Nestlé Employee Reviews

Found 161 reviews matching the search See all 6,694 reviews
Filling and Packing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kabirwala, PakistanFebruary 20, 2019
Nestle was a great organization with high performing culture.
they empower and trained their staff to be come a future leader with right direction.....
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Short Break, Healthcare.
Innovation
Territory Sales Incharge (Former Employee) –  MultanFebruary 19, 2019
world’s largest food and beverage company, offering products and services for all stages of life. Portfolio covers almost every food and beverage category. Great Employer to work for.
Benefits
Average workplace with plenty of improvement required
Brand Manager (Current Employee) –  Lahore, PKFebruary 6, 2019
Pakistan office needs several improvements from physical space to overall work culture. The latter includes, valuing emails, poor inspiration amongst top leadership, weak development plans, visibility matters more over actual work, work from home not generally acceptable.
Pros
Subsidized lunch, gym, valet parking
Cons
Poor work culture and ethic
Incredible
Internee (Former Employee) –  LahoreDecember 31, 2018
Nestle has an incredible career development opportunities. It is a place where there is nothing except work, work and work. A highly progressive company with excellent food ethics.
Full of learning
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Capital TerritoryDecember 20, 2018
Nestle was indeed a tough company because you have to get to your self at your own and it is another style of learning which makes you to stand on your foot and move forward.
Pros
Exposure
Cons
Salary
table tennins
typer (Former Employee) –  multanDecember 13, 2018
yeah it is a multi national company it give a broad idea. The workers in the compnay are very happy form the mangemment. the management was very good .
Pros
free dinners
Cons
health care
My experience
Site Manager (Former Employee) –  PakistanNovember 24, 2018
My time of nestle is olden moment of my life.Nestle is my first place they i am done my first internship.I have learned different things for nestle company.I have work on different departments.Management of nestle pretty good.They done there work very well.It is very difficult to me to find / trace out there culture.Hardest part of the job is understand the customers demand.The most enjoyable part of job iss celebrate different occasions.
Pros
Mass facility
Cons
hard work
Exhaustive FMCG Learning
Sales Manager - Food & Beverages (Former Employee) –  Multan, PunjabOctober 22, 2018
It was a really stressful job as the targets had to be met every month of primary and secondary sales. I learnt the tricks of the trade for retail sales, distributor management etc. It was a good learning experience of FMCG industry.
Learning Environment
Intern (Former Employee) –  SheikhupuraJuly 13, 2018
Every day at Nestle, we learned new things whether it was the process or the safety management. Environment is friendly and encouraging. Proper protocols are followed
I have mentioned all detail
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Lahore PakistanJune 19, 2018
I started my job as receptionist but later I prompted as admin coordinator. There was lot of chances to grow and I grew myself up. It was an agri comp
Pros
Graduagty
Cons
One off in a week
Work/life balance was hard to maintain.
Assistant Brand Manager (Former Employee) –  Lahore, PakistanJune 14, 2018
This was my first job so maybe that's why I had a tough time understanding the job culture - how to get work done. Perhaps I was unlucky, but initially I met a series of people who actually made it (unnecessarily) difficult for me to get my work done (versus a friendly culture where we could have been working as a team to get work done). However, towards the end of my time at Nestle, I had a boss who actually guided me and to whom I still feel obliged.

I did learn how to survive in the corporate world but am unfortunately left with a bitter after taste.
It was good
Cycle Planning Executive (Former Employee) –  Multan, Punjab, PakistanMay 28, 2018
One of the best Multinational FMCG around the globe for sure. I loved to work with them. I have got to learn so many new dimensions in the market. But sometimes workload was enormous and the pressure of sales in FMCG is sometime difficult to tackle. The pace of the organization in company like Pakistan is so fast.
Pros
Public Speaking. Project Management. Public Dealing
Cons
Workload
Good Company for work
Channel Supervisor - Large Groceries distribution (Current Employee) –  SindhMay 10, 2018
It was a good company with great and motivational working environment and most attractive thing that enjoy my work it was according to my nature and desire. I learned so many things regarding how to promote sales with different tools, what are the correct ways to promote your products ,I learned so much presentation and management skills like how manage and lead big team, especially people management according to their mindset.

The toughest part of the job was that too much work load if you don't plan you will mess up with all of your things, planning is necessary.
Pros
Good company to enhance your skills
Cons
No one yet
healthy and cooperative environment
Project intern (Former Employee) –  308 Upper Mall, Lahore, PunjabMay 4, 2018
I had to set time lines along with making project plans and implementing them accordingly. Interacting with people from different departments , collecting data from Supply Chain and Technical departments.
I learnt people handling , how to professionally present plans and to do proper data entry. Assisting projects like Green Belt and sessions like "Problem Solving Day" for the NCE team.
At my level as an intern there was no hardest part in my job as compared to those who were permanent employees in this company.
The most enjoyable part of this job was assisting seminars and different brainstorming sessions.
Pros
healthy environment, very experienced mentors, good place to learn new things, platform where ideas could be executed.
Cons
no cons.
Nestle is a company that can offer you a lifetime career
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  PakistanApril 23, 2018
Nestle has a great work life balance, with a very supportive management. The organization has a good employee retention and satisfaction rate. However, it pays comparatively less than other multinationals.
amazing work environemnt
Sales and Services Intern (Former Employee) –  pakistanApril 21, 2018
Typical day included making and receiving customer calls, regarding water delivery orders, complaints and new account setup.
conducting customer satisfaction surveys over the phone to evaluate customer satisfaction.
the culture was friendly and the management was extremely helpful.
Pros
Free lunches
Productive and amazing workplace where we can learn and explore the things more efficiently and effectively
intern (Former Employee) –  LahoreMarch 25, 2018
The management was supportive they shared real life experiences with me and assigned me such duties which is important for my grooming and the experience. Moreover i have experienced their friendly environment in which i have learned how to work in a well reputed company professionally. i have also spent my time in account department where i have learned the multinational way of working style, their business operations and also spent some time in their HR department where i have learned the core terminologies of HR which i have faced in any organization. i have also visited their Dairy training farms where any farmer can come and get the information which can him how to start a dairy farm even a small scale.
Pros
free lunch or transportation with healthy stipend.
Cons
short breaks
accountant
computer opreater (Former Employee) –  kabirwalaMarch 11, 2018
always good suggest good work and good people work aat nestle for some months asa branch manager suggest there who deserve my puncutality and regulerity
Pros
lunches
Cons
short breakes
Good spend time
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Sindh karchiMarch 6, 2018
Good environment with office staff well I feel very good for there surrounding all people others areas and watching man's him works and etc so I hope there good
Pros
Cons
3 years
High learning, Diverse culture, Work Quality
Area Sales/ Key Accounts Manager (Former Employee) –  Capital TerritoryFebruary 16, 2018
Working with some very highly motivated and bright people, constantly changing and dynamic atmosphere, high learning.