Teacher jobs in Karachi
- Supervise, guide and support Assistant or Associate Teacher effectively to develop, share and participate in classroom activities to meet developmental and…
The Beaconhouse Times
- Actively participate and encourage staff participation in parent teacher and other community groups.
- Masters in Education or equivalent.
- Responsible to prepare lesson plans, lecture materials and actively involve in developing.
- Identify clear teaching and learning objectives specifying how they…
- Teachers Required for Primary Section Gender:
- Interested candidates, Please share your resumes with subject line " Primary Teacher".
- Montessori, Primary, and Secondary teachers required.
- Teachers Required for the new campus of Dawn Public School in North Nazimabad.
- Responsible to teach Islamiat in English.
- Identify clear teaching and learning objectives specifying how they will be taught and.
- Organizing and attending parent / teacher meetings.
- Must be capable of independent supervision of the children.
- Keep the classroom clean and inviting.
- Maths Teacher – Grade VI – VIII.
- Computer Teacher – Grade I – IV.
- Science Teacher – Grade I – IV.
- English Teacher – Grade I – IV.
- Urdu Teacher – Grade I – III.
- Ensures that deadlines are met by the teachers in the checking of papers and result preparation.
- Ensures that the teaching is carried out in coordination with…
- Ensures that deadlines are met by the teachers in the checking of papers and result.
- Actively supports the Head of Campus in the implementation of Academics in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.