Askari Bank Limited Employee Reviews

5 star.
Senior Vice President (Former Employee) –  SindhOctober 31, 2019
Excellent organization to work for if you are based in pakistan. A famous group of pakistan own this private bank with total branches of 550 location all over the country
A fine working experience to begin with.
Operation Officer (Former Employee) –  LahoreOctober 18, 2019
an fine job to start with but i didn't feel like making a career out of it. i feel like there was limited growth in future. and i had a plan to switch banking for quit some time.
Good experience
Contractual employee in operations dept (Current Employee) –  MuzaffarabadOctober 1, 2019
Over all good experience. I want a job in your department, i will give my 100 % if you give me any responsibility in your department. Your company provides good things for learning.
Good place to work if some one
Internship (Former Employee) –  LahoreAugust 15, 2019
Good place to work if some one is looking forward to understanding banking culture and norms. Askari Bank like any other bank offers good career path to the individuals who can strive, work hard and have passion to cover an extra mile.
Improvement 360 is highly recomended
universal teller /Reatail banker (Current Employee) –  G-6 melodeyAugust 4, 2019
Experieced proffesional management still improvement and development is necessary to rate up the skill in accordance for the public and employee improved future.
Pros
Managable presentative
Cons
Screening methods and standing for a cause for better to provide services
good environment for employee to work with AKBL
OG-ii (Current Employee) –  bahria town karachiJuly 24, 2019
i join askari bank ltd on 28,feb 2019 as OG-II .alot of banking knowledge gained from askari bank
management is so so good for employee
work palce is good for employee
salary is too much less as per todays market
An extremely productive place to work in.
Commercial Banking Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Lahore, PakistanJune 4, 2019
A typical day in Askari where work started at exactly 9 AM where on a daily basis you had to make sure all the customers were kept in check since they had borrowed money from the bank for their companies financial use, and to keep a track of their transaction and incase they required any sort of assistance you had to predict it before they would. Marketing new customers always is important but at the same time retaining customers is of the same importance. Working hours normally did not close after 5 PM and following the customers comfort zone it was always a pleasure to be in touch with them on whatsapp or wechat if they were travelling and found email a bit tiring to get in touch with their personal banker.
Pros
Best place for learning, very tough working hours, but on the plus point one got to learn things way quicker.
Cons
Unending extremely long hours.
Work
Assistant Manager Grade (Former Employee) –  SindhApril 14, 2019
Life at Askari Bank was enjoyable and challenging . Everyday we had to support various departments within the Branch. Operations , Trade , Credits and Treasury.
Pros
Managemetnt Support
Cons
Late hours
Productive and Challenging
Manager Credits (Former Employee) –  Sargodha, PakistanMarch 23, 2019
Banking is always a challenging industry. It demand high level of professionalism and skills. However i possess all basic requirements and spent two years in this bank and achieve all assigned targets.
Pros
No charges on different banking products and low interest rate on credit
Ranking vise it is in top 10 Banks
Vice President (Former Employee) –  KarachiDecember 29, 2018
The bank having its commercial activities in various places and cities having good reputation and work as per policies of State Bank of Pakistan. The is one the best bank in Pakistan
Pros
Provide Free training to its employee.
Cons
Nothing found
Difficult tasks made easy
Unit Head Syndications - Investment Banking (Current Employee) –  Karachi, PakistanDecember 17, 2018
Working environment at Askari Bank Limited is excellent. All the employees and management are very friendly. We do not face any difficulty in contacting our seniors whenever required which includes not only our supervisors but also the senior management. They are open to suggestions and are open to provide any help we require. I have more than 16 years of experience at different organizations, but the kind of environment which I have found at Askari Bank is not found anywhere else.I think such an environment makes difficult tasks easy and provide motivation to work.
Pros
Friendly environment, open door policy
Cons
Salary and benefits
I am working at back office
Officer Grade I (Current Employee) –  IslamabadDecember 14, 2018
I am working in a friendly environment but problem is my job is not from my field and my salary is very low which should be higher and I want to leave banking sector.
from 9_5 I work in Askari and in this time I had learn alot from my supervisors. The staff was the cooperative and supportive.
internee (Former Employee) –  Taxila, Gulshan ColonyOctober 30, 2018
the best staff I van say Askari have
learned how to handle the customers if they r yelling or dissatisfactory then how to make them calm and have satisfy them
when I did my work my work under supervision of bank officer, that was the best part of my internship time period.
Pros
free tea which was the most most best part of the job, celebrating events.
Cons
in that short period of time I hadn't seen or face any con, but I can say that working hours for girls are slightly difficult
good employer to work with
Compliance Manager (Current Employee) –  Capital TerritoryOctober 26, 2018
good employer to work with, very supportive environment.

One of the leading bank and progresstive bank in pakistan.

lot of learning oppurtunities if someone want to learn
Excellent Working Environment
Regional Compliance Officer (Current Employee) –  Camp Office MultanOctober 7, 2018
askaribank Limited is one of the best player in market not only in terms of business and ethics but also work culture. It just give a feel of family environment where every body know each other and have mutual and respectful relationship.
Pros
Best Culture for Work and Best HR policy
productive
INTERNEE (Former Employee) –  SialkotSeptember 26, 2018
had a great experience at askari bank working in daily operations such as clearing account opening , dealing with cheques maintain the locker room register and so on....
I love with my Banking careers. I try to manage the friendly environment with my colleagues. I believe if HR is satisfy we have gain maximum output.
Head of Liabilities - Islamic Banking Division (Current Employee) –  Rawalpindi pakistanSeptember 22, 2018
I really enjoy with my work. I have learned a lot from my seniors. The working atmosphere is friendly. In these tuff circumstances the company always take care of its employee.
banking sector
Worked on Internship (Former Employee) –  pakistanAugust 3, 2018
Askari Bank Ltd is one of the competing bank in paskitan providing various services to its customers . I have leared alot as they rotated to to different positions to enhance my abilities the resposibilities involved were:
Assist in bank Operations
Provided a support in opening of Bank Accounts
Prepared Spreadsheets
Managed Book Keeping
Pros
weekly free lunch
Cons
a good and dynamic organization
Intern (Former Employee) –  MultanJuly 31, 2018
indeed, its a good organization. during my internship era, i found this organization as marvelous. i remember, that i was not a professional guy but the way their administration treated with me was excellent. i wish to be a permanent part of that bank.
Productive & Friendly environment
Manager Credits (Former Employee) –  Capital TerritoryJuly 20, 2018
Cooperative Human Resource team that helps grow the employee & provides trainings as per need. Great office environment and culture. Hard working & dedicated employees