PepsiCo Employee Reviews

Found 138 reviews matching the search See all 12,154 reviews
It was a fun place to build your career as Sales Person
SALES MANAGER AND SALESMAN (Former Employee) –  Capital TerritoryJune 7, 2019
I learned communication skills and selling techniques by working with this company, Plus I got promoted as Sales manager due to my hardwork. It was overall a wonderfull experience.
fun work place
Key punching (Current Employee) –  GujranwalaApril 4, 2019
nice place for working.. Management, culture,job security amd benefits all is good. the most enjoyable part of the job. a place where you learn every day new things.
I left bad manager not bad company.
EHS Specialist (Former Employee) –  LahoreApril 3, 2019
I hate bad management and job insecurity. My manager was not even technically sound and don't even know how to execute any project. He might have not worked in MNC sector.
However I was shocked to see that leadership team supported him even knowing his bad decision intrupted business many time.
There is no work/life balance. I had not been connected with my friends since i joined PepsiCo.
productive and learning
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer (Former Employee) –  Capital TerritoryMarch 30, 2019
its quite exiting job in starting days but after some years you just stick to one place and your require change. Professional attitude of people and having a great team work
Pros
good learning environment
Cons
promotion is difficult
Marketing
Order taker (Former Employee) –  Peshawar makistanMarch 28, 2019
As the Salesman with the position of "Order Taker"

On daily basis, My task was to either convince for or receive orders from stores and retail shops on a certain route.
(Orders for my Company's supplied products)
And achieve a certain target in a day.
Pros
There are Free lunches.
Cons
I don't know what you want?
good company
Sales Supervisor (Former Employee) –  pakistanMarch 20, 2019
• • Generate new business and retain the existing customers by providing quality services.
• Coordinating with internal / external departments and ensuring for smooth business operations.
• Target market to make own portfolio is:
• Offices/ Factories, Restaurants/ Clubs/ Hotels/ Cafe Schools/ Colleges/ Hospitals and Travel.
Pros
free petrol
Cons
flexible
It was fun to work with PepsiCo
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  PakistanFebruary 19, 2019
Pepsi is the best place to work with PepsiCo gives full empowerment to employees and take care of all the stack holders.
By selling best products of PepsiCo in the world we feel proud.
Pros
Medical care
Cons
Some issues with supply chain
customer services and research based work give me more valueable limits
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  pakistanJanuary 30, 2019
Being a part of this society every person have thier own views,ideas,values and perception.According to my point of view my capacity of work and style is different from others and now a days i am searching a job in dubai i came here on visit visa for doing and searching a job.I can work in any condition and pressure in organization.
Pros
free accomodation and lunch
Cons
good working and learning experience
E&I engineer (Current Employee) –  karachi pakistanJanuary 26, 2019
I have learned a lot in this organisation and manage a lot of things under production pressure and load.Iiin production you have to take a decision fast.
Super time spend there
Internship (Former Employee) –  pakistanJanuary 25, 2019
Fine & ideal time spend there.great environment,lavish employee environment,as a pepsico is a multinational so i seek potential measure and rules which would be benefecial for me in my professional career
Pros
Multinational
Cons
Frenchise
Active Salesman
salesman (Former Employee) –  PKJanuary 16, 2019
Customer Service Skills: The customer is always right. You will need to be able speak in a friendly way to customers and potential customers, listening to their needs and helping communicate options for them.
Communication Skills: You will need to speak to customers about a product's different features, and answer any questions they might have.
Flexibility: You might have to work long hours, nights or weekends.
Persistence: Not every customer is going to be a sale. Being able to bounce back if you lose a sale will be key for this job.
PepsiCO. Iternational (Lays Snackes)
Three years (Former Employee) –  PakistanNovember 25, 2018
I know my all work handling time, stock deliver and how and

where good display,

I will ready to try any time to learn new styles and new

method about sales,

Too much Sale And try too consume it
It's very dynamic position
Quality Supervisor Aquafina & Slice Section (Current Employee) –  FaisalabadOctober 27, 2018
I have to manage different sections in Beverages processing so I have opportunity to go through all these task as a part of my job routine. I have great opportunity to learn about management skills in different ways even in tough scenario.*required
this company is so good.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  gujratOctober 3, 2018
i like this company . but i leave this job because my expensive is so very my family is so poor i dont mange that expensive . so i looking a new good company so give me good sailry .
Pepsi Co Management
Territory Sales Officer (Current Employee) –  PunjabSeptember 22, 2018
It's a good company.But it's not mature as per MNC standards... So feeling uncomfortable cos it's not a challenging role... Pepsi Co Snacks is currently in market without any competitor.
Team work and relaxation environment
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  BahawalpurSeptember 5, 2018
Pepsico is a group of companies. I have worked in pepsico brand Aquafina mineral water which is product of Riaz bottlers pvt ltd Lahore. I have working in Aquafina as a sales representative and handle company key accounts.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Short breaks
wonderful sales experience
ASM (Former Employee) –  Shorkot citySeptember 3, 2018
wonderful job experience had been got from Pepsi cola international company a joyeful team can handle every target given by team leader and everyone can get sales experience from this big industry of soft drink
Stock controller
Stock Controller & Data Operator (Former Employee) –  Capital TerritoryAugust 23, 2018
here i just learned how to manage the stock in and stock out. and how to to do daily inventory and pending checks. on daily basics uploding sales into system.
Great work with the great firm
Accounts Coordinator (Former Employee) –  MultanMay 30, 2018
I did a challenging, highly motivated and demanding job that enhanced my knowledge regarding financial and management skills. The management was great and up to the mark. The environment was friendly. The culture of the organization demonstrate clearly the change from the employees with the passage of time and trends.
I worked as a Trainee Engineer
Trainee Engineer (Current Employee) –  MultanMay 8, 2018
I worked their as a site engineer. R.O plant has been installed in my guidance. I worked as a helper in the Quality control department. I learned about drawing like ducting, fire fighting etc.
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PepsiCo. Our community is ready to answer.

54.6K