Finca Microfinance Bank

Finca Microfinance Bank Employee Reviews

Pathetic organization
LUL office (Former Employee) –  LahoreOctober 26, 2019
Easily one of the worst Organization in Pakistan that lies about focusing on its employees’ career interest, providing career advancement opportunities and offering competitive salary package. The HR is a rip off, the female working on women impoverment does nothing but sending out emails to declare relations and romantic relations, if any amongst employees. The Organization has weak process where the ones working hard on project sideline you to get all thebcredit. No recognition, HR is asleep
High turnover of all level employees
Zonal Manager- Corporate Sales (Former Employee) –  LahoreSeptember 2, 2019
Core side management was good. Over all globally good highly paid employer. But local management was to much unprofessional. All level Employees turn over is too much high. That is the major cause of instability and down fall of organisation.
Good Experience
Credit Risk Officer (Former Employee) –  BahawalpurAugust 21, 2019
I have served for 5 years in Finca Microfinance Bank and my over all experience is good,including the work environment and job security. Finca Microfinance Bank is the leading microfinance Bank and I gain alot of knowledge from this organization.
Regards
Pros
Free Lunches, Celebrations
Cons
Healthcare and Alternate saturday
Officer Internal Audit (Former Employee) –  LAHOREAugust 20, 2019
I learned a lot of things. Like I become able to extract information from client for audit purpose. Additionally, it gives me an opportunity to enhance my confidence and communication skills.
Fun to work with FINCA, An international Organization focusing to make people lives better by provinding financial solutions.
Manager Training & OD (Current Employee) –  LahoreAugust 10, 2019
I joined FINCA keeping in view for my personal and career development, The mission of alleviate poverty across globe by provinding the financial solutions to small and medium entrepreneurs is very inspirational. I feel very good to be the part of an international team which is working hard to achive the global vision and mission. Since i joined here i got many opportunities to enhance my skills and practical growth.
Nice but Hard
Internship (Former Employee) –  Rahim Yar Khan,PunjabAugust 2, 2019
I just say that the environment in Finca is not like other banks. There is a lot of work in your hand every day is a busy day. It is good in some cases or bad too. But Work is work you have to complete it.
Pros
Good salary package
Cons
one holiday in a weak, 8 hour per Day work
Customer service officer (Former Employee) –  PakistanJune 2, 2019
I Realy enjoy while I was work with All the companies And the last job finca Microfinance bank is quit good place to work.I never feel tired while I was working in FMBL pakistan
Pros
Customer service officer
Cons
8 hours
Finca bank have many product of loans.
Customer service officer (Former Employee) –  PakpattanApril 12, 2019
Finca microfinance bank is a top micro finace bank in pakistan.his management is very excellent.and the employee culture is very best.This bank is very fast growing in pakistan.And finca bank jobs is very enjoyable.
Pros
Every month 15 date celebrate employee borthday.
Cons
Health
Team work.gatherinh
Trainee credit officer(TCO) (Former Employee) –  JhangFebruary 18, 2019
The finca microfinance bank is totally microfinancing bank . Its first periority to provide the loan to needed people and thy retun with markup rate at time frame decided by bank . I have passed good time in finca bank .but do not want to job in microfinance bank i do job in commercial bank.thankyou
Pros
Mobile balance free
Cons
2hour break daily
A good environment for work.
Relationship Manager Assets (Former Employee) –  PasrurSeptember 22, 2018
Finca microfinance bank is a very good organization for work.I think Finca microfinance bank incentives plan for own credit officer is very good as compare to other Microfinance organizations.
Pros
Employes Entertainments plans is orginised in one or two month
Productive organization with amazing people willing to make you learn
Assistant Manager Marketing (Current Employee) –  LahoreSeptember 16, 2018
This place has given me my dream role of branding. I've learnt how creative thinking, design, how to run digital campaigns and much more. I have an amazing team with great leaders who encourage me and motivate me to perform better everyday. My work does not seem like work to me. My personal passion now has a bigger purpose. The most enjoyable part is chit chatting with my team- discussing much more than work without the hesitation of being a boss or resource. The hardest part of the job is to always deliver the best- because that is what makes me who I am.
Pros
The amazing people in my team
Cons
remuneration and benefits
Best job
Customer service officer (Current Employee) –  Lahore pakistanAugust 26, 2018
Finca is a best bank for poor persons help them to grow thoer business. The best working sector for in need and poor persons help them to great they grow thier business.
Cons
Low ethical values and Gender descrimination
Head of Training & OD (Current Employee) –  LahoreOctober 21, 2017
a typical day at FINCA starts at 9:00 am. management is busy feeding the politics within organization. All in all i was given the work to improve the culture and gender discrimination however management itself is not willing to change. There are lot of cases of harassment and sexism on daily basis as well as major frauds and money related frauds are a norm. Overall this was the worst experience.
Pros
name of international bank
Cons
low salary structure, no staurday off, very poor health insurance coverage, poor HR practices and manual working. Major systems are missing in the organization
Good working environment
Credit Risk Officer (Former Employee) –  GujranwalaApril 3, 2017
Finca Microfinance Bank is best microfinance bank in Pakistan who provided best training for his staff and very good culture for jobs holder under best trainer.
productive and love to work with this kind of firm
Credit Officer (Current Employee) –  pakistanOctober 2, 2016
the hardest part of this kind of job is recoveries, as you have to work hard to achieve the target as soon as possible
profitability shows your input
the most enjoyable part of my job is Good relations with co-workers
Pros
free medical, bonouses
Cons
long duty hours
Providing Loan
Customer Service Officer (CSO) (Former Employee) –  DaskaSeptember 4, 2016
FINCA Microfinance Bank is a financial institution providing savings and loans throughout the country, promoting financial inclusion to small entrepreneurs
Most interesting time
Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  FaisalabadMay 8, 2016
I really enjoy my job days at Finca Microfinance Bank . I worked as relationship manager . We worked as a team , I learn that every time is good in life , sometimes you learn and some time you may teach some one .
Our management is very good and have keen interest in our duties , and have fully aware of people knowledge and activities .
It has a table tennis to play & fun
Regional HR Manager / Associate (Lahore & South) (Former Employee) –  Lahore, PPBNovember 4, 2015
FINCA is an international microfinance bank with its headquarters in Washington DC. FINCA has reached with more than 1.8 million clients with its 23 subsidiaries all over the world.
Pros
Good management team
Cons
Compensation is not good.
Its well known organization which deals in Microfinancing
Customer Service Officer (Former Employee) –  haveli lakha pakistanJanuary 23, 2015
to work here was enjoyable i enjoyed much here and learn many things from here .Through it i improve my customer service dealing and relationships
Pros
.....
Cons
.....
healthy work environment,
Cash officer (Former Employee) –  Lodhran, Punjab, PakistanJanuary 23, 2015
I learn many things, like work with team members, management is very good, all co-workers are helpful,
Pros
free tow time tea
Cons
long working hours