Askari Bank Limited

Askari Bank Limited Employee Reviews in Rawalpindi

Rawalpindi13 reviews
corporate culture but hectic routine
Askari Bank is a corporate culture company with a versatile management and job roles which provide the person to learn and use the expertise in different manners.
I love with my Banking careers. I try to manage the friendly environment with my colleagues. I believe if HR is satisfy we have gain maximum output.
I really enjoy with my work. I have learned a lot from my seniors. The working atmosphere is friendly. In these tuff circumstances the company always take care of its employee.
Friendly environment
Banking job is tough specially for cashier. No free time after closing. But Bank have friendly environment. Everyone iss like family there. as everyone have to stay 8-9 hours daily together
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
No break
productive
it has been a great experience with Askari Bank Limited,i worked in credits and account section and learned new things,management of internees is quite good and workplace culture is extremely interesting i enjoyed a lot doing internship.
Good
All were very friendly and cooperative, all helped and guided during the internship period. All were punctual and prefer to be on time. Best learning place for startups.
I ave learned about dealing with the customers as well as with the colleagues. I have learned about the account opening process in Aaskari bank
Pros
2 time tea
Cons
no break for lunch
Askari Bank as Work Place
The points you mentioned in above review case are interlinked, thus its make the work place totally amiable condition for employees to work and got satisfaction, any weak link as I rated above make the employee's mind set to leave and search else for better opportunity.
My case is same as I elaborated here.
Pros
Better environment and handsome package.
Cons
May be far from family and home land.
Productive Management
Askari Bank Limited is one of the leading and growing banks in Pakistan and a lot of potential careers opportunities and learning at here. I joined this bank one year before and learn a lot from here.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Askari Bank Limited?
Good Working Environment. Helping Management
The Working Environment is good. The upper management is cooperative and helpful. Long working hours are there but one or two times in a week.
Pros
Free Tea and Snacks
Disciplined and efficient work environment with good procedures
Askari Bank is a disciplined and efficient work environment with good procedures.
filling,verification of documents and medical leave verification.
i have done filling, maintaining leave record, verification of employee credentials and verification of medical leave availed by employees.
productive and joyful working place
work as sales coordinator
enjoyed life there as trainee

account opening
Askari bank is one of the largest banking network in Pakistan, having more than 300 branches across the country backed by strong paid up capital and earnings.