Cross Stitch

Cross Stitch Employee Reviews

Quite a Silent Environment also loving too.
It was a nice experience but i didn't learn anything from Cross Stitch. No one was that friendly like everyone on its own. It was a internship and i thought someone guide me about a thing but i learn more from YouTube.
working experiences in cross stitch
worked in unstitched and stitched pret for cross stitch upcoming winter collection of 2018. overall experienced in cross stitch was very good because i have learned a lot working with cross stitch team in its design house. i have also learned a lot about trends and forecast of different collection according to seasons. Basically cross stitch played a vital role towards entering in professionalism.
Productive and FUN
I have learned so much from Cross Stitch. CEO of this company has offered me a leading role in quality department, which gives me a lot of experience.
Good Work Environment
Work environment is good but employee benefits and salaries are low.Worked in Different Departments as an intern.Learned a lot of things from my Supervisors. Participated in the healthy functioning of Organization.Performed all Assigned duties.Gain knowledge of HR Payroll and Audit of factory.High Motivation from colleagues Strengthen my Self-Confidence.
Pros
Low Salary, Lack of Compensations
Cons
Good culture, Good Management