LIAQUAT NATIONAL HOSPITAL Employee Reviews

Laboratory internee (Former Employee) –  SindhMarch 21, 2019
liaquat National Hospital is good for training fresh graduates
Learning and Productive
Resident Medical Officer (Former Employee) –  SindhOctober 24, 2018
Liaquat National Hospital is a busy tertiary care hospital and major referral Centre that caters all socioeconomic classes.
During the whole tenure of my training as a resident at department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, I had managed all sorts of patients in accident and emergency, labor room, Intensive care unit, as well as in the outpatient department.
Prodcutive
Observer-ship (Former Employee) –  SindhOctober 17, 2018
Hands-on experience. Amazing teaching staff. Very professional doctors. Overall learning at its peak. Enjoyed new medical techniques and learned new treatments regimens.
Operation Theater Technician
OPERATION THEATER TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  KarachiSeptember 29, 2018
I did worked as an Operation Theater Technician at Liaquat National Hospital, Karachi. Experienced gained 12 years from that hospital.................
A great fraternity who teaches Professionalism
HR Officer (Current Employee) –  Karachi, PakistanAugust 28, 2018
Liaquat National Hospital is a good fraternity for women to work in. It has complete secure environment, no harrasment issues, has a Day care Facility for Married women. The Organisation has an attractive salary package and Medical Facility for all the levels of employees. The management is cooperative.
There are always the Pros and Cons of the organisation, it has late sittings. The colleagues are cooperative. The organisation arranges annual festivals, lunches, dinners so we can mingle with other departments.
Pros
Medical Facility
Cons
Late Sittings
a very good place for professional development
Resident Medical Officer (Former Employee) –  Karachi, Sindh, Paksitan.August 17, 2018
i have worked at Liaquat National Hospital as an intern and then as a Resident Medical Officer.
Working at Liaquat National Hospital has groomed me fairly as a healthcare professional. I have learnt a lot working there. Professors, Consultants and Specialists are highly educated ad helps a lot in career development.
Though work hours were very strict but that was for our own benefit.
Be it a clinic day or a ward day, you get to learn a lot daily. Management was very efficient for all departments.
The most enjoyable part was an opportunity to see diverse clinical cases, and to perform different procedures like lumbar puncture, passing CVP all alone.
Health care institution with bureaucratic red tapism
System Analyst (Former Employee) –  KarachiJuly 19, 2018
Working hours are good. Benefits and salary are poor. Hospital has improved a lot since I left but people who were responsible for sexual harassment are still in position of authority in IT deparment.
Pros
Good working hours
Cons
Harrasment of female employees by management
It was my first job and I absolutely loved it. The atmosphere was super friendly, from both co-workers and customers. Everything is well oraganized.
Cash Assistant (Front End Cash Handling) (Former Employee) –  KarachiJanuary 18, 2018
Experienced customer services representative and holding flavors of different customer oriented jobs, seeking an opportunity in Customer care, Cash Assistance, Administration or Sales with a company where I can maximize my people oriented experience, communication skills and my problem solving abilities.
Good work place
Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  KarachiJanuary 11, 2018
Good place to gain knowledge to give a great opportunity for taking experience and good facilities about job and give lot of knowledge as well its a better place than others
Pros
Free launches
Cons
Health care
Medium Organization
Purchase Assistant (Former Employee) –  KarachiDecember 10, 2017
Salaries are better good name in the market but every one influence on your work policies are week management has less control over employees bribes are common
Staff Nurse ICU (Former Employee) –  karachiAugust 7, 2017
I am Registered Nurse from karachi and specialisation in MIDWIFERY from karachi and i also holding DHA eligibility Letter which is valid till this Year kindly reply me as soon as possible
A very big and good health care center.
Chemistry laboratory Supervisor (Former Employee) –  SindhJuly 28, 2017
It was one of the biggest and busy hospital then and it has been expanded by now. It is one of the largest health care facility and teaching institute. I enjoyed working there.
its not productive for me at my current position
mediacal transcriptionist (Current Employee) –  radiology departmentApril 28, 2017
i have learn a lot from this org. its not fun to be here bc patients are every where. and no grooming for my future at this job. i want such employer who consider my abilities.
Pros
1 hour break
Cons
more burden of work at any person
its quite productive n creating an learning environment.
Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  KarachiApril 10, 2017
Includes management work to inventory controlled work n all audits work of all pharmacies ie: IVPB STERILE PHARMACY, INP, OPT, DPIC, COMPOUNDING..I was having great working opportunity there n good learning experience with cooperative colleges n management..The hardest part was short breaks n less staff but i learned alot there in sometimes hectic situation n with shortage of staff with increase workload helped to improve my working abilities n skills there..
Pros
healthy environment
Cons
short breaks
Competent place
Quality Manager (Current Employee) –  KArachi PakistanApril 5, 2017
Nice place to work at with competent staff long duty hours no breaks near to my residence n good salary package good environment too much overload in duty hours it should be a bit relaxing environment with more doctors on the duty at a single shift
Pros
Gud salary
Cons
No breaks
Professional Environment
Internee Pharmacist - One Month Training Program (Former Employee) –  Karachi, PKFebruary 4, 2017
A professional work place, lot to learn from seniors during the internship. good guidance to get the knowledge. polish my skills and learn new things.
its a very productive place to work
welfare officer (Former Employee) –  KorangiJanuary 30, 2017
Its a very renowed place in Pakistsn,it gives you alot of experience and provides opportunity to many other ways.As well as it provides soo many allowances and facilitationa to its employes
Cons
healthcare
good place
Hospital pharmacist (Former Employee) –  karachiMay 20, 2016
Good place to work, good exposure for experiences, Learn how to handle team, good management.hard time is the peak time handling pressure and inquiry.
Work Experience at Liaquat National Hospital
Administration Officer (Grade 7) (Former Employee) –  KarachiFebruary 4, 2016
Nursing Administration at Liaqut National Hospital has been formed last year, which controls both nursing services & college of nursing. As an only admin officer in nursing administration, I was responsible to look after admin issues of approx 750 to 800 nurses, including attendance, late coming, overtime, disciplinary issues, trainings, workshops for nurses & students.

During this tenure, I have enjoyed working on analytical projects and have improved my skills in various parts.
Pros
Medical facilities, discounted meals, employee funds.
Organization is Good Department is not
HR-Officer (Former Employee) –  KarachiDecember 28, 2015
The organization takes care about the employees but the department is traditional based however it was un-easy to get adjusted with the department and their behaviors.
Pros
Learning and Development
Cons
Instability