GlaxoSmithKline Employee Reviews

Found 95 reviews matching the search See all 3,982 reviews
gained too much experience
Sales Promotion Officer (Former Employee) –  islamabad,pakistanOctober 27, 2019
i learnt to many things while working in this GSK pharma company .while working in this company i came to know how we work with team how we plan to achieve the monthly and annually targets.it was not my desire that i leave this company but some financial problems compelled me to move overseas for good incom source.
Good work place .Safety environment is also very good
Stability Manager (Former Employee) –  Stability lab.,Lab operationOctober 14, 2019
GSK is research oriented company ,more opportunity for learning ,in this company family culture .upper management is very talented & skilled. They care Employee health Examine Blood Sugar & Cholesterol annually , Celibate National day. They arrange picnic for Non-management as well as management .
productive and fun place envoirment
Production Officer (Current Employee) –  KarachiOctober 10, 2019
require it to move forward, because of an explicit rule, or implicit social contract. On the other hand, “for your review” implies want. It can get you three things that would be nice to have before moving forward: Good will.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
short breaks
Excellent
Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  LahoreOctober 8, 2019
Great Work place.
Wish to work in Glaxo Smithkline
Mankind and simply better
Invest for their employees so far better than competitors.
Always coaching, positive guideline and develop their people.
Learning Institution and challenging workplace
Safety Manager (Former Employee) –  KarachiOctober 3, 2019
It was the rainy season in Karachi, and all rain water is expected to come through ceilings and holes at roof top. It was essential to take necessary precautions before the rain.
I learnt how to manage the contractor and management parallel.
The hardest part of the job was to learn each engineering discipline as it is related to HSE.
The most enjoyable part is to learn and implement new things. Most of the time, we have to go for in house and external training. After several challenging audits, appreciation is given by the company in form of perks and remuneration.
Pros
Learning and challenges
A good Platform
Medical Services Executive (Current Employee) –  LahoreSeptember 20, 2019
there was no any typical day at work
Management learnt in practical
a desirable workplace
according to job descriptions no a such hardest part of job
Annual Celebration a time fun and enjoyable
Good working environment due to its global values standards
Assistant Manager Quality Control (Current Employee) –  KarachiAugust 25, 2019
Good working environment due to its global values standards . Good place to learn global GMP Standards and see visually its implementation and there benefits
Amazing company with empowering culture.
Customer Services and Logistics Manager (Former Employee) –  KarachiAugust 18, 2019
GlaxoSmithKline Pakistan is an outstanding company which empowers its employees to take decisions. Mutual respect, team work and trust are the core values which drive company's performance. These are not just a mere slogan, instead, every employee live these values day in day out. GSK understands the importance of learning and personal development and provides ample opportunities for both through it very innovative learning programs and, also, by providing assistance in obtaining global credentials.
Good company
Assistant Manger (Current Employee) –  KarachiAugust 11, 2019
Excellent place to work and grow. Overall experience is good. Great people to work around. Environment is good and provide equal opportunity to all employees.
Great people to work with
Project & Compliance Engineer (Former Employee) –  KarachiMay 3, 2019
People at F-268 are like a family to me and it is always a pleasure to go back and interact with old partners there at the site. One does get an opportunity to learn with every individual around him/her.
Great people to work with
Project Lead (Current Employee) –  JamshoroMay 3, 2019
The kind of empowerment that I do get here at GSK is what keeps me motivated. Projects require interaction with a number of stakeholders all the time and getting in touch with highly professional people around you at the site and globally helps me to develop on a day to day basis.
Very Good place to work
Senior Brand Manager, Health & Skincare (Former Employee) –  PKApril 6, 2019
GSK is a great place to work in, the culture and employee welfare are quite important to the company. The majority of the sites adopt a flexible working hours
healthy work envoirnment .
mse (Former Employee) –  abbottabad pakFebruary 8, 2019
its very good place to work with .highly professional staff and highly respected place to work with .but the problem is that there is no chance to permote to the next level.
Pros
healthy workplace
Cons
I love to work as pharmacist
Store pharmacist (Current Employee) –  pakistanJanuary 7, 2019
we despence best.we compound. and creat profession for the human bieng. we have the skill to improve life of patient by quality. we prefer the best drug
Pros
tea
Very disciplined, Training Culture, Task Oriented
Senier Product Manager (Former Employee) –  KarachiJanuary 3, 2019
Most of the time is allocated for meetings and brain storming sessions to make strategic decisions.
GSK strongly believes in team work and prefers team players who contribute for common goals.
Pros
Excellent learning opportunities
Cons
Saturation, limited chances of personal growth
productive and well managed work place with continious improvement minds
intern (Former Employee) –  JamshoroSeptember 23, 2018
a productive workplace where problems are identified on daily basis through meetings and surveys and take immediate action on these problems.it is well managed and standardized firm that work with tools such as 5s, gemba, standard operator work, and problem solving
Pros
free lunch and transport
Cons
short breaks, healthcare
Awesome place to live your dream
Industrial Pharmacist Factory Night Shift Incharge (Former Employee) –  SindhAugust 26, 2018
That was a great place indeed. I only left this place for my progress in education as I was unable to pursue my education (that required my full attention in an academic setup), especially at the same time in a scenario of too many engagements of mine at a different level of projects in the industry. I missed GlaxoSmithKline.
Cons
no Cons
Learnt how to handle multiple projects at one time
Assistant Manager, Recruitment (Former Employee) –  Karachi, PakistanJuly 27, 2018
The role of talent acquisition is about meeting people for vacant positions for sales and commercial offices.
It was to maintain a track of vacancies, conduct exit interviews with reports to top management. identifying the reasons and give a solution.
Going into the field to hire medical reps.
Pros
Multitasking
Cons
salary and terminal benefits
Worse
Field Service Engineer (Former Employee) –  KarachiJune 22, 2018
The management treats the newbies or the lower managment like dogs. Cruel production managers having no sense to talk, they act like some kind of mechanic shop.
professional work culture
Senior Product Manager (Former Employee) –  pakistanApril 16, 2018
excellent opportunity for professional to develop a career in the respective area of interest.
I worked in marketing and sales department as senior product manager

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GlaxoSmithKline. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2