Bahria Town (Pvt) Ltd Employee Reviews

It was good to learn basics there
Site Engineer (Former Employee) –  Capital TerritoryNovember 7, 2019
It was good to start career from bahria.
I have worked almost one year one.month.
Management was good and staff was experienced learning environment was really good as i was a fresh engineer it was an excellent experience .
It was great experience of my Life to work with a reputed Company
HSE Officer (Former Employee) –  Rawalpindi Phase 5 to 8September 22, 2019
It was great experience of my life working as a HSE Officer in this Company, I have learned a lots of thing,
Working as a Team to complete the task in a limited time period.
Arranging Safety orientation for new employees.
Good
Deputy Manager Horticulture (Current Employee) –  KarachiSeptember 4, 2019
Bahria Town is one of the largest landscaping project of Pakistan. Working in Bahria Town gives good knowledge to you regarding field and helps you to groom you knowledge and secure your future.
One can be polished if he is in raw form
Deputy Manager (Current Employee) –  Phase 8May 27, 2019
Good for those who want to start their career and need to understand the systems and procedures, hierarchy,decision making trends, political pressure and alliances with outsiders for the benefit of the system as a whole
Pros
Free Food, Healthy Environments, No Electricity Short-fall
Cons
Favoritism, Low Growth, Stagnant Posting
Productive and funplace
Audit Officer (Current Employee) –  ISLAMABAD PAKISTANMarch 19, 2019
Always seniors support us friendly during hard assignments we do team work to complete audit assignments other employees in bahria town are also very professional and we enjoy to work with them
Hectic work environment
Sr. Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  M9 Motorway KarachiJanuary 29, 2019
No work life balance, your life will only be wasting in travelling and a lot of travelling to and from your home until unless you are in management, than you'll get car and other perks
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Not so productive environment
Internal Audit officer (Former Employee) –  KarachiJanuary 18, 2019
Job in bahria town is much learningable and career growth. All staff is cooprative with employees and guid in good manners.bahria town prove a good plate form for employees and give respect to emoloyees.
Pros
Free lunch, pic and drop, residence
Cons
So far
Productive & helpful workplace
Site Engineer (Former Employee) –  PunjabJanuary 2, 2019
I really enjoyed working for Bahria Town, during my time there i felt like progressing quite well as an individual as well as a team man. they really challenge you to bring your best everyday, apart from some issues at the higher tier, the management, it is an excellent institute to grow and fulfil your potential.
Pros
Medical allowance, Pick & drop facility, Fuel allowance.
Cons
Politics, Lack of trust amongst management & workers.
working and friendly environment
Manager Public Health Design in Asia's (Current Employee) –  LahoreNovember 28, 2018
I joined this company as a design engineer and with years of experience in here i have gripped and enhance my vision a lot. elegant company with a lot of opportunities. very friendly and supportive environment.
A good learning environment
Urban Planner / Town Planner (Current Employee) –  SindhOctober 23, 2018
It was a project based job. I learned many things during my work experience at Central Boulevard housing scheme. The environment of working was comfortable. As I worked on the behalf of consultant for planning the scheme that's why I learned professional way of planning and presenting a housing scheme
Pros
Comfortable working environment
Cons
Low Salary
It was great time to enhance the knowledge
ASSISTANT MANAGER SALES (Acting) (Former Employee) –  SindhSeptember 12, 2018
I am very thankful to Bahria, because of that company i have learnt that how we can work under pressure, to handle customer work load.
it was first experience regarding office time and faced hard time, taunts,warnings but finally learn to face any organization.

Bahria is Pakistan's largest real estate company and it is honor for me i was part of it and worked hard for the betterment of secure future.
Pros
free lunches, Free Transportation, Free medical
Cons
Lobby system, under pressure, more than one boss
Productive and carrier bosting company
Supply Chain Manager and coordinator to CEO (Former Employee) –  Islamabad pakistanApril 1, 2018
Massive learning in field of:

• Treasury and financial management.
• Coordinator Chairman and CEO (Complaint cell & Business development)
• Liaison with agents, parties, contractors & maintain their accounts, documentation, their claims and billings.
• Collaboration with all banks specifically Escorts investment bank ltd.
• All projects reporting of BTPL hospitals, schools, MVO security & Helicopter wing.
• Analyze Financial Audit reports.
• Conducting Executive conferences and virtual meetings, events, opening, inaugurations & exhibitions.
• Accounts management corporate affairs, chairman safe & land purchasing upcoming or development of all projects.
• Data/file management and record keeping.
• Supply Chain Management
• Procurement and Sourcing
• Telecom and BTS towers management (i-e from tower installation to rental schedule, account & record keeping along with meeting to their executives of each telecom industry nationwide).
• Scrutinize financial assistance, education & medical welfare and monthly stipends.
Pros
promotions, events and foreign visits
Cons
long working hours
Friendly working envoirment
Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  Karachi, PakistanOctober 6, 2017
Bahria town encourages employees to work to their full potential, by providing friendly work environment. Senior management provides flexibility on work ideas and often amend the business plans on junior level advice which seems best to them. Quick on spot decision making helps in boosting employee moral and motivation.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
no gratuity, only employee medical covered
High standard of working
Manager Accounts (Former Employee) –  Lahore, PakistanAugust 21, 2017
They provide High standard working environment & friendly too but all the time you never know when you are going to be fired with lame excuse that you have not done.
Pros
Free Transport & Meal
Cons
No job security
It's been great experience working in a organization like Bahria Town environment is great and learning is good working with team.
Customer Support Center, Phase (Current Employee) –  Capital TerritoryJuly 9, 2017
The company has good reputation in market and has very good environment all the staff members are helping GM and other managers are very cooperative and helping.
Learning and boost up your carrer organization
Accounts Officer (Current Employee) –  Bahir Enclave IslamabadJuly 3, 2017
Bahir Town is construction Industry which is big one in construction indusrty of asia it has lor of projects every project has independent management, setup, staff. Every member of staff qualified according to his job requirement.
I have learned many things like:-
To Work With Team
Establish team for specific task
Work in pressure situation
Report to Higher Management about work
Maintain Financial Data with every aspect
Financial closing of financial reports
Records of Assets and Liabilites
Manage Funds on time for payment
Its in the phase of development
Sr. Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  PakistanJune 10, 2017
Its a good firm. I have learned a lot there and it gave me many opportunities to prove myself and it has made me a better professional. Salaries and other benefits are good.
Its environment is very good for the begginers as employee and worthwhile for the investers
Deputy Manager Accounts (Current Employee) –  Islamabad, PakistanMarch 20, 2017
I am working there on multi tasking nature of post and learnt a lot about booking keeping, making all types of vouchers, adjustments, bank reconciliations, payroll, and have known about all routing of bill till its payment.

To educate the colleagues from other departments especially for billing concerns, and inculcate office decorum along with other administrative things, is the hardest and enjoyable part of my job.
Pros
We have free lunch there.
Cons
Short breaks for offering prayers
Productive and Carefull organization
Site In-charge (Former Employee) –  RawalpindiFebruary 21, 2017
Bahria Town is a great place for work. Here everybody got experience which meets international standards. Using stat of art techniques and latest technology every employees can learn many new and modern techniques as well job security.
Pros
Free Lunch, Mobile Balance, Car, POL etc
Cons
Short Breaks, Family Medical, House etc
that was my field job.
Site Supervisor (Electrical) (Former Employee) –  islamabad, pakistanAugust 15, 2015
I really enjoyed working there. the job was all about what I studied. Bahria town have 10 top international awards of property.