Ericsson

Ericsson Employee Reviews

Found 71 reviews matching the search See all 6,107 reviews
Under Average ranking
Services Engineer (Former Employee) –  LahoreJanuary 23, 2020
Ericsson did not paid what we deserved.
Provides no platform for growth. Hires Engineers like technicians and technicians like labor. First they hired me on Ecp and shifted to FSO without my consent.
A dodge
Pros
Medical and pathetic pick n drop was good
Cons
Very very very unsupportive management
Over experience with Ericsson is goog
Manager & Solution Architect (Former Employee) –  LahoreDecember 8, 2019
Very professional and relaxed environment where people can put in their max effort to get results. Beside this it's a good place to groom yourself as well
Best telecom leading company in pakistan
Cm Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Karachi pakistanNovember 23, 2019
Ericsson is very good company gives very good benefits for their employees.

There is nobody better than Ericsson job in telecommunication j in Pakistan
I worked for 11 years in Ericsson. I learned alot and enjoyed my tenure in Ericsson.
MSS 3G Core Engineer in MS (Former Employee) –  LahoreNovember 20, 2019
Ericsson is a great company to work with .I learned a lot professionally. I had a chance to work with true professionals in their fields. I was sent in Europe by Ericsson to train NOC Engineers , it was a great experience.
Good Management
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  KarachiNovember 15, 2019
Good and nice environment.
Smoothly working .
Safety and security.
Learning platform
Helping Person.
Good Benefit and Compensation
Good organization.
A place of professionals
Specialist Product & Tariff Implementation (Current Employee) –  Lahore - PakistanNovember 1, 2019
In Ericsson all team members are very cooperative and kind. Like to teach and help. All are very professionals. Always salary is on time and medical facility is good but just OPD for parents.
Extremely cooperative work environment
RMEA Summer Intern - HR & Compliance (Former Employee) –  Capital TerritoryOctober 4, 2019
My internship at Ericsson was one of the most memorable work experiences. The organization put a lot of emphasis on the well-being and learning of their employees and the compensation was great too.
It was good
Driver (Former Employee) –  IslamabadJuly 20, 2019
Need think about supporting staff benefit and job security and many other things equallty. Hiring process madical working hours also increases of salary
I worked as MPBN engineer at Ericsson Pakistan
Engineer NOC Operations (Former Employee) –  JAZZ MSC KLP LahoreApril 1, 2019
I worked as BSS (Base Station Subsystem) engineer. Later I switched my job as network and security engineer. I also did professional Certification in (Routing and Switching) from Cisco Academy. I acquired sufficient knowledge in IP based communication and studied Networking in depth. My main tasks were maintenance of multi-vendor IP network reporting and management of Cisco as well and Juniper Firewalls. My core job responsibilities were to permit or obviate multi vendor users entering the network by defining ACL’s (Access control lists) and policies approved by the management.
Pros
Lots of incentives, Bonuses and complete medical insurance
Cons
We have to be attentive for 8 hours continuously
Ericsson is one the best company for employees
Senior Core Integration Engineer in Regional Team (Former Employee) –  Islamabad PKFebruary 19, 2019
I always try to follow principles of Ericsson at job:-

Customer First
Innovate Every day
Speed with quality
Empower Team

Ericsson provided me with exposure to work with cross functional and cross cultural teams while delivering projects in various countries with various customers. It was indeed a valuable experience.
Productive and Independant
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  PakistanFebruary 10, 2019
Ericsson is a very open and dynamic organization where you can come and explore your ideas and drive innovations with the support from your peers and strong organization process assets.
Productive and Fun place to work
FLM Team Lead - Mobilink Managed Services S1 (Former Employee) –  KarachiJanuary 12, 2019
We friendly environment and good people to work with them and learn how to work in professional environment. Give complete confident to his employee. Best workplace i had ever seen. Sometimes customer are hard to handle, but overall team are supportive and truthful
Pros
No lunch available
Cons
Health care was covered
Fun to work with Ericsson
Services Engineer (Former Employee) –  Islamabad PakistanDecember 7, 2018
Its always been fun to work with Ericsson like having all benefits enjoying the life social life with good salary packages and medical benefits always loved to work with Ericsson.
Nothing else
Services Engineer NSS Regional CORE (Former Employee) –  LahoreDecember 5, 2018
AMAZING, very knowledgeable, collected and selfless. Positive work environment where people feel valued and appreciated.Great people at all levels of the company - joining makepositive is like joining a family and everyone is supportive of each other and has a great time together.
i like it
Third Party Contract (Current Employee) –  PakistanDecember 1, 2018
Ericsson is good company but i am not permanent employ in Ericsson, But i like Ericsson Very much, Ericsson Equipment is Reliable, Ericsson is good ...
Good company, caring people and employee
Senior Engineer BSS (Former Employee) –  south sukkurNovember 6, 2018
over all good.
Company products r good
Company management good
Take care of their employee
Good salaries and benefits
Good working environment
provide good trannings
Good salaries
Great experience
(Technical support officer) in Warid Telecom (Former Employee) –  KarachiOctober 6, 2018
There is no salary issues in Ericsson. It's very good environment in office. Ericsson maintain its level after several years. I was very happy in Ericsson but due to project gone they terminate us due to cost cutting
Cons
Benefits
Network Engineer (Former Employee) –  Capital TerritorySeptember 26, 2018
You get good benefits. Environment is flexible. Job timings are not strict. Usually they are concerned with the quality of work you do irrespective of your attendance or number of hours you spend in office.
Productive Work Environment
Material Coordinator- Supply Chain (Former Employee) –  PakistanJuly 22, 2018
Loved to work with such a good team of Professionals. Good working environment but less chances of advancements due to extra people already hired for a single task.
Ericsson
Services Engineer (Former Employee) –  PakistanJuly 9, 2018
I worked at Ericsson-Worldwide full-time (More than 10 years)
Pros
Above average benefits, fast changing environment, cutting edge technology, very human-centric ethical corporation. Swedish norms are more employee friendly and value the individual. Mostly a very nurturing, supportive, and collaborative workplace.
Cons
Like most large corporations, Ericsson was usually slow to make needed changes and usually 'over-reacted' because of their own delays. In many cases, the reorgs left many employees with managers that did not understand how the business was run.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ericsson. Our community is ready to answer.

52.4K