Nestlé

Nestlé Employee Reviews

Found 207 reviews matching the search See all 8,522 reviews
I successfully completed my paid summer internship at corporate affairs department at Nestle.
Summer internee (Former Employee) –  LahoreJanuary 14, 2020
I got this opportunity as i won Nestle Healthy Women Program at Kinnaird College for Women in year 2017. My overall experience was really good as it was my first ever professional experience at a very tender age. Overall environment was conducive and staff was helpful there. It has now become my dream job .
Exellent
System Administrator (Former Employee) –  PunjabJanuary 13, 2020
Its just good and when i work there I am totally impressed with the compony. I have a great experiance with this. Here, I learn very much and I groom my self
very good experience working at nestle
SALES MAN (Current Employee) –  SindhJanuary 2, 2020
Very good experience working at nestle.
Good opportunity of learning, having good supporting team.
Over the years Products of NESTLE maintaining trust of its customers.
comfortable working environment
internship (Former Employee) –  PKDecember 23, 2019
the day at nestle was a duty of 8 to 5 having a 1-hour lunch and prayer break during the work. all the internees are requested to come on time and do their consternation on their work in working hours. these things keep me help to learn how to manage things in professional life and work timings. other than this we also have some funny activities, gossip hours, and games in our free time or on holidays. they also facilitate us by providing good and free accommodation and food.
good
Human Resource Intern (Former Employee) –  pakistanDecember 8, 2019
it was a good time in Nestle. and i learned a lot from there.
the work environment is friendly and everyone liked to share the problems and discussed them.
Fun place to work at! Brings about the best in you!
Pricing Analyst, Order to Cash, Supply Chain (Former Employee) –  PakistanDecember 4, 2019
Nestle had an inviting culture on its own, specially for females. That relaxing culture is what brought about the best in an employee to bring value addition to the company.
Loved working for Nestle Pakistan.
As long as you have work and good people around you, no company is "bad"
Human Resources Intern (Former Employee) –  SindhDecember 4, 2019
pretty and well maintained office, people are too quiet. It's a very mature and a bit conservative; not much fun for the youth. Usually companies give welcome package, which are nice, no such thing here though.
Stressful work environment, not my kind of job. Leg pulling and back stabbing is a common culture there.
Intern (Former Employee) –  Nestle PakistanNovember 30, 2019
Didn't like working there, work environment is so dry and boring. Everybody is in a hurry of completing there 8 hours shift and go home, not a culture of putting efforts hy heart and owning there job.
This is my dream to work with said organisation
Distribution Manager (Former Employee) –  KhanpurNovember 25, 2019
The nestle is the leading FMCG comapny in pakistan and all over the world.I have work with this organisation. My experience was good. No i want to join this organisation again.
Very good experience of nestle carrier
Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Nestle kbfNovember 13, 2019
I am very lucky to have job in nestle Kabirwala factory in engineering department as an instrment engineer i have learnt many things from this company
Need to improve to compete with the other FMCGs
Maintenance Intern (Former Employee) –  KabirwalaNovember 11, 2019
They donot give much responsibility to interns, hiring process is quite slow and benefits are not much. Need to improve as an organization. Hire more engineers and invest on them and their lifestyle. The current management is old enough to retire and let the fresh blood take over.
Its better for employees to work here, but not fully satisfied.
DSF (Former Employee) –  Islamabad, PakistanNovember 4, 2019
Salary improves for employees and give basic facility to all around.Management do work better for employees and apply same rules and regullatoins for all employees.
Overall unsatisfactory
Procurement Specialist Direct Materials (Former Employee) –  LahoreNovember 2, 2019
The culture in supply chain specifically procurement of direct materials is condescending and toxic at best. A specific cohort of individuals wields it’s influence over the rest. There is no empathy and unrealistic targets are set to please supervisors. HR business partners have no clue about employee mental stress.
Neslte Gives the healthy and pure life.
Associate Trainee Engineer (Former Employee) –  KbirwalaNovember 1, 2019
Nestle is the best platform to improve the Life style.
I have noticed that this company is the world best compnay in maintaining the dicipline
its my dream to work again in this companya
Good experiance
Associate (Former Employee) –  IslamabadOctober 30, 2019
My time at Nestle helped me start my career in an enviornment which offererd an excellant learning experiance and a chance to enhance my skills and the level of knowledge in my relevant field.
A very produtive and fun place to work
Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Capital TerritoryOctober 30, 2019
The working environment is very friendly and competitive as well. You learn a lot and stay motivated at the same time. The job opportunities are less and the office space is very congested.
Working at Nestle
Area Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  KarachiOctober 22, 2019
Company values integrity, build trust and treat employees fairly and believes all of us are uniquely created with the ability to reason, make decisions and be held accountable for our commitments and actions. We hold ourselves accountable for fulfilling our responsibilities and commitments.
productive work place
maintenance executive (Current Employee) –  Port QasimOctober 9, 2019
nestle is a productive company where i spend a good time and learned a lot of things there,the culture of workplace is very good,the hardest part of job i think is maintenance of ammonia chiller plant, The most enjoyable part is electrical power distribution and controlling.
One of the best Company
ASSOCIATE INTERNER (Former Employee) –  SheikhupuraOctober 5, 2019
One of the best international Company in the world. Which have great facilities for the employe. Which have great Standard of products. I am very happy to work here as a Associate Engineer
Nestle company is a multinational company i want to get job in nestle.i prefer nestle job rather than government job.
Associate Intern (Former Employee) –  Kabirwala MultanOctober 4, 2019
Nestle should provide good food and all services to their customer.my wish is to work with nestle but it is very difficult to get job in nestle.My best wishes are always with nestle.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nestlé. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2