PepsiCo Employee Reviews

Found 156 reviews matching the search See all 13,679 reviews
its good
Human Resources Manager (Current Employee) –  any where preffer to lahoreNovember 24, 2019
your company is good im waiting for your respond if u have any vecancy then im ready to work with you and be regular and best in working u must appriciate
emprove our marketing skills
Internee (Former Employee) –  gujarkhanNovember 21, 2019
It helps me in imporoving marketing skills. I know how to plan a sales target according to given time periods(weeks, months or Annual Targets). sales opportunity of different brands of pepsico helps me to encourage wholesallers and retailers for purchasing.
Not bad
Territory Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  LahoreNovember 13, 2019
After pepsi is a big name and offcourse mostly sales person willing to work with them and I feel proud to be a part of it in past but in life you can't stuck in one side you move for batter you move for improvement.
Productive work place
Internship (Former Employee) –  bahawalpurOctober 19, 2019
excellent working environment to start your career. The staff is very cooperative and well mannered. Easy work culture and good seniors. no pressure here
As a customer relations ship manager
Supply chain management (Former Employee) –  PunjabSeptember 24, 2019
As a cr in pepsi so i want again job in pepsi now my study is master of business and economic. I need for job after the completion my study and interesting job in pepsi. So kindly give me opportunity to join for us
General Review
SAP ABAP Lead (Former Employee) –  IslamabadSeptember 4, 2019
Pepsi Islamabad is a nice place to work in cozy industrial area with people friendly environment. Islamabad weather is fantastic and it rains frequently with proper civic facility in Bahria town nearby.
Hard work job
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Faisalabad 3August 31, 2019
Pepsi co job is best but very hardwork and salary is not fullfill the desire of worker.but that job is better then other markting jobs. Because that job give best experience of markting
Outstanding well mannered and discipline company
Key Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Lahore Punjab PakistanAugust 27, 2019
Pepsico Pakistan is an academy of life, you practice and learn all possible things technically, managerial and politics, different cultural across the world and new way of thinking
Pepsi was the first organization I stepped into after completing 4 years of articleship with PwC Pakistan. This is the organization where I literally grew as a professional. What I have learnt in Pepsico is the can do attitude and ability to take quick decisions.The company is one of the best places to work for females, specially mothers, where there is no gender hostility and working moms are given lot of flexibility to manage work life.

The most enjoyable part of any of my jobs has been the empowerment given to me and transparency with which we discuss the outcomes and decision making based on facts vs fiction.
Its a challending environment and everyday is full of positivity.
Pak Site lead and APAC Co Man Manager (Former Employee) –  LahoreAugust 20, 2019
Its full of chanllenges and there is new learning everyday. The culture is very positive and working environment is very nice. There is work and fun together so there is no dull moment.
Playing Cricket
Territory Sales Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lahore pakistanJuly 6, 2019
Typical day at work start day with sales plan with confirm execution
Learn how to sale how to plan
workplace culture is amazing
the hardest part only one thing initial the don,t hire permanent employee in this time you don,t have job security
Most enjoyable time is when i play professional cricket from my company
very productive, above average wages
Agro Field Supervisor (Former Employee) –  OkaraJuly 3, 2019
I worked at The Coca-Cola Company full-time for almost 1 years.
learned many basic points. typically when we have to work during harvesting days. place for skill developmen.t
Pros
Flexibility of work schedule and good wages
Cons
really i do not have any downsides.
It was a fun place to build your career as Sales Person
SALES MANAGER AND SALESMAN (Former Employee) –  Capital TerritoryJune 7, 2019
I learned communication skills and selling techniques by working with this company, Plus I got promoted as Sales manager due to my hardwork. It was overall a wonderfull experience.
Carrier Starting
Marketing Development Executive (Former Employee) –  MultanApril 24, 2019
If i didn't do the pepsi job i think something is missing in my carrier i own this is my training institute for the management show me how much potential i have .
I really thanksful to all of my senior staff
fun work place
Key punching (Current Employee) –  GujranwalaApril 4, 2019
nice place for working.. Management, culture,job security amd benefits all is good. the most enjoyable part of the job. a place where you learn every day new things.
I left bad manager not bad company.
EHS Specialist (Former Employee) –  LahoreApril 3, 2019
I hate bad management and job insecurity. My manager was not even technically sound and don't even know how to execute any project. He might have not worked in MNC sector.
However I was shocked to see that leadership team supported him even knowing his bad decision intrupted business many time.
There is no work/life balance. I had not been connected with my friends since i joined PepsiCo.
productive and learning
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer (Former Employee) –  Capital TerritoryMarch 30, 2019
its quite exiting job in starting days but after some years you just stick to one place and your require change. Professional attitude of people and having a great team work
Pros
good learning environment
Cons
promotion is difficult
Marketing
Order taker (Former Employee) –  Peshawar makistanMarch 28, 2019
As the Salesman with the position of "Order Taker"

On daily basis, My task was to either convince for or receive orders from stores and retail shops on a certain route.
(Orders for my Company's supplied products)
And achieve a certain target in a day.
Pros
There are Free lunches.
Cons
I don't know what you want?
good company
Sales Supervisor (Former Employee) –  pakistanMarch 20, 2019
• • Generate new business and retain the existing customers by providing quality services.
• Coordinating with internal / external departments and ensuring for smooth business operations.
• Target market to make own portfolio is:
• Offices/ Factories, Restaurants/ Clubs/ Hotels/ Cafe Schools/ Colleges/ Hospitals and Travel.
Pros
free petrol
Cons
flexible
It was fun to work with PepsiCo
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  PakistanFebruary 19, 2019
Pepsi is the best place to work with PepsiCo gives full empowerment to employees and take care of all the stack holders.
By selling best products of PepsiCo in the world we feel proud.
Pros
Medical care
Cons
Some issues with supply chain
customer services and research based work give me more valueable limits
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  pakistanJanuary 30, 2019
Being a part of this society every person have thier own views,ideas,values and perception.According to my point of view my capacity of work and style is different from others and now a days i am searching a job in dubai i came here on visit visa for doing and searching a job.I can work in any condition and pressure in organization.
Pros
free accomodation and lunch
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PepsiCo. Our community is ready to answer.

55.1K