Askari Bank Limited

Askari Bank Limited Employee Review

View all Askari Bank Limited reviews

Difficult tasks made easy
Unit Head Syndications - Investment Banking (Current Employee) –  Karachi, PakistanDecember 17, 2018
Working environment at Askari Bank Limited is excellent. All the employees and management are very friendly. We do not face any difficulty in contacting our seniors whenever required which includes not only our supervisors but also the senior management. They are open to suggestions and are open to provide any help we require. I have more than 16 years of experience at different organizations, but the kind of environment which I have found at Askari Bank is not found anywhere else.I think such an environment makes difficult tasks easy and provide motivation to work.
Pros
Friendly environment, open door policy
Cons
Salary and benefits

Other Askari Bank Limited Employee Reviews

Hectic culture but good professional
Intern (Former Employee) –  Lahore PakistanJanuary 8, 2020
It was my internship and that was unpaid, but all of those i learnt slightly good and stressful conditions had faced sometimes meanwhile my supervisor taught me in how to deal with various banking activities confidently.
My experience and exposure
SBS (Assistant Manager Grade) (Current Employee) –  Capital TerritoryDecember 28, 2019
I have learned alot while working at askari bank limited gained alot of experience in banking operations,bank teller,sales ,marketing department.

Taking into account big organization having alot of future scope