HBL Employee Reviews

good learning place
complaint handling on daily basis learned about product knowledge , Debit card and credit card , system using , operating diffrent soft wares
overall environment was gud cooperative staff.
Good
I am really enjoying there and top managment is very kind local Management location is not fine they black mail people and asked for resignation that's shallower
Polluted culture of HBL
The culture of HBL is polluted by the upper management of HR, favouritism is on its peak and the rest are treated like a labor division which should be corrected that harms the market value of the organization.
Stressful job
Stressful job n no security of job..and less paid ....no proper staffing...no proper customer service...no relaxation in job for employees.... always stressful
Branch banking
2 months internship in which I understand and learn about branch banking accounts opening documentation verification of different accounts biometric of accounts.
HBL is a good place to grow as it will provide you with a platform to excel and enhance your skillset in new tremendous projects streamed inlined.
I strongly recommend HBL as a good workplace when it comes to showcase and increase the skills and expertise one needs in career growth. Workplace environment is very good and secure without any gender discrimination and disciplinary actions are strict.
Worst Support I have ever seen
This bank support system is worst. They don't even know how to talk with customers. I am really disappointed that this is the number one bank of Pakistan.
Less opportunities
Over all not good experience with hbl... i tried my best in my working during stay in bank, but i could'nt find better oppurtunity in hbl to secure my job because a favourtisim..that's why i have resigned from my job in hbl.
Disappointed
Hbl is largest bank of pakistan but management and benefit provide to employees are not good .
Employees face lot of problems they sit late hours due to burden of work and their social life is totally zero
Hbl is a good place to work
Working at hbl is a challenging job experience which require strong interper sonal skills confident in performing assigned tasks and bringing the existing skills
Pros
Job security
Cons
Compliance
Fun place and their teach you so much
HBL is like a dream place to work at, their are so understanding and are constantly willing to help you grow, their teach you so much and their let you actually work on the main duties in order for you to learn.
Good
I feel good work with hbl and also love this organisation because this organisation is good for employees because this organisation take care of every employee
All facts are as review emplye old age benifits zero
Employees efort with full zeal and dedication but the rewards gets senior managment. In small mistake staff fire but eeutive get reward and resignatio
Very bad and unhappy experience to serve HBL and the career end is more disaster. Be alert
Very bed experience no meritocracy at any stage.very dark future at end.be carefull before joining HBL......
No path way for gardge or career and justice
Pros
Gpl and nothing
Cons
Very ordinary
hbl is good and support.
my review hbl bank To pursue a challenging career in a growth oriented organization, which offers opportunities for my personal growth and career development in a professional working environment.
good place to work
when i join as an internee i enjoyed a lot because the environment was great and the people were very cooperative they told me a lots of things regarding the practical work ...
Pros
i get practical interface with banking environment
Cons
some times they just said internee to fill the slips ...
What i learned?
As a sale job, Relationship Manager Job is full of challenges as it is a multitasking job and a high-pressure job as there are daily monthly and yearly targets which you have to achieve. So I learned how to work in extreme pressure and how to handle multiple things.
Great Work experience with a vast learning experience at this big organisation
Working at HBL is a great experience with new learnings and issues to be dealt upon. Good working environment and culture. Management is supportive at all times.
Working experience in HBL
Learnt the main thing that how to deal with clients and how to maintain the record and data properly in a manageable way.
Hardest part of the job was to full fill the target given by boss and Team leaders.

Enjoyable part was the small celebrations every week due to completion of tasks.
Pros
Free Evening Snacks
Cons
Short Breaks
Internship during breaks
This was a two months internship program which I availed during my summer breaks as I was completing Bachelors qualification. Although this helped me pursuing my career in banking because it gave me the idea of how branch needs to be managed.
Pros
Learning
Cons
Short period
Fun Work Place ,
Management of your company is too much stricked, you must improve your managment , Environment is totally Glooming and very pleasant , i am really enjoying 6 month
Pros
Free launches
Cons
Short breaks