Contour Software Employee Reviews

Productive work with ping pong and mini soccer games
Sr. Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Karachi PakistanJune 9, 2019
The company is providing best facilities to ensure the employee engagement. Also the timings are flexible which makes people happy. Working environment is awesome.
Fun work place with no job security
SSE (Former Employee) –  KarachiNovember 16, 2018
While working at Contour there is absolutely no pressure for the deliverable work and generally the only expectation is quality. Plenty of activities around to get involved in however the processes are ill defined and the management lacks vision. Many of the decisions are based on favoritism and personal judgments thus leading to a weak job security.
Pros
Excellent medical coverage, professional development budget, cricket, table tennis
Cons
No job security, favoritism, poor processes, vision-less management
place with full of favoritism and biased
QA (Former Employee) –  KarachiJune 21, 2018
It was a nice place but Admin and HR department are very biased. Even the job is not secure. they can kick you once they feel they don't need you anymore. Plus some QA leads feel insecure if they get to know you can do better than them. they don't guide you but they surely criticize you at every stage. I must say its a place full of politics and favoritism.
Pros
lunches, provident fund, medical, opd allowances, recreational area
Cons
unethical culture, no market competitive salary, less growth, biased enviroment
Fun workplace with recreation facilities
I work here as a Documentation Specialist (Current Employee) –  KarachiMarch 21, 2017
My driver drops me off to work. Once I get to the building, I take the elevator to the 11th floor.
I punch my card upon reaching our suite - i is usually 10:45 am. Since I work for Canada, my day usually starts by 11 am (Pakistan Time).

I go over to my desk and look through the emails for any pending or urgent tasks. If there is nothing in the pipeline - I ask one of my colleagues to join me for table tennis or gym.

The rest is work, lunch break, prayer break, a little chit chat, tea and meetings.

I realized that only I can bring the change I wish to see. I have introduced training, user-friendly documents and work-load consideration.

The management is helpful, cooperative and interactive.

Workplace culture is friendly. My department only has men, yet I never felt uncomfortable in any way.

The hardest part is when me and my team lead are in totally different dimensions. And we have to find common grounds to get things going.

The best part are the peers, fun things and events.
Pros
Free lunches, events, picnics.
Cons
limited growth, limited salary growth, no appreciation, unfair favoritism
dependent, hardworking, committed
Sr. software engineer (Former Employee) –  KarachiJuly 3, 2016
i am hard working, dedicated to work, want to learn new things quickly, very friendly, complete work in timely manner,

the task was completed in a timely manner and accordingly its test cases were made to be given by QA team.
Pros
hard working, dedicated
Cons
trust others quickly
Good environment and culture
QA Team Lead/Manager (Current Employee) –  Karachi, PKMay 24, 2016
Relax timing, option of working remotely, good environment and culture, peers are co-operative, good technology trends
Great working environment with lots of entertainments like pingpong, foosball, gym, cricket
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  KarachiDecember 16, 2014
I have been an active participant in core software development, functional analysis, requirement analysis, designing modules, fixing the defects/errors.

My team members are very cooperative and we are working here in a very pleasant environment.

My solid educational background and practical work experience has prepared me well for making an immediate contribution in my organization.
Pros
bonuses, provident funds, no micro level checking, dinner, free lunches, medical, picnics, sports, gym
Productive and good environment
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  KarachiNovember 19, 2013
Productive and good environment, working on SharePoint

- Developing custom solutions
- Doing migrations
- Site Brandings
- Business Connectivity solutions
Pros
Nice environment