Askari Bank Limited

Askari Bank Limited Employee Reviews

A Good place to learn
The day on closing the data is typical day at my work . I learned a lot to my colleagues. Management of the company is so good. The culture of the company is also good.
corporate culture but hectic routine
Askari Bank is a corporate culture company with a versatile management and job roles which provide the person to learn and use the expertise in different manners.
work place
Askari bank is a good financial organization, staff is very cooperative, helping in learn new tasks.
management is very friendly but take time in taking decision.
Internship at Askari Bank
My experience working at Askari bank was quite fair, i learned everything about how the banking system works, how the bank operates, what are different banking procedure and most importantly how to deal with customers. The management and workplace was quite friendly and professional which helped me build a professional base. Hardest part of the job was repetitive work.
Pros
Free tea and lunch, repetitive breaks
Cons
repetitive work, hard to kill time
Hectic culture but good professional
It was my internship and that was unpaid, but all of those i learnt slightly good and stressful conditions had faced sometimes meanwhile my supervisor taught me in how to deal with various banking activities confidently.
My experience and exposure
I have learned alot while working at askari bank limited gained alot of experience in banking operations,bank teller,sales ,marketing department.

Taking into account big organization having alot of future scope
Productive and fun
- Good culture for employees.
- have an ability to adjust in any environment.

- Perfect place to learn fro new joiners and experienced holders.

- Caring for employees.
Internee
Works as an internee. Experience was good. Learned different things while working in various departments. Works in ckearing department, accoungs department.
5 star.
Excellent organization to work for if you are based in pakistan. A famous group of pakistan own this private bank with total branches of 550 location all over the country
A fine working experience to begin with.
an fine job to start with but i didn't feel like making a career out of it. i feel like there was limited growth in future. and i had a plan to switch banking for quit some time.
Good experience
Over all good experience. I want a job in your department, i will give my 100 % if you give me any responsibility in your department. Your company provides good things for learning.
Good place to work if some one
Good place to work if some one is looking forward to understanding banking culture and norms. Askari Bank like any other bank offers good career path to the individuals who can strive, work hard and have passion to cover an extra mile.
Improvement 360 is highly recomended
Experieced proffesional management still improvement and development is necessary to rate up the skill in accordance for the public and employee improved future.
Pros
Managable presentative
Cons
Screening methods and standing for a cause for better to provide services
good environment for employee to work with AKBL
i join askari bank ltd on 28,feb 2019 as OG-II .alot of banking knowledge gained from askari bank
management is so so good for employee

work palce is good for employee

salary is too much less as per todays market
An extremely productive place to work in.
A typical day in Askari where work started at exactly 9 AM where on a daily basis you had to make sure all the customers were kept in check since they had borrowed money from the bank for their companies financial use, and to keep a track of their transaction and incase they required any sort of assistance you had to predict it before they would. Marketing new customers always is important but at the same time retaining customers is of the same importance. Working hours normally did not close after 5 PM and following the customers comfort zone it was always a pleasure to be in touch with them on whatsapp or wechat if they were travelling and found email a bit tiring to get in touch with their personal banker.
Pros
Best place for learning, very tough working hours, but on the plus point one got to learn things way quicker.
Cons
Unending extremely long hours.
Work
Life at Askari Bank was enjoyable and challenging . Everyday we had to support various departments within the Branch. Operations , Trade , Credits and Treasury.
Pros
Managemetnt Support
Cons
Late hours
Productive and Challenging
Banking is always a challenging industry. It demand high level of professionalism and skills. However i possess all basic requirements and spent two years in this bank and achieve all assigned targets.
Pros
No charges on different banking products and low interest rate on credit
Ranking vise it is in top 10 Banks
The bank having its commercial activities in various places and cities having good reputation and work as per policies of State Bank of Pakistan. The is one the best bank in Pakistan
Pros
Provide Free training to its employee.
Cons
Nothing found
Difficult tasks made easy
Working environment at Askari Bank Limited is excellent. All the employees and management are very friendly. We do not face any difficulty in contacting our seniors whenever required which includes not only our supervisors but also the senior management. They are open to suggestions and are open to provide any help we require. I have more than 16 years of experience at different organizations, but the kind of environment which I have found at Askari Bank is not found anywhere else.I think such an environment makes difficult tasks easy and provide motivation to work.
Pros
Friendly environment, open door policy
Cons
Salary and benefits
I am working at back office
I am working in a friendly environment but problem is my job is not from my field and my salary is very low which should be higher and I want to leave banking sector.
from 9_5 I work in Askari and in this time I had learn alot from my supervisors. The staff was the cooperative and supportive.
the best staff I van say Askari have
learned how to handle the customers if they r yelling or dissatisfactory then how to make them calm and have satisfy them

when I did my work my work under supervision of bank officer, that was the best part of my internship time period.
Pros
free tea which was the most most best part of the job, celebrating events.
Cons
in that short period of time I hadn't seen or face any con, but I can say that working hours for girls are slightly difficult