Nestlé Employee Reviews

Found 118 reviews matching the search See all 6,323 reviews
Work/life balance was hard to maintain.
Assistant Brand Manager (Former Employee) –  Lahore, PakistanJune 14, 2018
This was my first job so maybe that's why I had a tough time understanding the job culture - how to get work done. Perhaps I was unlucky, but initially I met a series of people who actually made it (unnecessarily) difficult for me to get my work done (versus a friendly culture where we could have been working as a team to get work done). However, towards the end of my time at Nestle, I had a boss who actually guided me and to whom I still feel obliged.

I did learn how to survive in the corporate world but am unfortunately left with a bitter after taste.
Exhaustive FMCG Learning
Sales Manager - Food & Beverages (Former Employee) –  Multan, PunjabOctober 22, 2018
It was a really stressful job as the targets had to be met every month of primary and secondary sales. I learnt the tricks of the trade for retail sales, distributor management etc. It was a good learning experience of FMCG industry.
table tennins
typer (Former Employee) –  multanDecember 13, 2018
yeah it is a multi national company it give a broad idea. The workers in the compnay are very happy form the mangemment. the management was very good .
Pros
free dinners
Cons
health care
Productive and amazing workplace where we can learn and explore the things more efficiently and effectively
intern (Former Employee) –  LahoreMarch 25, 2018
The management was supportive they shared real life experiences with me and assigned me such duties which is important for my grooming and the experience. Moreover i have experienced their friendly environment in which i have learned how to work in a well reputed company professionally. i have also spent my time in account department where i have learned the multinational way of working style, their business operations and also spent some time in their HR department where i have learned the core terminologies of HR which i have faced in any organization. i have also visited their Dairy training farms where any farmer can come and get the information which can him how to start a dairy farm even a small scale.
Pros
free lunch or transportation with healthy stipend.
Cons
short breaks
Learning Environment
Intern (Former Employee) –  SheikhupuraJuly 13, 2018
Every day at Nestle, we learned new things whether it was the process or the safety management. Environment is friendly and encouraging. Proper protocols are followed
healthy and cooperative environment
Project intern (Former Employee) –  308 Upper Mall, Lahore, PunjabMay 4, 2018
I had to set time lines along with making project plans and implementing them accordingly. Interacting with people from different departments , collecting data from Supply Chain and Technical departments.
I learnt people handling , how to professionally present plans and to do proper data entry. Assisting projects like Green Belt and sessions like "Problem Solving Day" for the NCE team.
At my level as an intern there was no hardest part in my job as compared to those who were permanent employees in this company.
The most enjoyable part of this job was assisting seminars and different brainstorming sessions.
Pros
healthy environment, very experienced mentors, good place to learn new things, platform where ideas could be executed.
Cons
no cons.
Selling & Marketing Channel Distribution Designing with Price Setting Safety to the Consumers
Category and Channel Sales Marketing (Former Employee) –  LahoreMay 15, 2017
I learn from Nestle Pure Life Water the Provide Hydration in Water & great taste with also add minerals for example use Iron, zinc,etc for providing healthy life.For its management they do research in different areas of Pakistan where poor kids weak due to iron decedent will provide statistics using a software. The over all workplace culture was environmental friendly they told me in case of fire home to protect & Guided path to Reach Save Destination. The hardest part of the Job when you went to different cities & Far Areas for Collecting Data.Most enjoyable part when they provide trips & their we Market our Products & Having Free Lunch & Dinner with Musical Night as Well. Overall my experience was very Good at Nestle Water Pakistan.
Pros
Lunch Very Nice Standardized for Caring Health
Cons
They not give full benefits to Internee equal to employees
Overall my job duration was very enjoy full and full of experience
System Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  Islamabad, PakistanOctober 17, 2017
Nestle have a strong professional back ground. the working atmosphere is over all good. some time it hard due to objectives and atmosphere and presure. The management is overall fine but not satisfied all the stakeholders. There are lots of fun and team buildings activities as well. the employees enjoys a good relations and have certain limits depending upon relations. Nestle have a strong performance culture.
Great place to work with
Corporate Planning Manager (Current Employee) –  Corporate office, Lahore PakistanDecember 31, 2015
I am very satisfied with the opportunities provided by Nestle to grow personally and professionally. Great place to work with for a long term career oriented job. The best part is Nestle keep on innovating and renovating the way we work to stay ahead of the competition and assigns top priority to the people development. The most enjoyable part is that the culture and environment is though very challenging but rewarding as well. Coaching, developing and mentoring is all we see in a great deal in the company which helps new comers to settle in quickly and produce high quality results.

I have been with Nestle for past 18 years and have learned a lot in terms of leadership development, people management and change management. I feel confident to be a part of team providing nutrition, health and wellness to the people in almost everywhere in the world.
It was good
Cycle Planning Executive (Former Employee) –  Multan, Punjab, PakistanMay 28, 2018
One of the best Multinational FMCG around the globe for sure. I loved to work with them. I have got to learn so many new dimensions in the market. But sometimes workload was enormous and the pressure of sales in FMCG is sometime difficult to tackle. The pace of the organization in company like Pakistan is so fast.
Pros
Public Speaking. Project Management. Public Dealing
Cons
Workload
I have mentioned all detail
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Lahore PakistanJune 19, 2018
I started my job as receptionist but later I prompted as admin coordinator. There was lot of chances to grow and I grew myself up. It was an agri comp
Pros
Graduagty
Cons
One off in a week
Good pay and benefits
Summer Accosiate (Former Employee) –  LahoreMay 5, 2016
Good pay and benefits
Try a little harder to be the family company you claim to be "Quality of Life"Very friendly environment.
Nestle was one of the best jobs I've had during my career as an Summer Accosiate . Professional but fun working environment with excellent benefits and opportunities for growth within the company. This is the kind of company that if you find a position that is the right fit you could work there until you retire.
Pros
"Great benefits and an increasing emphasis on work life balance
Cons
"Having a work-life balance can be challenging"
Accounts Payable Associate (Current Employee) –  LahoreNovember 5, 2017
Work load is intense but they pay good and learning is always there. overall culture is pretty healthy yet there are few exception which is always there
Pros
Almost free lunch and pick and drop facility
Cons
Job security
just work in any place
marketing (Former Employee) –  Lahore, PPBDecember 31, 2014
Extremely good work environment, with overly demanding corporate culture. Leadership/Management expected to be also good at all times, efficient run marketing team at corporate office new jobholders persons than create potential customers with seniors.
Pros
free lunch and convince
Cons
management, marketing, advertising, culture, organization, communications, hours, salary, job security
good multi-national learning cultural place
Business Development Executive (Former Employee) –  Faisalabad, PPBSeptember 10, 2014
This was good experience, some time i was thinking that i did not left that place but its useless to cry over split milk. Nestle provide me a very good cultural place and equal employment opportunity.

In Nestle, i worked with the most perishable product of the company that is Yogurt. it has 28 days expiry date, to consume within the date is the challenging task. for this, i placed the product in market, rotate the product from low selling points to high and consumer promotion on near expiry products.

Overall co-workers, management and company attitude is quit positive. but the major issue is the contractual job.
Expereinced the best and learnt best
customer relation officer (Former Employee) –  Lahore, PakistanMarch 17, 2015
Nestle always choose best produce best. I really learnt a lot. The best professional culture hot to handle pressure and hot to work right way under pressure. they always has a substitute for absent co-worker. One day my co-worker was not in office I was alone at the desk to handle the whole pressure my line manger sat down with me till first half n divide the pressure with me. the hardest part about nestle was that you cant leave office or your desk until any relevant emergency occurs. most enjoyable part is free lunch n free pick n drop and we experience open floor culture. Job security was 100 percent.
Pros
free lunch and free tea and juice bar
Cons
no bad point
productive, motivational, there are opportunities for growth
Intrnee (Former Employee) –  KabirwalaSeptember 21, 2016
Multinational are always enjoyable and i learned a lot I did HR&I survey that was an good opportunity to be in contact withe labors and it was quiet an experience to know them.
payroll work is little boring but yes again there was very things to learn about the organization,.
employee file management was a tough work but yes indeed much learning. the organization helped me learning it culture and how to grow within the organization it was a marvelous experience.
co-workers are so cooperative and helping in understanding the task.
productive an opportunities for Growth.
Internship (MCDD) (Former Employee) –  LahoreFebruary 16, 2017
The culture of this company is great and everyone I worked was amazing.Nestle was one of the best jobs I've had during my career as an Summer Accosiate . Professional but fun working environment with excellent benefits and opportunities for growth within the company.
Excellent Working Exprience in terms of sales
Business Development Executive (Former Employee) –  Peshawar, PNWNovember 21, 2013
• Worked second to Area Sales Manager in Peshawar.
• Enhanced business in the territory.
• Worked on Out Of Home Channel i.e. Hotels, Restaurants, Hospitals, Clubs, Bakeries and Universities which gave us additional volumes.
• Added two additional vans for out of home channel.
• Worked on all the three brand categories i.e. Liquid, Powder and Chilled Dairy.
• Average sales when I joined were around 100 million per month and reached 120 million when I quit.
• Worked on Retail availability as to be able to generate maximum Consumer off take.
• Looked after both primary and secondary sales.
• Managed sales team of around 8 order bookers and 8 delivery men.
Pros
good culture
Cons
Nestle is good company and having good working culture
Project HSE Supervisor (Current Employee) –  KhanewalMarch 28, 2017
Nestle is good company and having good working culture with good management style and Nestle adopt updated standard of working and keep update his worker
Pros
Family Medical, pick & drop, Pention fands
Cons
Slow promotion system, poor job eveluation system