Nestlé
Here to help: Coronavirus update
Updated: March 26 2020

Nestlé Employee Reviews

Salman Ahmed
Sales professional with solid experience in sales and marketing as area sales manager and also in marketing side as Trade marketing executive in Nestle Pakistan Limited
Toxic Work Culture
The culture at Nestle is extremely toxic. Most people cant survive their for long because of constant politics, back stabbing and lack of job security.
Fast-paced work culture with ample growth opportunities
Overall Nestle has a good work culture with lots of learning opportunities. The employee development plans are quite detailed and made with a long-term employment perspective
Pros
Brand name
Cons
Work-life balance a challenge
Productive and rigorous work
I worked in teams and by myself so the corporation allowed me to get a flavour of both. Everyday i got pre-assigned tasks which made it easier to get work done by the end of the day. The people were quite friendly and were always motivating us to perform better. Hardest part of the job included setting up meetings since everyone was on a tight schedule and was really busy.
Productive with innovative saving ideas
Good as a long term work place. Give you good hand on experience with new techniques. Also pioneer in supply chain facility with good warehousing methods where safety come first
Pros
Meal and transportation
Cons
Salary are not competitive as per marlet
Very nice working experience at Nestle Pakistan Ltd.
Always feel blessed to work with professional team.
Very pleasant and learning environment.

Healthy working environment.

Healthy food happy life is the spirit of Nestle team..
It is pleasure working with nestle
Working at nestle is great they consider there employee as there family.. Many of facilities I own as a girl are really facilitating like door to door pick n drop
I successfully completed my paid summer internship at corporate affairs department at Nestle.
I got this opportunity as i won Nestle Healthy Women Program at Kinnaird College for Women in year 2017. My overall experience was really good as it was my first ever professional experience at a very tender age. Overall environment was conducive and staff was helpful there. It has now become my dream job .
Exellent
Its just good and when i work there I am totally impressed with the compony. I have a great experiance with this. Here, I learn very much and I groom my self
very good experience working at nestle
Very good experience working at nestle.
Good opportunity of learning, having good supporting team.

Over the years Products of NESTLE maintaining trust of its customers.
comfortable working environment
the day at nestle was a duty of 8 to 5 having a 1-hour lunch and prayer break during the work. all the internees are requested to come on time and do their consternation on their work in working hours. these things keep me help to learn how to manage things in professional life and work timings. other than this we also have some funny activities, gossip hours, and games in our free time or on holidays. they also facilitate us by providing good and free accommodation and food.
good
it was a good time in Nestle. and i learned a lot from there.
the work environment is friendly and everyone liked to share the problems and discussed them.
Fun place to work at! Brings about the best in you!
Nestle had an inviting culture on its own, specially for females. That relaxing culture is what brought about the best in an employee to bring value addition to the company.
Loved working for Nestle Pakistan.
As long as you have work and good people around you, no company is "bad"
pretty and well maintained office, people are too quiet. It's a very mature and a bit conservative; not much fun for the youth. Usually companies give welcome package, which are nice, no such thing here though.
Stressful work environment, not my kind of job. Leg pulling and back stabbing is a common culture there.
Didn't like working there, work environment is so dry and boring. Everybody is in a hurry of completing there 8 hours shift and go home, not a culture of putting efforts hy heart and owning there job.
This is my dream to work with said organisation
The nestle is the leading FMCG comapny in pakistan and all over the world.I have work with this organisation. My experience was good. No i want to join this organisation again.
Very good experience of nestle carrier
I am very lucky to have job in nestle Kabirwala factory in engineering department as an instrment engineer i have learnt many things from this company
Need to improve to compete with the other FMCGs
They donot give much responsibility to interns, hiring process is quite slow and benefits are not much. Need to improve as an organization. Hire more engineers and invest on them and their lifestyle. The current management is old enough to retire and let the fresh blood take over.
Its better for employees to work here, but not fully satisfied.
Salary improves for employees and give basic facility to all around.Management do work better for employees and apply same rules and regullatoins for all employees.
Overall unsatisfactory
The culture in supply chain specifically procurement of direct materials is condescending and toxic at best. A specific cohort of individuals wields it’s influence over the rest. There is no empathy and unrealistic targets are set to please supervisors. HR business partners have no clue about employee mental stress.
Neslte Gives the healthy and pure life.
Nestle is the best platform to improve the Life style.
I have noticed that this company is the world best compnay in maintaining the dicipline

its my dream to work again in this companya