Faysal Bank Limited Employee Reviews

Poor bank for job
Universal Teller (OG-III) (Former Employee) –  RawalpindiNovember 22, 2019
No safety no compensations and no repct there the management is pathetic and awful the bank even doesnt deserve to exist in pakistan very annoying 375 days working there
As mentioned on cv
Mobile Banking Officer (Former Employee) –  Abdullah haroon roadNovember 16, 2019
I had a great experience in faysalbank and learned the technicalities to solve the customer’s queries and complaints via email and telephonic conversation.
Great culture and very supportive colleagues
Relationship Associate of CBSME (Current Employee) –  LahoreNovember 3, 2019
Faysal Bank Limited is a an amazing organization to work with. My major tasks are: Perform obligor due diligence, assess obligor financial strength and needs, prepare detailed Risk Approval as per FBL risk management SOPs, assist in credit decision making process, perform obligor and facility risk rating, timely submission of credit proposals to Risk Office, complete documentation for credit administration, Liaison with client to resolve issues reported in Credit Admin Memo, Ensure compliance to SBP Prudential Regulations and bank’s credit policies.
great place to work and learn
Branch Services Officer (Former Employee) –  lahoreOctober 1, 2019
i really enjoyed working there as well as i learned many new skills there. the environment was great too. administration and staff was very cooperative .
colleague is very cooperative but issues in uper management
RO (Former Employee) –  MultanSeptember 26, 2019
faysal bank is well known and good bank employees very cooperative and boss also . pay system good. working style is good because easy to achieve goals and some time not achieve so RO job is targeting base.
Relaxed atmosphere but targets have to met.
Head of Central Reporting Unit (Current Employee) –  PakistanSeptember 8, 2019
Faysal Bank is growing bank in Pakistan having about 450 branches. Lot of opportunities
for new graduates. Compliance to rules is necessary necessary.
Pros
Good pay, defined rules and procedure.
Cons
Segregation of duties
Ideal place
Technical lead and project manager for FBL (Former Employee) –  SindhJuly 30, 2019
Excellent environment to work. Good Learning, good career growth. Good Work place ethics and a great location in Karachi to commute. Overall recommended employer
About to set a milestone in banking
Asst Manager - HR Business Partner (Current Employee) –  KarachiJuly 28, 2019
Faysal Bank is going to be the first to cross a milestone by converting completely from conventional to islamic banking system. It has further launched 50 new branches in 2018 and is about to launch 100 more in 2019.
Fun Workplace
Taller & Sorter (Former Employee) –  Islamabad PakistanMay 27, 2019
I worked at Faysal Bank full-time.

Decent bank with good opportunities

Salary, work environment, friendly, caring.

Team work, financial institute, passion.
Good place to work at
BRANCH BUSINESS MANAGER (Former Employee) –  KarachiApril 10, 2019
The work place should be like a Team and family. The employees should have trust on their senior management and have the courage to speak ideas and improvements at all levels.
Enjoy work
Loan Servicing Specialist (Former Employee) –  PakistanMarch 15, 2019
Great place to work. Decent working environment, although it gets a little loud in some of the places...just bring headphones. Lots of interesting projects to get involved with.
Faysal Bank
Incharge Customer Services / Compliance Officer (Former Employee) –  Lahore PakistanMarch 3, 2019
Faysal Bank Limited . I started my banking career from this origination from information Technology department. I learn all banking from that bank, this organization helps me a lot in grooming of my banking profession . There i started my career from I.T department the after two year i was promoted to Customer Services (Branch Retail Operations) . I am happy to been a part of their core banking system migration (central region) team, its was a very big task during that time, i go to different cities as a trainer for training of new Standard Operating Procedures of bank, for their we train the existing staff members in running branch.
i nominated for many seminars, small / long workshops, which helps me lot in my day to day profession career.

Faysal bank is very good financial group. Management is very good and always take care of there staff
This job site is very use full for everyone and keep going well.
Customer services Representative (Former Employee) –  KarachiJanuary 27, 2019
To serve in a progressive organization offering challenging work environment and a vast opportunity for career development based purely upon achievement and result
Productive company
Business Development Officer (Former Employee) –  KarachiJanuary 2, 2019
A company with good staff and provides good compensation packages.
A company to goes beyond its way to help the staff out.
Good colleagues and helping staff
Pros
Cheap lunches
Cons
Good salary and colleagues
over all good
Branch Service Officer (Current Employee) –  MultanNovember 24, 2018
it,s good but salary is comperatively less the the market situation or u can say that is less increase in annual increment although it is tough for employee
Pros
Cons
health insurance
Great enviroment for professional development
Anti-Money Laundering Analyst (Current Employee) –  Karachi, PakistanNovember 11, 2018
Not a good employer in terms of salary and staff retention. They prefer hiring fresh cheaper candidates rather than retaining existing employees at a better salary
Cons
Bad Salary Scale
all time fun
Quality unit control officer (Former Employee) –  SindhNovember 7, 2018
this is very best bank and very fun and helping peoples in workplace.
their is not typical day in work. all of best team member and best bankers and good knowledge
Pros
15 rupees lunch
Cons
1 to 3 for namaz and lunch
A blend of fun and critical enviroment
CIC Officer (Former Employee) –  SindhNovember 3, 2018
it was quite an experience working at Faysal Banks as it provided me with knowledge and skills that current branch high officials do not even posses.
The overall environment of the working was energetic and inspiring and the benefits were quite satisfactory as well with a great management team to handle the staff with a wide array of knowledge of the banking processes and products.
the only drawback were the long and inconsistent daily changing work timings, today you had to go at 8 am in the morning tomorrow you have to go at 3 pm in the afternoon.
Besides this the overall working experience was worth every bit of the long hours and depraved sleepless nights.
Pros
Banking knowledge more the any branch officers
Teamwork
Business services officer (Former Employee) –  LahoreOctober 24, 2018
Faysal bank ltd. I work in operations department. And i'm also cash incharge, data entry, customer service, ATM incharge. I never go back home without complete my tasks, my work
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
Long hours duty. About 10 to 12 hours
Productive and future oriented
TRADE OFFICER IMPORT (Former Employee) –  KarachiOctober 15, 2018
Dear Human Resource Manager,

I am a tertiary qualified Masters with over 08 years of experience in Centralized department of Trade Finance (Import/Export) in Banking sector. I have accomplished different internal online trainings as well as outdoor trainings. I have sound knowledge regarding Trade Based Money Laundering and got training as well. Performing all transactions in view of AML / Proper Screening through world check. Latest version. My claim of having distinct leadership skills in conflict resolution, team training and effective communication is well supported by accomplishment of multiple products handling specially in Import side.

In addition to this, I am able to further expand my communications and interpersonal skills by taking the lead in managing communication with the client through weekly reporting and other stakeholders on the project with project review meetings and subsequent presentations.
Furthermore, My three brothers have already immigration visa in Australia in which one have got Australian Passport and rest of two are in progress and living there in Perth so I would have a great confidence to be work there.
I believe eight years’ working experience in a similar role, my team management experience with multi-cultural people and first-hand working knowledge of project methodologies, from concept to final delivery, speaks volume for me strongly for this role. Please find my resume attached in Word document as requested. I welcome the opportunity to discuss further about my experience and the role you have available and am readily available
  more... to immediate start.

Yours Sincerely,
Afaq Ahmed
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Late sitting