MTBC Employee Reviews

A company with full organizational structure
Web Developer (ASP.NET/C#) (Former Employee) –  IslamabadAugust 15, 2016
I had a great experience with the organization that has almost all the departments of organization that work together. Since the company has a big structure and many clients, its databases and servers has been distributed on many nodes on different locations, i got hands on experience on the distributed environment. The hardest part of the job was to make your presence at the office other than working hours was a routine. You will find your co-workers and seniors always helpful.
Pros
Free lunches, Medical allowances, Subsidized Ration.
Cons
Stickness, No annual leaves.
Good work environment
Client Service Executive (Former Employee) –  RawalpindiJuly 17, 2016
MTBC is good place to learn. It provides opportunity to new professional and groomes them and develop skills. Youngsters can learn a lot from experienced persons.
Pros
Meals, Home ration at discounted rate, Medical
Cons
Salary, Leaves
Mtbc
Billing Excutive (Data Entry) (Former Employee) –  Rawalpindi, PPBJanuary 30, 2016
Perform Medical Billing for offshore doctors.Research / Analyze and prepare appeals when claims are rejected.Keep informed of all changes in the rules and regulations of Insurance Carriers and regularly update the Team Leader Tele converse with Insurance Companies for claim follow up. Tele converse with the Clients (doctors) in USA.
Pros
late sittings
Cons
health care
Productive and cooperative Health care IT company
Back up Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Sattelite town, RawalpindiDecember 21, 2015
I have spend my best time with MTBC,I have learned a lot of things especially how to manage work under pressure from management and divide the work with team.My co workers were really team player members i received mostly positive response from them.Not remembered the hardest time but most enjoyable part of the job that i remembered that to received intensives and party from the company when MTBC was registered under NASDAQ.
Cons
Many advanages i enjoyed from the company but disadvanage is only that was minimum salary.
Good Place of Learning
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Rawalpindi, PPBNovember 23, 2015
A good Place of Learning, but plenty of work to do with no recognizance of work done.
Employee can find a very less time for personal life.
Pros
Learning place
Cons
downsizing
Very nice Enviornment
Billing Executive (Former Employee) –  Islamabad PakistanNovember 8, 2015
Good palce highly proffessional enviornment and very stricly impiemnted policys.

Provide number of facilities to employee
Pros
lunch and dinner and tea
Cons
8 to 12
Handy Experience
Accounts Officer - Finance (Former Employee) –  Rawalpindi,PakistanOctober 9, 2015
MTBC provide me the track to learn how person have to work with professional environment.During my stay at MTBC I improve my management skills and computer skills as well.Now I have knowledge of Quick Books accounting software and Oracle software.
every dat is typical,learn that how to work in challanging world, feel good to work with the peoples,the most enjoyable part is fulfill of task
Internal Auditor (Former Employee) –  Rawalpindi, PPBSeptember 12, 2015
Every day is typical,learn that how to work in challenging world, feel good to work with the peoples,the most enjoyable part is fulfill of task assign to me..
Great Company to start Career With..
Jr .net developer (Current Employee) –  Rawalpindi, PPBAugust 1, 2015
Supportive Management. Team Leads are very friendly. Very professional environment. Great company to start your career.
productive and informative but irritating and bore workplace.
Billing Executive (Former Employee) –  Rawalpindi,June 11, 2015
hectic day with work, misbehave of management, lack of professional ethics, frustrated co.worker. i did not enjoy anything.
Operation Manager and my movement to other department
Technical Support Co-coordinator (Former Employee) –  RawalpindiMay 24, 2015
There is a job opening in an other department of the same company as other co workers i also applied for the position, at that time i was handling the billing for the A++ practice for the company. and my position was critical. as there is a lot of work i have to do every day,
as my resume reached the operation manager he called me and ask me why you want to move to other department i replied as there are two days off per week and a higher salary is there, he said but i don't want to forward your resume as you are one of the highlighted worker in my staff and i don't want lose you.i replied instead what should i do no one can stop me to groom my carrier he said OK .
later i get an e mail that my salary is already increased with two days off in a week. i was very happy and start working with more intention and love.
It is a good workplace to work as the only Pakistani Company Listed in NASDAQ.
Back Up Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Rawalpindi, PPBMay 16, 2015
Everyday is a routine work but with different slight changes, nature of work is the same. management is good enough to some extant as there are more than 2800 employees are working there. co-workers are very co-operative and a good atmosphere to work with colleagues. hardest part of the job is its timing specially night shift and work burden. there is no such part to enjoy as its only about the work which u have to do that's why trying to have some better opportunity in my Field HR.
Pros
free meal according to shift timings
Cons
Medical Facility, Gym, Barbour Shop
Lead Software Engineer (.Net Platform) (Former Employee) –  Rawalpindi, PPBFebruary 2, 2015
I love working at MTBC; the work is enjoyable, the culture is great, I'm constantly learning and being challenged, and the pay is pretty good too. So far, the MTBC acquisition hasn't seemed to affect any of that, let's hope it stays that way.
Pros
great worklife balance, opportunity for growth
Cons
Not good salary
MTBC Company
Billing Executive (Former Employee) –  Rawalpindi, PPBJanuary 7, 2015
According to me doing job in MTBC is time wasting because working duration is very short & no over time facility is available. MTBC company is an American company, It provides different facilities for their employees like free medical checkup, but in billing department salaries are not satisfactory.
Pros
Free Launches
Cons
Healthcare
daily bases
Billing Excutive (Current Employee) –  Rawalpindi, PPBDecember 16, 2014
Using coded data to produce and submit claims to insurance companies.
• Working directly with the insurance company, healthcare provider, and patient to get a claim processed and paid
• Reviewing and appealing unpaid and denied claimsQuality
• Verifying patients’ insurance coverage
• Answering patients’ billing questionss
• Handling collections on unpaid accounts
Good productive and work place
BILLING EXECTIVE (Current Employee) –  PAKISTANDecember 4, 2014
I have done my MBA (Finance) qualified in march,2014. Now worked as a Billing executive in MTBC Medical Transcriptive Billing Company from last two months.
Pros
Good job culture
Cons
Low salary
Learned Management and reporting/Analysis
VP Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Islamabad, PakistanOctober 13, 2014
This was my first company worked close to management learned Management skills.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Pay Package
Nice workplace for young
Software Quality Assurance Engineer (Current Employee) –  Rawalpindi,October 10, 2014
very learning environment
other facilities are good
time management organization
Pros
luches free, utility store 50% discount
Cons
no cons
nice place for new or fresh engenier
software developer (Current Employee) –  Rawalpindi, PPBMarch 10, 2014
some thing are good and many are average things.
they dnt secur your jobs so people leave it it has high turn over ratio
Pros
software developer
Cons
Breaks
Good Learning Place
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Rawalpindi, PPBJanuary 2, 2013
MTBC is a very good learning place where one can grow very well.
Pros
facilities