Nestlé Employee Reviews

Found 182 reviews matching the search See all 7,835 reviews
Nestle is a one of renowned organisations regarding FMCG so while you working here you should have a brilliant knowledge about food safety, hiegene.
Electrical speciallist (Current Employee) –  PunjabSeptember 5, 2019
You should be well aware of the safety, health and environmental safety
Tools management
Work permit according to job requirements and zoning of hiegene.
Nestle base line is behaviour, responsibility and respect.
we are 1200 shop productive and no fun
F S M (Former Employee) –  PeshawarAugust 29, 2019
nestle is a very large compney world wide nestle all product is a good qualities and every shops needs I am very happy to work nestle and i got more experience ,thanks
Lot of learning
Sales Analyst (Former Employee) –  PunjabAugust 10, 2019
Team working was really of some good memory. I learned a good deal of Microsoft Office as well as Management and Operational matters there.
The workplace was really good. The hardest part of the job is politics of management.
Pros
MNC experience
Cons
Short Breaks
My Experience at Nestlè Pakistan is so fruitful for me that it has provided me self confidence when I have worked with them.
Associate Intern (Former Employee) –  SheikhupuraAugust 1, 2019
I had a great experience at Nestlè Pakistan. I have learnt a lot of skills, managenent from the employes working in such a manageable environment. I visited different departments of the industry for Risk Assessment. Conclusively, Nestlè strengthened my goals and provide me self confidence to acheive great.
Its a Very Good atmosphere in Nestle to work in a very professiaonal way
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  LahoreJuly 25, 2019
I have learnt a lot from Nestle, It gives a good opportunity to work with openness and with freedom of voice.
Its a very friendly environment.
easy to access with your higher management
Nestle is a world reknown food company , i am proud of being an old employee of such a good company
ASM (Former Employee) –  FaisalabadJuly 20, 2019
Keeping in view the currwnt ecnomic.condition of the country Nestle is a demanding company at the time, only smart worker can serrvieve in this condition , i started my career with the company when it was only 12 billion rupee company and leave when the company was at 50 billion only in 11 years, i learned a lot and groomed a lot . In short it was a life time experince
Pros
International exposure, lot of training ethics and many more
Cons
Long timing and pressure to deliver
Productive place with healthy environment
IT Support RE (Current Employee) –  SindhJuly 14, 2019
I got great corporate exposure here. I learned a lot of professional things at Nestle which will help me during my professional life. The colleagues are very helpful and supportive here.
Pros
Rules and Regulations are strictly followed.
Cons
No extra-curricular activities.
Larkana
Accounts Officer (Former Employee) –  LarkanaJuly 13, 2019
2 years ago i wad appointed as a Regional Accounts Officer in Larkana there was very special place and iwas full enjoyed in two years never i felt to away from my family where is one of historic distination is Mohinjo Daro...
Pros
Good accommodation
Cons
Healty food and friendly environment
Not good place for females of age 30 and above
Safety, Health and Environment Specialist (Former Employee) –  KhanewalJuly 13, 2019
Females dont have long term career in Nestle.specially after being married and having kids.they dont work on their development and at the end prove them under performing and ask them to quit the company.they harassed the the senior female workers
Pros
Lunch and pick and drop facility
Cons
Healthcare
Very productive and learning
Finance & Control-Accounts Manager (Former Employee) –  Nestle Head Office, Lahore, PakistanJuly 3, 2019
Excellent work environment
Work life balance was good
Learn a lot of things in Nestle 10 years, thanks to Nestle family and it's all members.

Really enjoyed during 10 years of Nestle.
These are golden years in my life.

I am proud that I work in Nestle Finance & Control department 10 years.

Participate in Nestle Strategy, planning, OMP(Operational Master Plan), Budgeting, Forecasting, development of Internal Controls, execution, Nestle Best Practices,especially in the last phase of restructuring of Nestle Worldwide, improve the Finance Process, E2E flow improve, Standardize the processes, share with all relevant stakeholders and increase the efficiency in all process.

Prepare the Standard Routines, SOP and reduce the waste and increase the efficiency in the operations of the business.

Getting the desired results of Nestle Pakistan Market as per the strategy for increasing the profitability of the company and its shareholders.
Engineering associate (Current Employee) –  SheikhupuraJune 2, 2019
Workaholic and continuous learning was a part of routine. No delays and positive attitude was mandatory. both side of coin were to be considered and highly patient and stable employee can survive.
Pros
Organised behavior
Cons
under paid
A very amiable environment
Associate Sales Intern (Former Employee) –  LahoreMay 23, 2019
I mostly had to do field work but the relationship with their clients was also very good I learned a lot and when i used to go to the office to give presentations I was greeted very kindly
Very owesome work culture
Business Development EXC (Former Employee) –  SheikhupuraMay 21, 2019
Good place to groom your self and get much benefits for family, atmosphare is awesome and there is much good things in company which is good for employee future
Pros
Good lunch
Cons
Health care, insurance
Excellent work environment & culture
Senior Brand Manager (Former Employee) –  Lahore, PakistanMay 17, 2019
Nestle is truly a long term company which cares about its employees and nurtures their future. Its progressive and stands for health and wellness at its core. A great employer indeed !
Good work life balance
Food Safety Manager (Former Employee) –  SheikhupuraApril 5, 2019
LFA, leave encashments,more medical leaves, free pick and drop, good quality meal , only five days working .team work , nice culture for female, day care center
Pros
Saturday and Sunday off
Cons
Low salary
Nestle is one of the best companies to work with
Procurement Lead - Direct Materials (Former Employee) –  PakistanMarch 27, 2019
I have started my professional life with Nestle, since then i am with Nestle, worked in different departments. Nestle developed me professional as well as personally.

In terms of culture, Nestle is the best example of multicultural organization. We celebrate all the occasions and employees birthdays through out the year.

Nestle provides gym, cafeteria, table tennis, transport and day care facilities to its employees
Pros
Good working environment, Great Leadership Team, No Cultural Barriers
Cons
Not a good pay master in short term horizon
Nestlé is one of the best company." GOOD FOOD GOOD LIFE "
Area Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Capital TerritoryMarch 20, 2019
Nestlé rightly says
"GOOD FOOD GOOD LIFE"
I feel proud of myself to be a part of Nestlé Pakistan.
I have learnet alot and build my professional career with Nestlé.
HSE Orriented
Medical Assistant / Time Office Administrator / (Former Employee) –  LahoreMarch 14, 2019
A food industry with health safety and environment conscious. High hygien food for infant and children aun other people. team work environment . i enjoy bmy job at nestle pakistan.
Pros
food and transportation
Filling and Packing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kabirwala, PakistanFebruary 20, 2019
Nestle was a great organization with high performing culture.
they empower and trained their staff to be come a future leader with right direction.....
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Short Break, Healthcare.
Innovation
Territory Sales Incharge (Former Employee) –  MultanFebruary 19, 2019
world’s largest food and beverage company, offering products and services for all stages of life. Portfolio covers almost every food and beverage category. Great Employer to work for.
Benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nestlé. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2