HBL Employee Reviews

cooperative and helpful work place.
TVU officer (Current Employee) –  KarachiNovember 7, 2018
hbl is the worldwide best brand and all staff are very hard worker and are very efficient with their jobs .

I am also doing my job with my sincerity because if we work hard we obey rules and regulation so we will be a successful employee . sometimes I did extra work whenever we found shortage of our staff .
Pros
free breakfast, birthdays, lunches
Cons
breaks, namaz breaks
Productive and Learning Environment with Adequate Facilities
Senior Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Head Office, HBL Plaza, Karachi, PakistanOctober 28, 2018
Provides conducive learning and working environment.
Management is approachable. Working regulations are transparent. Controls are effective. IT security is strong. HR policies can be improved
Pros
Subsidized Lunch, Free Tea and Coffee, Clean and Spacious Offices
Cons
Traffic Pron Area for Head Office
Good place for learning but not for earning
Rso (Former Employee) –  RawalpindiJanuary 16, 2018
It feels good to work in bank because here we learn to maintain our personality, punctuality, management and hard working, but bank being a financial institution does not pay hand some salary to satisfy .
Pros
Great place to learn new things.
Cons
Management constantly changing, very unorganized.
Cash officer (Current Employee) –  Dawood Center Branch Pidc KarachiJanuary 28, 2018
Help in continuous learning and growth but salary package are not according to work And the persons working there are very cooperative and also share there experience
Learn how to give the best service to the customers
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Tariq RoadJuly 18, 2017
Making daily activity of branch’s deposits & forward to concern authorities.Answer telephone enquiries from customers regarding their status of accounts.

Providing a liaison between potential customers of the branch & Branch Manager.

Good management regardings emlpoyee's benefits.

Excellents workplace envoirment.

Bosses are very stricts regarding to achieve targets.

I really enjoyed m last job. All staff members works like a family
Cons
One month mandatory leave annually, 3 bonuses annually & Free medical f
IBM BPM Development Manager (Current Employee) –  KarachiSeptember 29, 2017
Learning and development department is good for learning so many things and different training and certifications

Benefits like car,personal and home loan for employees but deduct the low interest not full free

Provident fund, Gratuity, Pension, Leave fund,Support for Education
Pros
Learning, career boost, Job Security, Benefits
Cons
Fixed Timings, no permanent bonus
Hbl is good place for learning
Opperation manager (Former Employee) –  mirpurSeptember 19, 2018
Hbl is a good place for learning and learned from a lot mostly staff is trained and I also attend many workshops and training's here and now i am well trained for doing job as customers services officer or Manager
Quaid e azam
Internee (Former Employee) –  SargodhaOctober 14, 2018
overall, school environment was good. very kind staff, i did mostly work on accounts section. that was my 1st job, i learnt practical knowledge from my seniors.
Research with a Twist
Research Manager (Current Employee) –  Karachi, PakistanMarch 2, 2017
Being a Research Manager, has taught me many things especially since I took on the role here at HBL. The team is corporate and supports in each and every decision that is taken for the betterment and progression of the company.
The hardest part of research is the limitations that are faced with recruiting and interviewing people while the best part is the traveling done to different cities and learning about their culture and trends.
Pros
Training provided by the L&D department
Cons
Low salary benefits
The experience at workplace involves a dynamic working environment with a good social environment with cooperative colleagues and guiding superiors.
Retail banking officer (Current Employee) –  Karachi, PakistanFebruary 12, 2013
I learned a lot working with colleagues who were 10-15 greater experienced and the problems and issues of the customers while working in the branch banking area, solving all sorts of problem and dealing with the situation with patience. The colleagues were cooperative and caring nature with the ideal synergy which a CEO hopes for.

The company has the potential to excel further in the industry and it gives one an opportunity to grow as well but the work force strength is above 10000. So at times, one finds it difficult to move above the layered compensation, it takes a lot of time to come to you.

Your piece of cake.
Pros
great working environment, growth opportunities, huge network, recognition by counterparts in the same industry
Cons
difficult to distinguish yourself amongst the huge workforce working around you, at times it is diffucult to convince hugher ups to bring in the neccessary change, because of the same assumptions kept over years
Phone banking officer
Phone banker (Former Employee) –  Cc centre lahoreMay 12, 2018
I got 1 year experience In phone banking department as a phone banking officer which was deal to debit card and branch customers in HBL bank it's look like a common designation but it's not because this is the only and single department which deals all kind of banking or in common words I can say I have the knowledge from a to z about banking...
Pros
Lunch breake for 30 minitues
Cons
Short breaks for 30 mint
Sales and marketing
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Nasirabad,District Kamber Shahdad KotApril 8, 2018
HBL is working international and I am proud that I am working in HBL. My Designation in HBL is Branch Manager. But I can switch to another bank for career growth.
I try my level best to work productivly in my branch
Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  ShahdadkotMarch 2, 2016
It feels good to work in bank because here we learn to maintain our personality, punctuality, management and hard working, but bank being a financial institution does not pay hand some salary to satisfy basic needs of employees as they may be much more productive to organization.
One of the biggest bank in Pakistan
Manager at AML (Current Employee) –  KarachiJanuary 18, 2018
It’s one of the biggest bank in Pakistan with a good managemen Due to which it gives a lot to learning advantages with good environment and good culture and most important job security
A learning school for everyone
Relationship Manager Sales (Former Employee) –  KarachiAugust 31, 2016
Biggest financial institution in Pakistan. Job security at its best. Brand name to be proud of. Will love to be associated with HBL one day again. Proud to be Habibian
Pros
Job Security
Cons
Compensations and Benefits
its good
cash officer (Current Employee) –  toba tek singh main brMarch 16, 2017
everything is ok but salary is not good. after working so hard everybody wants more salary and i thing 21000 is not ok for me so ill try my luck and im hard worker.
A Learning Organization
Manager Operations (Current Employee) –  Karachi, PakistanFebruary 4, 2014
In HBL I learn alot because HBL provides you with opportunities to test your intelligence and to boost your confidence.
Pros
Good Working Environment
Cons
Low Salary Package
Not better for employees
Operation Officer (Current Employee) –  Islamabad\ RawalpindiNovember 11, 2016
Salary and other benifits are not good for employees in this organization. Getting too much work and offering an average package to employees
great experience
intership (Former Employee) –  azad kadhmirFebruary 21, 2018
Friendly environment, cooperative staff , I enjoyed and learn a lot of things to work in hbl, great experience and gain knowledge to work in different departments.
Pros
free lunch, comfortable envoirement
Cons
2 holidays in a week, short break
Productive.
Manager Oeprations (Current Employee) –  Gujrat PakistanFebruary 5, 2018
During My stay At HBL i am learned to survive in stress and how meet your targets in stressed environment.
And how to smartly manage your team with limited resources.
Pros
One Bonus in a year.
Cons
Late Sitting due to staff shortage and work pressure.