Nestlé Employee Reviews

Found 168 reviews matching the search See all 6,945 reviews
A very amiable environment
Associate Sales Intern (Former Employee) –  LahoreMay 23, 2019
I mostly had to do field work but the relationship with their clients was also very good I learned a lot and when i used to go to the office to give presentations I was greeted very kindly
Very owesome work culture
Business Development EXC (Former Employee) –  SheikhupuraMay 21, 2019
Good place to groom your self and get much benefits for family, atmosphare is awesome and there is much good things in company which is good for employee future
Pros
Good lunch
Cons
Health care, insurance
Excellent work environment & culture
Senior Brand Manager (Former Employee) –  Lahore, PakistanMay 17, 2019
Nestle is truly a long term company which cares about its employees and nurtures their future. Its progressive and stands for health and wellness at its core. A great employer indeed !
Good work life balance
Food Safety Manager (Former Employee) –  SheikhupuraApril 5, 2019
LFA, leave encashments,more medical leaves, free pick and drop, good quality meal , only five days working .team work , nice culture for female, day care center
Pros
Saturday and Sunday off
Cons
Low salary
Nestle is one of the best companies to work with
Procurement Lead - Direct Materials (Former Employee) –  PakistanMarch 27, 2019
I have started my professional life with Nestle, since then i am with Nestle, worked in different departments. Nestle developed me professional as well as personally.

In terms of culture, Nestle is the best example of multicultural organization. We celebrate all the occasions and employees birthdays through out the year.

Nestle provides gym, cafeteria, table tennis, transport and day care facilities to its employees
Pros
Good working environment, Great Leadership Team, No Cultural Barriers
Cons
Not a good pay master in short term horizon
Nestlé is one of the best company." GOOD FOOD GOOD LIFE "
Area Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Capital TerritoryMarch 20, 2019
Nestlé rightly says
"GOOD FOOD GOOD LIFE"
I feel proud of myself to be a part of Nestlé Pakistan.
I have learnet alot and build my professional career with Nestlé.
HSE Orriented
Medical Assistant / Time Office Administrator / (Former Employee) –  LahoreMarch 14, 2019
A food industry with health safety and environment conscious. High hygien food for infant and children aun other people. team work environment . i enjoy bmy job at nestle pakistan.
Pros
food and transportation
Filling and Packing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kabirwala, PakistanFebruary 20, 2019
Nestle was a great organization with high performing culture.
they empower and trained their staff to be come a future leader with right direction.....
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Short Break, Healthcare.
Innovation
Territory Sales Incharge (Former Employee) –  MultanFebruary 19, 2019
world’s largest food and beverage company, offering products and services for all stages of life. Portfolio covers almost every food and beverage category. Great Employer to work for.
Benefits
Average workplace with plenty of improvement required
Brand Manager (Current Employee) –  Lahore, PKFebruary 6, 2019
Pakistan office needs several improvements from physical space to overall work culture. The latter includes, valuing emails, poor inspiration amongst top leadership, weak development plans, visibility matters more over actual work, work from home not generally acceptable.
Pros
Subsidized lunch, gym, valet parking
Cons
Poor work culture and ethic
Incredible
Internee (Former Employee) –  LahoreDecember 31, 2018
Nestle has an incredible career development opportunities. It is a place where there is nothing except work, work and work. A highly progressive company with excellent food ethics.
Full of learning
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Capital TerritoryDecember 20, 2018
Nestle was indeed a tough company because you have to get to your self at your own and it is another style of learning which makes you to stand on your foot and move forward.
Pros
Exposure
Cons
Salary
table tennins
typer (Former Employee) –  multanDecember 13, 2018
yeah it is a multi national company it give a broad idea. The workers in the compnay are very happy form the mangemment. the management was very good .
Pros
free dinners
Cons
health care
My experience
Site Manager (Former Employee) –  PakistanNovember 24, 2018
My time of nestle is olden moment of my life.Nestle is my first place they i am done my first internship.I have learned different things for nestle company.I have work on different departments.Management of nestle pretty good.They done there work very well.It is very difficult to me to find / trace out there culture.Hardest part of the job is understand the customers demand.The most enjoyable part of job iss celebrate different occasions.
Pros
Mass facility
Cons
hard work
Exhaustive FMCG Learning
Sales Manager - Food & Beverages (Former Employee) –  Multan, PunjabOctober 22, 2018
It was a really stressful job as the targets had to be met every month of primary and secondary sales. I learnt the tricks of the trade for retail sales, distributor management etc. It was a good learning experience of FMCG industry.
Learning Environment
Intern (Former Employee) –  SheikhupuraJuly 13, 2018
Every day at Nestle, we learned new things whether it was the process or the safety management. Environment is friendly and encouraging. Proper protocols are followed
I have mentioned all detail
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Lahore PakistanJune 19, 2018
I started my job as receptionist but later I prompted as admin coordinator. There was lot of chances to grow and I grew myself up. It was an agri comp
Pros
Graduagty
Cons
One off in a week
Work/life balance was hard to maintain.
Assistant Brand Manager (Former Employee) –  Lahore, PakistanJune 14, 2018
This was my first job so maybe that's why I had a tough time understanding the job culture - how to get work done. Perhaps I was unlucky, but initially I met a series of people who actually made it (unnecessarily) difficult for me to get my work done (versus a friendly culture where we could have been working as a team to get work done). However, towards the end of my time at Nestle, I had a boss who actually guided me and to whom I still feel obliged.

I did learn how to survive in the corporate world but am unfortunately left with a bitter after taste.
It was good
Cycle Planning Executive (Former Employee) –  Multan, Punjab, PakistanMay 28, 2018
One of the best Multinational FMCG around the globe for sure. I loved to work with them. I have got to learn so many new dimensions in the market. But sometimes workload was enormous and the pressure of sales in FMCG is sometime difficult to tackle. The pace of the organization in company like Pakistan is so fast.
Pros
Public Speaking. Project Management. Public Dealing
Cons
Workload
Good Company for work
Channel Supervisor - Large Groceries distribution (Current Employee) –  SindhMay 10, 2018
It was a good company with great and motivational working environment and most attractive thing that enjoy my work it was according to my nature and desire. I learned so many things regarding how to promote sales with different tools, what are the correct ways to promote your products ,I learned so much presentation and management skills like how manage and lead big team, especially people management according to their mindset.

The toughest part of the job was that too much work load if you don't plan you will mess up with all of your things, planning is necessary.
Pros
Good company to enhance your skills
Cons
No one yet