NUST Employee Reviews

Oprestion maintenance repairing and machines etc
Oprestion maintenance repairing and machines etc (Former Employee) –  KarachiJune 17, 2019
All equipment, All trailer, All tracks, All lifters, All dampars, conteniar, woshing, transportation, oprestion, maintenance, repairing, machines, purchasing, carpintar, plumber, electric all works responsibly etc
Lubers, vendors, and all staff handling etc
And more works professional experience knowledge etc
Pros
Mobile phone and petrol free
Cons
Saturday is off
NUST is a productive place to educate your self
Asst. System Administrator (Current Employee) –  Capital TerritoryJuly 18, 2018
I was appointed Asst. System Administrator in July 2012. I also start my MS in Systems Engineering and completed it successfully. I think the provide a platform to educate your self but not promote accordingly with your education.
Pros
secure
Cons
promotion policy
Good working environment
MS Researcher (Current Employee) –  IslamabadMay 22, 2018
This is a great company to work for if you are looking for a job out of college to build your skill set and resume. Raises are few and far between, but the company consistently hires amazing people
Very good experience
Teaching/ Lecturer/ Assistant Professor (Former Employee) –  Rawalpindi, PakistanJune 7, 2017
I learned a lot while teaching at NUST, Pakistan. People at NUST guided me initially to improve my teaching skills. With time I became more confident and was able to handle all sorts of question answers from the students. It was because of my NUST experience, I am able to study abroad and gain more knowledge. I would like to work there in future as well.
A very productive , professional and fun working place
Quality Assurance Officer (Former Employee) –  PakistanJune 19, 2016
A very productive , professional and fun working place.
Being a quick learner with a can do attitude I was promoted ad a quality assurance officer and handed over a project and a team or 12 staff which was a big honour for me having successful completion on the project assigned.
It was an excellent place I have worked , having an excellent management , my managers co-colleagues went well along every time ,it was a great team spirit work we have worked in.
We used to enjoy every success of our company together and had alot of fun.
Pros
Free Lunch, picnics, sports matches etc
Cons
medical for the whole family, insurance.
bla
Teacher Assistant (Former Employee) –  Islamabad, PISAugust 16, 2015
i was humbled to work there and overall the environment was very good and healthy. It provided me a lot of opportunity to grow and learn from my peers and the continous feedback helped me nurture my nature over the period of time i have worked there.
Pros
exmpales pros
Cons
cons cons