NetSol Technologies Employee Reviews

Netsol is a leading technology company in Pakistan.
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  LahoreAugust 24, 2019
It is providing better solution to their clients. Working environment is excellent, they provide their employee flexibility in work. They focus more on efforts of the employees and reward their hard work.
A fun and productive place to be that has a lot to offer in terms of leaning and experience
Internee (Former Employee) –  LahoreMay 15, 2019
It's an amazing productive place to be. You get a lot to learn and polish your skills. I did an internship there for merely a month but I grasped a lot of knowledge about office culture and computing domain.
Pros
Free lunches.
Games
Senior SCM Engineer (Current Employee) –  lahore paksitanApril 7, 2019
gave easy enviroment to work, not over burden and gave full work authority. free lunch and provide friendly enviroment , we play games and doing exercise in gym.
Pros
free lunch tea and time to work
Cons
poor managmeent
Productive Environment
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  SindhFebruary 9, 2019
NetSol technologies are a multinational product based company managing giant automobile clients leasing and financial contracts. Due to immense need of business domain, all new employess were send out for a three month training period which was both healthy and interactive for company and employee. As a fresher I enjoyed and was thrilled to get my hands on the legacy system because it was both strongly structured and business oriented product.
Pros
Free lunches, transport allowance, breaks, medical and other reimbursements, leaves
Cons
Production support off hours, HR management
Friendly and learning Environment
Internship (Former Employee) –  LahoreJanuary 9, 2019
Friendly and learning Environment. There are good opportunities to advance your a career. Management is very supportive of your ideas and suggestions. Telecommuting is permitted, flexible schedule. The company offers good benefits, and also provide additional training to continue learning new skills. You get to work with some great people from all over the world.
Pros
free lunch, gym
Cons
short break
A best experience
Intern (Former Employee) –  PunjabNovember 19, 2018
I have worked in Netsol for one month internship on C#. In Netsol i have learned how to work in professional environment. A best culture of a company i have ever seen.
Leading IT Organization in Pakistan
Principal Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Beijing & LahoreOctober 23, 2018
A leading IT organization in Pakistan with well reputed international clients like BMW, Toyota and Hyundai all over the world. Providing services in leasing and financing world wide.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
No compensation on late sitting
Excellent Corporate Company providing High Level Solutions to Automobile Industry
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  LahoreOctober 9, 2018
It provided an excellent start to my career and due to working on large scale enterprise applications it developed architectural skills in me. Most of us know how to code but It taught me how to manage large scale applications and use the modular approach so that its easy to manage individual modules and add new modules.

Normal Day at Netsol used to start with team meeting, the team lead used to explain weekly goals and daily routine and the key points we need to work on priority. Then we start the work interact with the other team members and team lead, keep them updated keep the code well documented and Commit the code and mail our daily report to the team lead.
Environment was very friendly and the best thing they taught us that helped me excel in my career is client satisfaction. In order to meet deadline or provide critical support to the clients we used to work on weekends and sometimes work late night it was not very often but you do this if you have to meet a deadline or provide some critical support to the client.

Hardest part of the job i think was when I had to leave it after spending 2 years there I had the vision to work on multiple projects and work around the globe this will help me enhance my skills my communication and will give me chance to learn different and new technologies so i decided to take that chance at the time when i thought it was the right time.

Most enjoyable part of the job was Team building activities they used to get you to the cafe or for dinner or sometimes on trips and in pressure days the leads used to sit with us to keep us
  more... motivated and help us if we have any query  less
Pros
Enterprise company, work on large scale application, Handsome salary, free lunch, free trips
Cons
You work on limited number of technologies and most of the time on 2 or 3 projects.
The Day in Netsol is fully productive and have Fun day on the same time.
Senior Desktop Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  KarachiOctober 9, 2018
The Day in Netsol is fully productive and have fun day on the same time. they have Table tennis and soccer in KHI office for your relaxation in lunch hours and after official timing. management is good. work environment and culture is totally professional.
Pros
Free Lunch, Medical Reimbursement, Pf, Overtime, and much other
Cons
too busy or too free sometimes from work
Good Learning Experience
Internship (Former Employee) –  Lahore, PunjabSeptember 30, 2018
It was a good working experience at Pakistan's top software firm. I was an internee at this firm. Netsol Technology is basically a software company. Because of my knowledge in programming, I was given internship here. In the starting days the assigned me a task, a website by the name of w3schools.com, to learn the basics of html. Slowly I progressed within this website to learn from html, to CSS, to bootstrap. At the end I was assigned a task, to basically make unofficial website in the internet explorer. This marks the end of my internship.
Pros
free lunches, good working environment, great learning experience, near my home
Cons
long hours, salary was low
good but bad trend of late sitting
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  PunjabAugust 30, 2018
this was good experience to work with this software house. but they hesitate to introduce new technologies. their trend of late sitting is too bad for health and they think that late sitting employee only works
ISO Certified Software/IT Company
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Lahore, PakistanAugust 4, 2018
Good IT Company, The company is working in multiple technologies having local as well as foreign clients. It has good working environment. Overall company stands at higher standards as compared to their host country.
Productive and Fun Place to be Working
- Mentoring and Training New Team Members
- Team Management Skills
- Designing Traceability Matrix
- Skilled in the use of JIRA and QA Tracker
Pros
Free Lunch, Gymnasium
Cons
Highly Politicized Work Environment, Work Place Jealousy
Great place to work at.
Creative Head (Former Employee) –  Lahore, PakistanApril 19, 2018
Well Netsol Technologies was a great place to work at specially the marketing department is full of energetic and down to earth people who are really great to work with. My responsibilites were to head the design department. I was looking after work from 8 offices all around the world. The type of work that we did was corporate design, digital marketing, web, video, photography, print, etc.
Pros
Multinational company with a lot of exposure.
Cons
Dont have a an office in Canberra.
Great Place to work
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  lahore, PakistanMarch 21, 2018
It was a great place and team to work with having CMMI level 5. They provided the day care and transport to facilitate their employees. Moreover, The working environment was diverse and healthy.
Pros
Free lunches
Friendly Environment
System Analyst (Former Employee) –  Lahore, PakistanFebruary 18, 2018
I worked in Netsol around 3 years and that was awesome time, Netsol gave me confidence, respect, corporate culture ethics.

I involved in Analysis, Design, Development,Testing(Unit, Integration, Performance), Shipment(Release, Patch, Hot fixes), Client Communication, Onsite Team Support and Post Production Support(Troubleshooting).

I always thankful to my development managers because they gave me opportunities to work on critical tasks, where two of them were Netsol products:
- CMS Workflow Server (Pepper Australia)
- Printing Service (GAC China, Hyundai Korea)

These tasks were challenging because of time constraint and performance required by clients.I redesigned and developed the products and worked very closely with QA Teams to deliver quality product on time and provided the post production support(Patches, Hot fixes) to our respectable clients..

Afterwards, I became famous as "Workflow Guy" in my developer colleagues :)

I had worked with the following notable clients:
Isuzu Thailand, FIAT China, Pepper Australia, GAC China, Nisan Australia and Hyundai China.
Pros
Free lunch, Health Care(in patient, out patient), Provident Fund, Friendly Enviornment
Cons
Stressfull
Nice place to work
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  PakistanDecember 28, 2017
o Maintenance & Development of various desktop applications using Oracle forms and reports Builder.
o Develop database structure and forms under the guidance of System Architects
Pros
Very good
Cons
Long hours working
Netsol have more potential in lease and finance market
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  NETSOL IT VILLAGE, MAIN GHAZI ROAD,LAHORE.November 9, 2017
NETSOL have a good professional environment for IT professionals. I have learned more than my Job description from NETSOL. NETSOL have nice working atmosphere for almost all departments specially IT departments. In NETSOL we all are like a family.
Great place to work in Pakistan
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Lahore, PakistanOctober 3, 2017
One of the best tech company in Pakistan. Equal opportunity environment, friendly atmosphere, competetive and progressive environment, employees welfare is priority. Medical and fitness facilities , trips, imter department sports tournaments are encouraged.
Pros
Good Salary Package, Free Lunch, Free gym, Pick and drop for females
Cons
Late Sittings
Over all good working here
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Lahore, PakistanSeptember 26, 2017
Netsol technologies is leading IT company in Pakistan , its main product is of leasing and finance having a good range of international clients like Mercedes, BMW, Toyota, Honda and Investec and many more.