GlaxoSmithKline Employee Reviews

Found 97 reviews matching the search See all 4,033 reviews
It is fun working with GSK.
Senior Territory Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Peshawar, Peshawar, PKMarch 7, 2017
It is worth working in GSK Trade Marketing team, the Management is very cooperative and allot of opportunities to learn, it is fun to explore new territories.
I have been able to learn to learn latest Sales Technique, and ensured best warehouse practices.
It was really amazing working with a very dynamic team with different cultures and backgrounds.
Pros
Learning latest concepts and practices.
Cons
Health insurance is not enough, Career growth at a very low pace, salary not competitive
Very integtrated wokrplace, wih opportnities to work in cross-functional teams
Treasury & Insurance Executive (Former Employee) –  Karachi, PakistanFebruary 16, 2017
Working as a Treasury Executive was a stressful job, however, it was enjoyable working with my team and having that fast-paced environment.
I got to learn new things everyday and the experience was unimaginable.
The Best Compnay to work with
Medical Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Karachi PakistanFebruary 2, 2017
The best pharmaceutical company to start your career with. So many opportunities to learn and grow. Learn the basics about selling.
productive & exciting
Production Line Lead (Former Employee) –  jamshoro pakistanJanuary 8, 2017
excellent environment for working & very cooperative employees
excellent management & well maintained global pharmaceutical standards.
outstanding focus on safety & quality of patient machine environment & product.
Pros
free lunch & transport
Cons
health benifits
Good company
Karachi (Former Employee) –  KarachiNovember 4, 2016
A best company I realy enjoyed as a worker in it..
The rules and regulations are best, the enviroment of working is excelent , good production of it
Gsk is very good organisation to work
Sr Medical Service Executive (Former Employee) –  PeshawarSeptember 28, 2016
In working with gsk I have learned a lot. it is very good organisation to work. gsk working is not typical its innovating, I have learned in gsk how to dress, how to talk, how to conversation, how to manage my self , how to manage the team, how to be a team player, simply its the most enjoyable part of the job of my life.
Pros
Its very caring for employees
Cons
Job is a fun at gsk
good learning and tasks.
Process Compliance Engineer (Former Employee) –  KarachiSeptember 22, 2016
good opportunities and tasks . Tight deadlines and politics the hardest part and the most enjoyable part are friendliness to co workers.
good company
product specialist (Current Employee) –  SialkotSeptember 16, 2016
good place to work, give rumeration in accordance with the local market. managers are athurotative mostly but some are good also. best place to work among pharma industry in pakistan
Productive & learning & growing environment
Medical Representative (Current Employee) –  Dera Ismail KhanSeptember 7, 2016
I have learnt a lot in glaxosmithkline. i have learned how to face challenges & how to achieve your goals and how to beat your competitors.
A great team work in gsk & every person knows how to achieve a common goals together.
There is a coordination among top, middle & lower management and they all are on same page & every body knows about his duty & responsibility.
The most enjoyable part of job here in gsk is a mutual trust among management & employees.
Lack of Opportunities in GSK Pak Ltd
Product Specialist in Grade D4 (Current Employee) –  KarachiJuly 16, 2016
Overall GSK is very good company to learn and grow yourself if opportunities are available in different departments.I personally interest in Sales,Marketing and I.T department.
Pros
Lack of understanding of employee rotation in different department
Cons
barriers in learning and development
Decent place to work in
internship (Former Employee) –  Karachi, PakistanJuly 10, 2016
I worked there as a summer intern and the person I was assigned to wasn't much invested in teaching me much. I had to pester my supervisor to give me some assignments so that I walk out with some added value.
Jobs Summary
Territory Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  IslamabadJune 23, 2016
 Developing the marketing strategy and plan with a confidence of management and procedure.
 Monitoring and reporting on standard of performance targets
 Visit and present new pharmacy products to Physicians and other health care Providers.
 Compiling and analyzing sales and performance reports for senior managers and executives.
 Spending time in the field liaising with major customers on technical point of contact.
 Collecting customer feedback and market research
 Arrange presentations of different brands in the assigned territory.
 Develop, implement and deliver sales budgets within the assigned territory.
 Provides timely feedback on market situation, sales outlooks, competitor's activities, product pricing
 Cultivate, strengthen & maintain professional relation with the key opinion leader (KOL’s), whilst adhering to the company policies.
 Travel to client locations to participate in sales presentations and product demos.
Cons
...............
Entertainment once in year.
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  lahoreJune 2, 2016
Normally daily routine is average not interesting.Learned on self basis while dealing public.Management is below average and co-workers are always involve in politics and the hardest part of the job is to work double or sometimes triple areas for high sales.
Excellent Corporate Culture with work autonomy
Brand Management Trainee (Former Employee) –  KarachiMay 31, 2016
I have the pleasure of working in an environment where work autonomy was given. The system of GSK is designed in a way that the candidate gets on job training as well. With its global IT networking system, I could coordinate with global teams. Due to work delegation and cross functional coordination between various departments, I developed the leadership and relationship management skills.
Working like in family, cooperative seniors
I have learned a lot of thing i.e How to handle my team,customers.
How to manage critical situation.

The hardest part of my job is to give growths over the last year.
The most enjoyable part of my job is to visit field with sub ordinates and meet our customers.
Pros
Benefits and compensation
Cons
Shortages of stocks because of high sales
very nice manegment
carton machine opretor (Former Employee) –  KarachiMay 19, 2016
safety is very important for us and gsk is very good for safety.and lunches free breakfast free they give much facilities i like gsk.
Pros
free lunches free breakfast.
Cons
short break, safty
productive place
Maintenance Officer (Current Employee) –  korangi karachiMay 12, 2016
Focus is more on the productivity and employee empowerment.
• All maintenance work pertaining to engineering includes electrical & mechanical work. • Repairing of
electric wiring, circuit making, and fault finding of electrical panels and repairing. • Have strong command
over repairing of generators, Overhauling with consultant and change parts. • Mechanical work includes
service, over hauling and changing parts of the machines such as Powder filling (Sterile), Coating Pan, Grall
Mixer, Sterilization tunnel, Autoclave, Injection Cartoner, Suspension Cartoner, Blister Cartoner, & Blister
machine, All fill Suspension machine, CVC labeling, Zalkin cap sealing machine ,MG2 high speed capsule
filling machine 24 station , Pharma bin lifter etc. • Have command over repairing of hardware & software of
computers. • Maintenance the fire alarm system in all aspects.
A Great Learning Platform
Project Trainee (Current Employee) –  KarachiMay 7, 2016
GSK is a place where i polished my skills and groom our self to become a great manager in future. The environment of company is very good. Everyone is so cooperative and friendly. You cannot survive in this company if you are not a hard as well as smart worker.
Pros
Everyone is very cooperative
Cons
It doesn't contain diagnostics section
GSK is a good company for learning and development but not for fast advancement in both as career and economic growth.
Sales Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Karachi, PSDJanuary 7, 2016
The most enjoyable part of the job is that job secure.
The hardest part of the job is no free decision.
The management shows liking and disliking of persons in promotions.
The typical day at work will be when I feel peace and happiness.
Pros
Must do all things within SOP.
Cons
Don't take any decission to solves problem.
GSK is a great work for job.people are very much supportive
Product Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lahore, PPBNovember 13, 2015
I have joined as MSE in Gsk but after very shorter period of time I have got promotion as Product Specialist.GSK people give respect to each other because core value also endorsed us to do more fell beter live longer
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GlaxoSmithKline. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2