Career Pakistan

Career Pakistan Employee Reviews

Dynamic in HR
Dynamic in Human Resource and resource management. Have been aggressively working to enhance resource management and use targeted approach for their required goals.
Pros
Friendly and professional
LIARS, hire fresh graduates and use them
This company hires fresh graduates and offer a salary. After hiring they say that this salary is progress based and a target of atleast 40 CVs has to be achieved in order to get the full salary. They know very well that a newly hired person cannot achieve the target and end up getting 1-2000 pkr in some cases. Me and all of my batch had to leave in the first 3 months because we were promised Pkr 22,000 per month but we could hardly make Pkr 3-4000 a month.
A life of recruiter

shortlisting

weekly reports

contacting peers

monthly meetings
A workplace that challenges your memory and sales skill yet doesnt pay well for the work put in
It was good to get first hand information about how recruitment agencies work and getting you worked up to the core with competition among colleagues.

I learned to design job description, deal with clients, multitask, be communicative and challenged

My co workers are amazing. In fact the best thing about this company was the people i worked with

The hardest part of the job was to meet the unrealistic monthly targets with all the limitations of work and some what unjustified pay cuts. Also the work monotonoy made it boring for people who thrive in creativity.

The most enjoyable part of the job was to connect with people from different backgrounds, talk to them, know about their jobs and companies and different sectors in the market & also to place candidates in organizations made me think i am doing something good for others in form of finding jobs for them.
Pros
flexible working hours
Cons
pay cut, low salary, no benefits
Recruitment officer
I worked as a freelancer recruitment work officer in this head hunting agency. My experience was very good and the working Environment was very productive and motivationg
Workplace
i learned alot during the 1 month of my job, how to screen out the potential candidates, posting and creating J.Ds.