Ibex Employee Reviews

Found 166 reviews matching the search See all 2,260 reviews
thats a good journey
CSR (Former Employee) –  PakistanDecember 2, 2019
the job of call center in pakistan is very typical i just resigned there only of there poor management i work there more than 2 years and work so hard and good CSR
Kindly review the resume
Customer Services Officer (Former Employee) –  KarachiNovember 15, 2019
It was a really good experience to working over there it give me lot of confidence that I ever wanted and I learnt a lot from that job and for my bright career
Dgs
International Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  KarachiNovember 8, 2019
Working at DGS was like a chewing gum. In the beginning it was sweet and full of flavor. By the time you get used to of chewing it, it becomes tasteless. Same happens in DGS ibex too. Favouritism at it's best and you don't get much sales unless you're in good terms with the managers
Manipulative and hypocrite management
Intern (Former Employee) –  LahoreNovember 6, 2019
It started out as a pleasant looking opportunity. The pay was decent, the office was nice.

The interviews were very sudden and communication was not on emails.

They wanted me to join within 2-3 days and disregarded my reservations that i need to clear up some of my tasks before i am available for work (told me that my boss will help with it). However they requested me to still join and so i did.

Later on, they had a very negative and not helpful attitude regarding giving me a few days leave, to clear my previous pending commitments and threatened to fire me (and eventually did).

It was a massive waste of my time and ruined my mood.

I also got to see how their "recruiters" waste other people's time or even directly get insulting.

If you are not interested in politics and love your peace of mind and self-respect. This is not at all the place.
Outclass company and openminded environment ♥️♥️
Csr (Former Employee) –  KarachiNovember 2, 2019
Total staff is good and open door policy is v good.job timings and job quility is very good. Allah bless this company and whole my staff brothers ameen ♥️♥️
Good company
Technical support Executive in Operation Department. (Former Employee) –  KarachiOctober 30, 2019
Ibex global A trg is good company civilized people good environment.
Security is superv.
Canteen and worker is good.
Supervisor is intelligent and hard working and co operativ.

So called company
Tech Support (Former Employee) –  IslamabadOctober 23, 2019
One of the worst experience I had in my life is working with ibex. Fully hypocrite environment along with favouritism and politics in Islamabad site. As far as incentives are concern. They won't provide u with it for almost 3 months and when u will as for resign they won't even clear ur remaining salary.
Its Ibex
Tech Support Team Manager (Former Employee) –  KarachiOctober 19, 2019
Ibex is a BPO located in Karachi, Lahore, and Islamabad. They provide outsourcing solutions like customer service, cold calling, and also provide their own BPO solutions.
Overall policies of the Company are very good
Manager Software Development (Former Employee) –  LahoreOctober 10, 2019
I worked there for many years, and completed many projects. The IBEX. (TRG) is a great place to work at as the Policies and benefits have no match in the market but The darkest side of the company is its Management, Internal dirty politics and a TC system which only promotes wrong and TC making people above. Management Especially in some departments cheat on you. Tells a Lie and can ruin ones career just because of the personal ego. They will lie with the staff and in order to defame someone, make some fabricated stuff and make him belief that he has done this just to achieve their ulterior motives. They are notorious, black-mailers and untrustworthy. HR guys also support them.

Overall, the initial policies made by the initial people are still there which makes TRG a good place (Except a few departments as I have mentioned above).
Pros
Very good Culture, Good benefits
Cons
Bad and Cheater management, Lies and Rumors will keep on circulating there which are mostly spread by the top level management.
Integrity respect & excellence is the best part
Data Analyst (Mis & Finance) (Current Employee) –  KarachiOctober 9, 2019
overall happy to work here for 7 years :)
family like envoirment, we can enter in director's room without any prior intimation, we have open door policy with each and every employee.
productive workplace with professional people
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  SindhSeptember 28, 2019
its nice company to starting for new joiners they trained people give training provide facilities and good environment we learn good knowledge and information about the job
The company must take care of its employees who are not being placed on domestic campaigns here
CSR (Former Employee) –  Capital TerritorySeptember 26, 2019
Employees should fulfill their promise of better facilities. Management should understand the needs of employees and help them. If the company employee happy then the customer happy. Avoid unnecessary restrictions.
Good company
Customer support specialist (Current Employee) –  SindhSeptember 23, 2019
Good company, but somethings should definitely change. Like the mentality, feels like you're back in high school with the rules they have. Other than that, overall a good place.
Customer Service Executive - CSE (Former Employee) –  KarachiSeptember 10, 2019
I learn how to work with under pressure, the management of TRG is excellent thwe work place culture is is good highly motivated environment the hardest of the job is timings because of rotational shifts the most enjoyable part of the job is my team
Osm place for work
Customer Support Executive (CSE) - Warid (Former Employee) –  karāchiSeptember 6, 2019
There is wonderful peoples and beautiful environment where we can work and there we were living like family so that was fantastic place for work me I will never ever forget that 💞💞 Miss you ibex.
Business Analyst Internee (Former Employee) –  KarachiAugust 29, 2019
This company is the one that promotes a work/life balance. TRG options variety of facilities to its employees including amazing food facility to the heath care department, from grooming facility to extra outdoor facilities
Productive and good environment
MIS Executive (Current Employee) –  LahoreAugust 27, 2019
Its a good company and providing a professional work environment the hardest part of the job is customer satisfaction as a QA and as a MIS executive is 100% accuracy in reporting to higher management. I have learned a lot specially customer experience, communication, positivist, professionalism, how to be a team player. The most enjoyable part is that whenever we travel to northern areas on company budget.
Fun workplace
CUSTOMER SUPPORT EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  KarachiAugust 26, 2019
I made too many lovely friends. I never ever forget these days some time i think about my friends i cries. But management of trg specially HR all are parchi system. Transparency over loaded.
Over all good
Executive Customer Services (Former Employee) –  KarachiAugust 8, 2019
Over all good experience but there is no job security also no growth but if you are jobless then can avail for time being but should be look other side job
Pros
Just tea
Cons
Medical on accident
Very bad workplace never waste your time there.
Customer support specialist (Former Employee) –  IslamabadJuly 10, 2019
First of all miscommunication and misrepresentation of companies policies and pay structure.
No one can justify their pay structures.
Mandatory Overtimes last minute calls, thy even call you on the freaking weekends
Too much politicis and favorism !
Pros
Everything is bad
Cons
Health care, short breaks, politicis, mis representation