DevBatch Inc

DevBatch Inc Employee Reviews

Worst place for professionals
Salesforce Developer (Former Employee) –  LahoreJune 8, 2017
Worst management, worst culture, lack of professionalism. They dont know how to treat their employees, no procedural way to operate a company. I will never recommend anyone to join DevBatch,
Under one roof we have large pool of full time developers well-versed in iOS (iPhone and iPad), Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry.
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Lahore PakistanOctober 24, 2013
Back in 2010, DevBatch made its corporate launch with the aim of becoming a mobile app development market leader, with emphasis on producing quality and providing unparalleled service.

We have exceeded client’s expectation while delivering over 15,000 hours of mobile apps development in almost all platforms including iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry and Windows Phone.

The use of cutting edge technologies, continuous investment in research & development and our team’s diligence has enabled our organization to deliver most complicated solutions while retaining more than 70% of the clients.

We believe successful projects are not just completed on time & cost but they also provide business benefits sought by our clients.