HBL Employee Reviews

good learning place
complaint handling on daily basis learned about product knowledge , Debit card and credit card , system using , operating diffrent soft wares
overall environment was gud cooperative staff.
Productive environment
It was a good experience overall.
Comfortable work environment.

The credit card sales was a tough part of the job.

But i learnt a working experience
Pros
Near by my house
Cons
Credit card sales commission
Job Experience at HBL
It was my first job in banking sector. HBL maintain highly professional environment, extremely skilled workforce and a lot of to learn. I was on third party contract and only after three months i was offered in bankislami on permanent basis that's why i switched to new job. I was on bancassurance department and wealth management MIS update was also my responsibility. I really enjoyed my job there.
Work is my passion
I want to to get a Job in a well reputed organization to inhance my abilities and prove that I am something different every day
I have the potentional to work
Workshop simanar
In the map of other bank i wana say that hbl is best far all of present peopl and the way of job they do best far all and they way they do esay and every one do it well
Pros
Lunch tea etc
Cons
Health care
good
Over all good but I want to start my best carrier in multinationals companies like Nestle.
Nestle is my dream and I want to achieve it.

For my best future etc.
productive and comfortable environment
i learned a lot about banking as well as how to manage the things ...everyone helps me lot in my learning.i learned how to deposit and withdraw the cash , how to open the accounts in system.how to issue cheque books,debit cards , cresdit cards and how to convince for loans and banca.
Pros
uniquness
Cons
no lunch time .
Not better for employees
Salary and other benifits are not good for employees in this organization. Getting too much work and offering an average package to employees
Providing Online information to customer
A full time job that enhance my many qualities regarding typing, listening, and judging to situation and problems of customer.
I have learned that a employee can be only successful when he he will considered the CUSTOMER IS MY BOSS.

I am lucky that I worked with co-operative co-workers, hardest part of job is overtime. and most enjoyable part of job is appreciation part given by seniors.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short break
A learning school for everyone
Biggest financial institution in Pakistan. Job security at its best. Brand name to be proud of. Will love to be associated with HBL one day again. Proud to be Habibian
Pros
Job Security
Cons
Compensations and Benefits
A Professional place to work. Amazing!
Career growing work place with advance learning job skills. Day to day learning in busy branch situation with customer services.
HBL is a well established organization and care about staff
38 years diversified experience with HBL was my life turning period. . I learnt a lot from my seniors and colleagues.

My seniors were helpful to me when ever request for guidance. There was a open discussion environment between my seniors and staff under me.

The most enjoyable and challenging part was when I was promoted as DGM and Head of Printing and stationery department. I was responsible for security and safety of Banks asserts involved in printing / supply of all types of stationery items to branches pan Pakistan with in min time period and with min dispatch charges.
A highly proactive learning atmosphere and great exposure in terms of marketing and sales interaction.
A great organization to work in. The potential for personal growth and development is not barred. An open and healthy work enviornment and an ever growing industry. The company and its performance is a benchmark in it's own self.
all were good
all were good upper management is so cooperative but work load is much higher then the Job description. no flexible timings.
Pros
lunch
Cons
short breaks
Progressive Bank
HBL is largest Bank in Pakistan during my service with HBL i have learned a lot, progressive bank & giving opportunities for new comers/appointments
productive and friendly workplace
it was a good workplace.colleagues were cooprative. i enjoyed learning lot of new things.some time cumtomer behaviour was difficult to face.

it was a good experience.
Pros
free tee hity
I feel proud to be work there.That helps me to improve my skill and learn professional ethics.They provide us a convenient way to prove ourselves as a good employ.Management also provide friendly environment.It is not a simple job to communicate with simple person with modern techniques but our management makes it easy.
Pros
Playing Creative Games
Cons
Debate on Moral Values
I try my level best to work productivly in my branch
It feels good to work in bank because here we learn to maintain our personality, punctuality, management and hard working, but bank being a financial institution does not pay hand some salary to satisfy basic needs of employees as they may be much more productive to organization.
Realy Fun Place
A memorable Job. Very Nice Staff & Management. Co-workers are like as best friends. IT department job is very good & attractive job. no pressure of work.
Pros
only tea
Cons
Health Insurance & TA DA
A Growing Carrier
HBL is a Growing Financial Institute and offers employees to grow professionally. Working Environment is very Family-er and give chance to learn form our senior Management. sometimes some customer are very problematic but with kindness behavior and politely dealing can brings the problematic customer as a good advertising one.
workplace
working in HBL is a good experience because its my first job here am learning many of things which helps me out in problem i learn how to tackle the uncomfortable situations
the management is good enough for us