GlaxoSmithKline

GlaxoSmithKline Employee Reviews

Overall a good professional experience.
GSK is a great place to work, company and employees are focused on values & always keeping their patients and customers at the heart of whatever they do. Overall a good professional experience.
Best Place to work
Too satisfied and proud to be a part of such organisation that values the people as well as their customers/consumers.

A very strong compliant workplace that ensures the health of their consumer on first priority
Excellent
Gsk is a commercial organisation and always focus on their values Gsk Expectations and their SOPs no doubt Gsk is excellent , Gsk is a research company
Excellent company
Friendly working atmosphere
Strictly followed SOPs

Excellent benefits

Good medical facilities

Keep family environment

Strict audit functions of every individuals
Field force
A great place to work in Pakistan Pharmaceutical,good facilities,good culture, good grooming, training and skill development platform, but bad politics, infiltration issues, likes dislikes which diminishes performance.
My learning at this platform Gsk, its a great experience to be a part, of CNS team with a platform to develop and groom myself and to impart confidence and skills to lead my way in pharma industry, thanks Gsk.

Top Management is good overall ,product management too good specially CNS.

Workplace culture I love that in CNS it was excellent.

The hardest part of the job is launching and establish a brand and most enjoyable part of the job is when you established it,and your management says well done.
Pros
Star club a wonderful platform
Cons
Excellent healthcare facilities
Productive, Innovative and Friendly Environment
Working in GSK is really great in sense of workload and environment too. Though, to me it's a new exposure but the friendly staff taught me the procedure and are helping me to experience new things.
I'm fresh pharmacist. and need a job for career
I need a job for continue my profession. Recently i did internship from martin dow & macter international ltd. now searching job for continue my career
Respect for people is lacking
Overall a good company but doesn't comply on several things like no work life balance, 12 hours of work on production floor, Saturday is off officially but it's only on the documents at floor it barely gets any off on Saturday, some managers are rowdy and doesn't even care if the employee leaves because of their attitude
People love to work for...
Gsk is leading company in Pharma market in Pakistan, working with Gsk was tremendous experience, People development is key of success of Gsk in Pakistan, heir people with high competencies level and after and during job they polished them accordingly, In Gsk we always talks about patients benefit and convinced our customers with scientific evidences and proofs, that is why Gsk stands on top of pharma market.
gained too much experience
i learnt to many things while working in this GSK pharma company .while working in this company i came to know how we work with team how we plan to achieve the monthly and annually targets.it was not my desire that i leave this company but some financial problems compelled me to move overseas for good incom source.
Good work place .Safety environment is also very good
GSK is research oriented company ,more opportunity for learning ,in this company family culture .upper management is very talented & skilled. They care Employee health Examine Blood Sugar & Cholesterol annually , Celibate National day. They arrange picnic for Non-management as well as management .
productive and fun place envoirment
require it to move forward, because of an explicit rule, or implicit social contract. On the other hand, “for your review” implies want. It can get you three things that would be nice to have before moving forward: Good will.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
short breaks
Excellent
Great Work place.
Wish to work in Glaxo Smithkline

Mankind and simply better

Invest for their employees so far better than competitors.

Always coaching, positive guideline and develop their people.
Learning Institution and challenging workplace
It was the rainy season in Karachi, and all rain water is expected to come through ceilings and holes at roof top. It was essential to take necessary precautions before the rain.
I learnt how to manage the contractor and management parallel.

The hardest part of the job was to learn each engineering discipline as it is related to HSE.

The most enjoyable part is to learn and implement new things. Most of the time, we have to go for in house and external training. After several challenging audits, appreciation is given by the company in form of perks and remuneration.
Pros
Learning and challenges
A good Platform
there was no any typical day at work
Management learnt in practical

a desirable workplace

according to job descriptions no a such hardest part of job

Annual Celebration a time fun and enjoyable
Good working environment due to its global values standards
Good working environment due to its global values standards . Good place to learn global GMP Standards and see visually its implementation and there benefits
Amazing company with empowering culture.
GlaxoSmithKline Pakistan is an outstanding company which empowers its employees to take decisions. Mutual respect, team work and trust are the core values which drive company's performance. These are not just a mere slogan, instead, every employee live these values day in day out. GSK understands the importance of learning and personal development and provides ample opportunities for both through it very innovative learning programs and, also, by providing assistance in obtaining global credentials.
Good company
Excellent place to work and grow. Overall experience is good. Great people to work around. Environment is good and provide equal opportunity to all employees.
Great people to work with
People at F-268 are like a family to me and it is always a pleasure to go back and interact with old partners there at the site. One does get an opportunity to learn with every individual around him/her.
Great people to work with
The kind of empowerment that I do get here at GSK is what keeps me motivated. Projects require interaction with a number of stakeholders all the time and getting in touch with highly professional people around you at the site and globally helps me to develop on a day to day basis.
Very Good place to work
GSK is a great place to work in, the culture and employee welfare are quite important to the company. The majority of the sites adopt a flexible working hours
Ask a question about working or interviewing at GlaxoSmithKline. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2