MTBC

MTBC Employee Reviews for Team Leader

Productive and cooperative Health care IT company
Back up Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Sattelite town, RawalpindiDecember 21, 2015
I have spend my best time with MTBC,I have learned a lot of things especially how to manage work under pressure from management and divide the work with team.My co workers were really team player members i received mostly positive response from them.Not remembered the hardest time but most enjoyable part of the job that i remembered that to received intensives and party from the company when MTBC was registered under NASDAQ.
Cons
Many advanages i enjoyed from the company but disadvanage is only that was minimum salary.
Good Place of Learning
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Rawalpindi, PPBNovember 23, 2015
A good Place of Learning, but plenty of work to do with no recognizance of work done.
Employee can find a very less time for personal life.
Pros
Learning place
Cons
downsizing
It is a good workplace to work as the only Pakistani Company Listed in NASDAQ.
Back Up Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Rawalpindi, PPBMay 16, 2015
Everyday is a routine work but with different slight changes, nature of work is the same. management is good enough to some extant as there are more than 2800 employees are working there. co-workers are very co-operative and a good atmosphere to work with colleagues. hardest part of the job is its timing specially night shift and work burden. there is no such part to enjoy as its only about the work which u have to do that's why trying to have some better opportunity in my Field HR.
Pros
free meal according to shift timings
Cons
Medical Facility, Gym, Barbour Shop