current Employee) –  JhelumOctober 31, 2017
This institution also has a chance to learn with work.
The management here is cooperative.
I am also here doing job in laboratory but for my interest they give me some time for Boiler Training.
Good Working Environment
Assistant Product Manager (Current Employee) –  LahoreMay 25, 2017
Good Place to Work in ICI Pakistan Ltd.
Multinational Environmental
Good Perks and Benefits
HR Department is fully organized
All Business are working very well
Pros
Good Working environment
Cons
Nothing find Yet
fun working place
Intern (Former Employee) –  LahoreMay 4, 2017
the best place i have come to work. excellent staff. give you alot of opportunities to grow n express ur views. provide alot of benefits to the employees.
Pros
free lunches, short breaks
Cons
health insurance
Industrial Business Development
Product Manager - Chemicals Business (Former Employee) –  KarachiApril 20, 2017
I was in Lahore for a visit doing product trials at different companies.
This morning we had to go to Gujranwala to do trials at a Pepsi Bottler. We had another booked in 2nd half at a Refrigeration plant in Lahore. The trial at Pepsi went good but took us so long that we came back to Lahore around 4 pm.
We ran into the plant of Orient Electronics. The GM there was fuming, how could you not come when you planned to run a trial. He just never stopped bashing us.
Anyways, we just convinced him to allow us to do the trial 1st half tomorrow morning.
We did and it was successful much to over relief.

We did win both the accounts of Pepsi and Orient.
Pros
We did make business
Enjoying the Job
Site Manager (Former Employee) –  SheikhupuraJanuary 30, 2017
To working with an organization and to enhance my skills along with the achievement of organization goal, become a vibrant professional whose strengths and capabilities grow with the passage of time and who knows how to use them to achieve the corporate objectives of the company that I serve.
ICI Pakistan is a learning place.
Sales Officer (Current Employee) –  LahoreDecember 24, 2016
ICI Pakistan is good organization to work with. There is lot of learning for new comers. However, after some time one person required to do work of two persons.
Pros
Medical facility
Cons
Late sitting
An extremely biased place to work.
Technical Trainee Officer (Current Employee) –  KarachiDecember 12, 2016
I started my career at ICI Pakistan and got to learn the basics of how things work in an industry.
But i believe that it is a very biased company to work in. the salary difference among the people working in head office and people working in laboratory or plant is very high with the laboratory staff being paid very low salaries. Being an engineer i was given irrelevant tasks and projects which had nothing to do with my career growth.
Pros
annual business conference held in a foreign country
Cons
late sittings, irrelevant work, no proper system.
lahore pakistan
electrical supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lahore pakistanNovember 17, 2016
I need to new job because i want a lurn experience in life. Proper organization Iurn to much experience so banefit my life.
this time my age 25 so need proper job so continue work experience..
Pros
lahore
Cons
pakistan
good job place
TSO (Current Employee) –  MansehraNovember 15, 2016
most enjoyable part is on every way because i t is related to my field and i learn more thing from this platefarm.it is hardest but at every hard stage i learn som thing
Pros
free lunch
Cons
healthcare
Goal oriented fun place with work pressure
CTO (Former Employee) –  KarachiNovember 8, 2016
ICI was a dream employer. lot of job security, lot of learning and very good team. They recognized and appreciated every single contribution of the employee. Its an old company very much willing to adapt to modern practices for growth.
Pros
Flexible timings
Cons
office location
A company dependent on people more than systems.
Business Development Manager - Marketing (Former Employee) –  KarachiOctober 10, 2016
When companies depend on people more than creating systems they usually are in fire fighting mode at all times.

Even though the learning is immense but sustaining healthy & motivated employees becomes a challenge.
overall a well balanced and motivated workplace
Finance Intern (Former Employee) –  Karachi, PakistanSeptember 27, 2016
ICI is a great place to work, with extremely friendly and motivated individuals around. it has a great facilities such as an excellent cafeteria, gym, badminton court, table tennis and much more. Everyone seems to help each other and are very welcoming to the new employees coming in. The corporate governance is also very professional and the rules and regulations get the best out of the workers in terms of discipline and work ethic. The drawback would be the location of the office which is near west wharf, in an under developed and over crowded area.
A great company to work for. Take good care of their employees and provide a very learning atmosphere for all
Internship (Former Employee) –  KarachiMay 8, 2016
Excellent superiors, very helpful and provide the needed mentoring where possible

Company gives the opportunity to those who really deserve hence merit base system prevails and all those who are hard working are rewarded justly
Pros
A very good learning experience
Cons
work/life balance is not easy to achieve
Excellent working environment
Sales and Marketing (Former Employee) –  5 West Warf, KarachiMarch 4, 2016
Well organized management
Team Management and leadership
Excellent, well qualified and organized management
Excellent team
Working on holidays
Event Management
ICI PAKISTAN is one of the best company to work, freindly working place and offers to get diversify experience.
Key Account Manager (Former Employee) –  LahoreFebruary 19, 2016
ICI PAKISTAN is one of the best company to work in Pakistan and I learned a lot during my 17 years span of time, ICI Pakistan give a chance to get diversify experiences due to number of different businesses. Management are always ready to give chances of learning and development. Co-workers are very co-operative due to friendly environment of the company. Recognition of the budget achievement are the enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
Own Mess which charge minimal charges of Lunches, Free Medical & Dental facilities etc.
Cons
Spent long hours ofently
Secretary Finance Department (Former Employee) –  Karachi, PSDJanuary 12, 2016
First time experienced with Multinational Firm. Totally different environment, Professionally work and peoples helps you alot if stuck.

Avery nice company to work,
Institution for new hiring
Sales Promoter (Former Employee) –  Lahore, PPBNovember 18, 2015
I have start working in this company it was an institution for new hiring.
It was purely a multinational company with international standards.
Pros
Safety, Security and health environment.
Cons
No personal life.
Its fun n play while working at ici
ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER (Former Employee) –  Lahore, PPBAugust 11, 2015
General meeting. Round of the plant and colony. Learned a lot from the job, team building, delegation of powers and confidence. Management behaviuor was above of all it was just like have a fun and learn. Co-workers fully cooperative. Acheiving the target was the hardest and most enjoyable part.
Pros
Lunch, Tea n snacks company's responsibility.
Cons
No such cons
Challenging, Exciting, Empowering and Rewarding
Assistant Manager Learning and Development (Current Employee) –  Karachi, PakistanMarch 22, 2015
It is an amazing place to work. You get the right exposure by working in not only four diverse businesses but four diverse industries. Working in Corporate Functions and that too in HR has a charm of its own as you get to design, develop and roll out interventions for the entire company and evaluate its success.
Pros
4 course meal
Cons
Can't think of anything