Khushhali Microfinance Bank

Khushhali Microfinance Bank Employee Reviews

i am thankful to my previous organization because i have learnt a lot of things from there. work timing is also good salary package is average. the organization rules are good and simple and the organization environment is very good and healthy.
Good organizational work
My job at khushhali microfinance Bank is the most best thing happen to me great management system. Ultra great benefits and most important job security.
Indoor games and other way of fun
Worst part of the job is that managment wast not supportive and the workplace culture did not match, The hardest part of the is then additional work and late sitting without any pay.
Leading microfinance bank
Khushhali Microfinance Bank is the first microfinance bank. As a loan officer i really enjoyed with my job and learnt about the value chain of business. As we know the business has seasonality. In low months the installment recovery problem start. We can minimize this problem but can't eliminate. So this is the weak point of this job. Overall the job is very interesting and it provides a chance to know about the business.
Cons
Healthcare
Work experience
I, m working as a loan officer and my work is provide loan services and recover these loans of our communication skills and direct conversation with customers .
Pros
No overtime And 9 to 5:30 duty timing but no time for going..
Cons
Incentives of pr month salary and IGI life insurance and medical bills
Good organization
The bank is a pioneer of micro-finance industry and struggling to adopt fin-tech to enhance and provide the banking services to the lower portion of the community living in rural areas. Its a good organization for long term career. The bank is trying to adopt changes in work environment.
All employs are family members
In kbl all the things is ook. Head office staff ok all branch staff ok but imediate boss is not ok in kbl a loan officer cant tell his ploblems direct to head office
Pros
Nothing freee
Cons
Good health insurance
Career oriented and work management.
Learned about office environment.
A good career start for me and it was very productive for me.

Good learning about HR.

Team Work.

Work Management.

Time management.
Pros
Good learning environment.
Cons
Lack of growth