Pakistan tobacco company

Pakistan tobacco company Employee Reviews

Pakistan Tobacco Company
Computer Operator (Current Employee) –  Secondary Making DepartmentFebruary 9, 2020
Its an awesome job. I have learned alot of things in here. Great place of learning. Here management isbvery kind. The hardest part of job is in late time working..
I m always wiling to work in ptc but as a permanent employee.
Mrketing exctive (Former Employee) –  PunjabFebruary 4, 2020
Company should hire the minimum boys to whom they can regular job not for project working because in this way every body spoils. Company is very perfect platform where any person can growth rapidly.
Good
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  PunjabJanuary 19, 2020
Salary is good in Pakistan Tobacco Company but there is not professional management, working environment and workplace culture was not good and there was not security of job.
Excellent Environment and exceptional facilities
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  LahoreJanuary 15, 2020
I have learned how to achieved market goals and captured market share of your own brands through excellent communications skills.I have also being a changed person from where i stood in first day and now in present.
Working with PTC was a wonderful experience and it will go a long way with me
Security Manager (Former Employee) –  NowsheraDecember 15, 2019
Every day was wonderful, opening new horizons. Giving new hopes, pouring towering confidence to surmount challenges and great expectations. To be a part of management is not less than an honor, it is a pride that keeps one moving. A competitive atmosphere with a family like bonding giving the urge to do something greater. To maintain dignity , integrity and honor all the time. Learning and enhancement in knowledge because of courses and training at different times was something really awesome and memorable.
Pros
Career development
Cons
Big name, big responsibilities
It's a good company
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  KarachiNovember 16, 2019
Yeah it's undoubtely a good company with a handsome salary package. I went for an interview to shah re faisal at hrsg outgoing source, the experience was great and i have enjoyed my job very much the reason i left the job, their contract with PTC was over and they hired a new agency who's name is smollan but unfortunately they didn't hired the same batch who was with hrsg.
Productive and fun loving place to work
Internee Engineer (Former Employee) –  Khyber-PakhtunkhwaNovember 10, 2019
 Efficiently performing on job training wherein completed a successful bidding process for installation of the solar panel system at Leaf Depot Faujoon and for backup generators for leaf depot
 Skillfully supervising illumination (lighting) system of cigarette factory that includes calculation of luminance (LUX) level of PMD & SMD and calculation of light loss factor, UGR factor, RA factor using minimum degree of protection
Every thing is good in this company.
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  BhalwalOctober 6, 2019
i learn many things in this company...and i improve my confidence during work period and observe many thing by different minds of people.i enjoy my job period in this company...
i have a good experienced with work Pakistan tobacco company.
Team Leader Communication & Trade (Former Employee) –  Sheikhupura,Sialkot ,KamokeOctober 2, 2019
i have good working experience with Pakistan tobacco company.
it is a good company which provide handsome salary packages or entertainment atmosphere.
I have a lot of learning in different departments in my privious Jobs history,like Stress management,teamwork management.
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  FaisalabadSeptember 19, 2019
I have a lot of learning in different departments in my privious Jobs history, I have learn about the teamwork, management,Enviorenmental effects and stress management, I enjoyed in every moment of work place.
Productive and learning environment good staff and workers
Sales Promotion Officer (Former Employee) –  SargodhaJuly 9, 2019
I really enjoyed my teneour in PTC as sales promotion officer with alot of lessiure and learning skills. Staf and Management both were very co- operative. Flexible working hours wih lunch and prayers break.
Pros
We enjoyed free lunches and dinners with staff and mamagement monthly.
Cons
Sometimes we work for long hours but we enjoyed it.
Excellent place to work with relaxed and flexible policies
Internship (Former Employee) –  Akora KhattakJune 7, 2019
I learned alot regarding the organisational structure and what practically experienced the know how of the centralized structure. Gained experience of MS Office. Conducted interviews.
Pros
Food, Allowances
Cons
Some personnel of management are disgrace to this firm.
typical day at work
Sales Promoter (Former Employee) –  PakistanMarch 22, 2019
typical day at work
Caring employer especially in terms of diversity
i have achieved all challenges Because i want to earn more
Its a caring Company providing immense opportunities for personal and professional development. Again it is one of the good pay masters. Being a multinational one gets a fair amount of overseas exposure and experience as well. Indeed one of the best working environments.
Good experience
Driver (Former Employee) –  Mandi BahauddinJanuary 17, 2019
It was good job experience with Pakistan tobacco company. There was many things to learn. If we go anywhere we can't find any environment according to our nature.
Enjoy working in the shift with collegues
Accounts Payable/Receivable Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jhelum PakistanNovember 17, 2018
Each day is full of meaningful experience. A lot to learn. Workplace is not friendly. Management is strong and cooperating. Hardest place is harsh working environment. Most enjoyable is the scope of learning
Productive and funworking place,i learn a lot of new things there
Brand Embassodor (Former Employee) –  FaisalabadOctober 18, 2018
all the days were normal,i learned much like how to control your emotions,team spirit,handle the pressure,the managment was just good,but culture was outstanding.
Productive, Professional Environment, Strong Culture
Finance Intern (Former Employee) –  IslamabadJune 10, 2018
Working at Pakistan Tobacco Company has been a great experience for me. I interned in the Finance Department.
People were very professional and organized and loyal to the organization.
The management had an open door policy and would love to interact with employees.
A great organization with amazing culture to work with.
Pros
Free Five Star Lunches, Outclass Location of the Office
Cons
Requires Commitment
perfect place to ob
Internee Electrical Department (Former Employee) –  akorra khatakJune 1, 2018
A place where international level of set of rules are provided to be maintained. workers and officers have a clear understanding both at work and personally
Productive workplace
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  AKORA KHATTAKNovember 12, 2017
My experience in pakistan tobacco company was great.I have learned many things from this organisation like about different machines:
1- How they operate
2- What is their productivity level etc
Then the policies of pakistan tobacco company are also great
They provide many incentives to the employees health issuance etc
Pros
Salary incentives
Cons
Government policies
Job diversity, continuous learning and grooming, working with different culture people, International BAT business visits, new brand launches.
Area Manager (Former Employee) –  PunjabSeptember 27, 2017
Amazing work experience with great learning culture. I almost worked in all provinces of Pakistan with BAT on different positions of trade marketing ( Trade Executive, BTL and brand Communication. Area
Manager, done many brand assignments with brand team.
Pros
Freedom through responsibility, Positive business approach. well established brand.
Cons
long hours working, Tobacco was controversial products.