PepsiCo Employee Reviews

Found 144 reviews matching the search See all 12,893 reviews
General Review
SAP ABAP Lead (Former Employee) –  IslamabadSeptember 4, 2019
Pepsi Islamabad is a nice place to work in cozy industrial area with people friendly environment. Islamabad weather is fantastic and it rains frequently with proper civic facility in Bahria town nearby.
Outstanding well mannered and discipline company
Key Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Lahore Punjab PakistanAugust 27, 2019
Pepsico Pakistan is an academy of life, you practice and learn all possible things technically, managerial and politics, different cultural across the world and new way of thinking
Pepsi was the first organization I stepped into after completing 4 years of articleship with PwC Pakistan. This is the organization where I literally grew as a professional. What I have learnt in Pepsico is the can do attitude and ability to take quick decisions.The company is one of the best places to work for females, specially mothers, where there is no gender hostility and working moms are given lot of flexibility to manage work life.

The most enjoyable part of any of my jobs has been the empowerment given to me and transparency with which we discuss the outcomes and decision making based on facts vs fiction.
Its a challending environment and everyday is full of positivity.
Pak Site lead and APAC Co Man Manager (Former Employee) –  LahoreAugust 20, 2019
Its full of chanllenges and there is new learning everyday. The culture is very positive and working environment is very nice. There is work and fun together so there is no dull moment.
Playing Cricket
Territory Sales Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lahore pakistanJuly 6, 2019
Typical day at work start day with sales plan with confirm execution
Learn how to sale how to plan
workplace culture is amazing
the hardest part only one thing initial the don,t hire permanent employee in this time you don,t have job security
Most enjoyable time is when i play professional cricket from my company
very productive, above average wages
Agro Field Supervisor (Former Employee) –  OkaraJuly 3, 2019
I worked at The Coca-Cola Company full-time for almost 1 years.
learned many basic points. typically when we have to work during harvesting days. place for skill developmen.t
Pros
Flexibility of work schedule and good wages
Cons
really i do not have any downsides.
It was a fun place to build your career as Sales Person
SALES MANAGER AND SALESMAN (Former Employee) –  Capital TerritoryJune 7, 2019
I learned communication skills and selling techniques by working with this company, Plus I got promoted as Sales manager due to my hardwork. It was overall a wonderfull experience.
Carrier Starting
Marketing Development Executive (Former Employee) –  MultanApril 24, 2019
If i didn't do the pepsi job i think something is missing in my carrier i own this is my training institute for the management show me how much potential i have .
I really thanksful to all of my senior staff
fun work place
Key punching (Current Employee) –  GujranwalaApril 4, 2019
nice place for working.. Management, culture,job security amd benefits all is good. the most enjoyable part of the job. a place where you learn every day new things.
I left bad manager not bad company.
EHS Specialist (Former Employee) –  LahoreApril 3, 2019
I hate bad management and job insecurity. My manager was not even technically sound and don't even know how to execute any project. He might have not worked in MNC sector.
However I was shocked to see that leadership team supported him even knowing his bad decision intrupted business many time.
There is no work/life balance. I had not been connected with my friends since i joined PepsiCo.
productive and learning
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer (Former Employee) –  Capital TerritoryMarch 30, 2019
its quite exiting job in starting days but after some years you just stick to one place and your require change. Professional attitude of people and having a great team work
Pros
good learning environment
Cons
promotion is difficult
Marketing
Order taker (Former Employee) –  Peshawar makistanMarch 28, 2019
As the Salesman with the position of "Order Taker"

On daily basis, My task was to either convince for or receive orders from stores and retail shops on a certain route.
(Orders for my Company's supplied products)
And achieve a certain target in a day.
Pros
There are Free lunches.
Cons
I don't know what you want?
good company
Sales Supervisor (Former Employee) –  pakistanMarch 20, 2019
• • Generate new business and retain the existing customers by providing quality services.
• Coordinating with internal / external departments and ensuring for smooth business operations.
• Target market to make own portfolio is:
• Offices/ Factories, Restaurants/ Clubs/ Hotels/ Cafe Schools/ Colleges/ Hospitals and Travel.
Pros
free petrol
Cons
flexible
It was fun to work with PepsiCo
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  PakistanFebruary 19, 2019
Pepsi is the best place to work with PepsiCo gives full empowerment to employees and take care of all the stack holders.
By selling best products of PepsiCo in the world we feel proud.
Pros
Medical care
Cons
Some issues with supply chain
customer services and research based work give me more valueable limits
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  pakistanJanuary 30, 2019
Being a part of this society every person have thier own views,ideas,values and perception.According to my point of view my capacity of work and style is different from others and now a days i am searching a job in dubai i came here on visit visa for doing and searching a job.I can work in any condition and pressure in organization.
Pros
free accomodation and lunch
Cons
good working and learning experience
E&I engineer (Current Employee) –  karachi pakistanJanuary 26, 2019
I have learned a lot in this organisation and manage a lot of things under production pressure and load.Iiin production you have to take a decision fast.
Super time spend there
Internship (Former Employee) –  pakistanJanuary 25, 2019
Fine & ideal time spend there.great environment,lavish employee environment,as a pepsico is a multinational so i seek potential measure and rules which would be benefecial for me in my professional career
Pros
Multinational
Cons
Frenchise
Active Salesman
salesman (Former Employee) –  PKJanuary 16, 2019
Customer Service Skills: The customer is always right. You will need to be able speak in a friendly way to customers and potential customers, listening to their needs and helping communicate options for them.
Communication Skills: You will need to speak to customers about a product's different features, and answer any questions they might have.
Flexibility: You might have to work long hours, nights or weekends.
Persistence: Not every customer is going to be a sale. Being able to bounce back if you lose a sale will be key for this job.
PepsiCO. Iternational (Lays Snackes)
Three years (Former Employee) –  PakistanNovember 25, 2018
I know my all work handling time, stock deliver and how and

where good display,

I will ready to try any time to learn new styles and new

method about sales,

Too much Sale And try too consume it
It's very dynamic position
Quality Supervisor Aquafina & Slice Section (Current Employee) –  FaisalabadOctober 27, 2018
I have to manage different sections in Beverages processing so I have opportunity to go through all these task as a part of my job routine. I have great opportunity to learn about management skills in different ways even in tough scenario.*required
this company is so good.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  gujratOctober 3, 2018
i like this company . but i leave this job because my expensive is so very my family is so poor i dont mange that expensive . so i looking a new good company so give me good sailry .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PepsiCo. Our community is ready to answer.

54.8K