Faysal Bank Employee Reviews

Productive and sharp mind
OG 4 (Current Employee) –  KarachiAugust 6, 2018
Especially in banking feild always productive and sharp mind skills.in Branch banking is to growing up to much for commission and other benefits like foreign trips , medical etc.
Pros
Free lunches etc.
Cons
Short break and healthcare etc.
A good Bank
Consumer risk Management Intern (Former Employee) –  karachiMay 20, 2018
A good company overall But the department in which i was was not too good as the work and family life cannot be balance there as its hard for one to do late sitting every single day with any compensation.
Excellent work enviornment . Check performances on systematically . Top management is very good and polite
Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Lalamusa Gistrict GujratMay 13, 2018
Faysal bank is most leading bank in market . Faysalbank is a great platform for learning . Management is very good and supportive. Perfomance review is very good and systematic.
Its a call center
Phone Banking Officer (Former Employee) –  Qayyumabad Honda showroomJanuary 29, 2018
Basically I left this job just because I was not mature it was my 1st job and mostly I was suffering due to late sitting and there's no job security and career growth.
Pros
Night shifts
Cons
Short break
Good experience
break.gossips with senior.

Good Experience.Good Organization. I Enjoyed To Work
Very productive
Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  KarachiJanuary 7, 2018
Working in faysal bank was great experiance for me.. Every thing was up the mar.. Culture people clients are optimistic, yeah some internal politices are there but its a profesional jeoulsy
Pros
Petrol
Cons
Healthcare
A good Bank having potential to grow more.
Manager Facilities, Administration (Former Employee) –  karachi, PakistanDecember 14, 2017
Faysal Bank was a good experience after serving in Army for such a long and discipline life. Having excellent management. Got the potential to grow more. Salary was less and not competitive.
Banking Industry
Call Centre Executive (Former Employee) –  KarachiOctober 7, 2017
For BDU we retain all the clients you cancel their cards btf and personal loan due to some bank charges like late fee etc and we reverse them using some special tools
Its a great organization to work with.
Senior Manager - Complaint Management Unit (Current Employee) –  Pakistan, KarachiFebruary 23, 2017
Its a great organization to work with. Its a consumer centric organization. At of learning and teamwork with motivations. It give a lot of opportunities to grow,
Productive and good working environment. Increase in new learning.
Branch service officer (Current Employee) –  ShershahJanuary 16, 2017
1) over all good work day. 2) i learned public dealing. 3) coperative management. 4) delegate works around co-workers. 5) hardest part is to tie up the balance at the day end. 6) enjoyable part, when customer appreciate the dealing.
Pros
Job rotation
Cons
Short break
It is wonderful place where i have learn more
Relationship Officer (Current Employee) –  Pakistan - IslamabadJanuary 9, 2017
During the my job period I found the Senior Management is cooperative and helpful, The always appreciated my devotion of work. The are kind to all especially to female.I found other working staff are very cooperative and kind to me.they always ready to help in a crucial time.
Cashier,accounts
Sale (Former Employee) –  LahoreDecember 29, 2016
Work honestly and hardworking...and also know of business of fruit and vegetables..and also play games like cricket and body building
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Halth care
Day at work
Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Lahore, PakistanDecember 25, 2016
A very challenging start of day where targets are based on daily basis. A typical day would be serving high profile businesses and individuals on daily basis and making sure excellent service is offered and liability targets are met
Pros
high level of learning
Cons
high pressure work
It is a place where you can learn a lot to built professional career
Senior Credit Analyst (Former Employee) –  KarachiNovember 14, 2016
In this organization you can enjoy work and spend typical day as exceptional one.
In this bank I learn a lot while handle multiple activities and task which can help me to face future challenges.
In this Bank we have good management who can professionally groom the young one.
Working with co workers is been the wonderful experience in this organization as all were very cooperative and helpful.
The hardest part of the job is to work till late hours.
Participate in training sessions is the most enjoyable part of the job and spend a lot of time with office college is also the enjoyable memory while working in this bank.
Pros
Good internal department communication and a better learning place
Cons
low rated salary increments and other benefits
productive and Good place
Relationship Officer (Former Employee) –  KarachiNovember 6, 2016
Day at work starting in Marketing and selling credit cards to consumers Identifies potential buyers and convince them to buy the credit cards.
I have learned Attending team meetings how to to for reviewing sales performance and further guidelines..
Managing existing customer relationships and generating new business through company listing segment and regular visits.
Verifying the documents and submitting with 100% success ratio Initiate and close deals.
Adhering the sales targets with in the time frame set by the bank.
The enjoyable day is everyday to deal with client and get commission.
Pros
sometimes lunch etc
Cons
8 hours
Motivational, creative
Card Personalization Officer (Current Employee) –  KarachiOctober 8, 2016
Working with Faysal Bank was a good experience, environment of bank is good place to learn and grow. The bank's management is very co-operative, I am learning a lot in this organization, we have good job culture and fun
Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Rawalpindi, PakistanSeptember 12, 2016
I am working in Faysal Bank in CBSME Department. It’s a lending department and arranges approval for lending the clients up to PKR.200 Million. We have to prepare all related documents and analyze their business and financial position and their working capital requirement; if we satisfy then we forward the case for obtaining approval. We also involve in day to day banking activities of our client and arrange to complete all regularity requirements.
I learned a lot how to handle our client and how to analyze their business and their working capital requirements.
The management of Faysal Bank is very much supportive and we work in a very friendly environment.
We work in our office just like one team and we always support each other in all aspects
I enjoy to work on any new case because it give me a chance to get new information in a new environment
Pretty relaxing place to work.
Internship (Former Employee) –  KarachiJune 23, 2016
I worked as an intern whose job was to look after the basic operations as a receptionist. I handled the daily calls. I learned how the lockers work.
An Experience of Customer Services
CIC Officer (Former Employee) –  KarachiJune 22, 2016
- Long day of talking inbound calls.
- Management is not supportive at all.
- No carrier growth is provided to the employees.
- Learned a lot about customer services and handling annoyed and irritated customer.
i am responsible and punctual and friendly
Branch Service Officer (Former Employee) –  Faisalabad PakistanApril 30, 2016
my branch is exist on business area that was too rushing area but i learned everyday a limit time to give services to many customers with to maintain accuracy and standers, our co-worker is very cooperative and management is very good and i always focus desire of customer need