Avery Dennison

Avery Dennison Management reviews

A Learning place, fun place and well organised.
Executive Customer Service (Former Employee) –  PakistanJune 15, 2015
My experience at Avery dennison was great. It was a good place to work at, with different types of technical learning, training and system related training.
The management was good too and supportive. I had a team of 6 member and all were very cooperative and fun loving.
I did not find anything hard there as everything was well organised and easy in order to learn and work.
I loved that job as it had many good benefits also which I did not find in any other place i worked.
Pros
supportive, Lunch for late sitting
Cons
Nothing from my perspective
One among fortune 500 companies
Maintenance Engineer (Former Employee) –  Karachi, PSDFebruary 27, 2015
One of regional branch of the company, but management of this branch was local which has ruined all the culture of a multinational company. Lot of learning regarding PLCs , DCS, Inverters, Electrical and mechanical maintenance.
Planning Engineer
Production Planning Engineer (Current Employee) –  Karachi PakistanFebruary 11, 2014
An engineer with higher education in business managment domain too. Having 05 years cummulative exposure of contract manufacturing (Shaan Technologies) and RBIS (Avery Dennison) sectors. Expertise encompassing Production,Distribution, Customer services,planning, and Supply Chain. Also as ELS had conducted number of trainings locally (at both companies). Have conducted these trainings & workshops Corporate Organizations.Completed MBA in Supply Chain Management & hold B.E in industrial Engineering & Management. Possesses the practical exposure of quality and supply chain drivers with successful implementation of numerous projects.