PepsiCo

PepsiCo Employee Reviews

Pakistan166 reviews
nothing
Pepsi is a fantastic place to work, consisting of transparent leadership and an incredible company culture. Pepsi employees truly stand behind the company mission.

Each day brings a new and exciting challenge. The senior leadership team cares for their employees, always putting us first.
A good friendly environment and buddy system.
I have done my job in pepsi co multan. It was an good experience for me in this company. There was an friendly environment. There was some flaws behind to left it.
Excelllent work place with great people
I enjoyed my lot. its not work place, its school of learning with full of joy.
in more 10 years I got lot of chances to grow and learn. for new graduates its a good place to start career
There was supportive and compatible staff ...
It was a learning hub and alot of senior executive offers us to learn with their experience.
When i worked here i visited 7 department with alternative weeks for better understanding of their humna management system in the company.

I learned so many skills from there and I am very happy to become a part of this international company as a internee.
physically market audit job as well making reports on excel to calculate percentages.
market research development MRD is a marketing department where i phsically go to market to check product availability in markets, their shares and competitors
Not good with work life balance
This is not a great place if you have kids or want a life outside of work. The management are rude and unprofessional. And they will only need you for there vacation time. After that they will get rid of you!
I want job as Mechanical Draftsman
Having command on all Mechanical services shop drawings,As built drawings, Isometric Drawings also supervision of HVAC Ducting and Chilled water piping.
Working in Pepsi is not an easy task specially for the sales team. It was very hard to give time to your personal life. Tough experience with shamim & Co but learned a lot.
PepsiCo is very good industry.
I have amazing experience with PepsiCo as a process operator and have too much knowledge about process. It's a very useful to enhance the working experience.
PepsiCo is a global food and beverage leader with a product portfolio including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in annual retail sal
Good working Enviourment...
im perfomraning well and promoted as a Assistant Area Sales manager..achived annual target and received a lot of bounes ..over all environmental Good..
its good
your company is good im waiting for your respond if u have any vecancy then im ready to work with you and be regular and best in working u must appriciate
emprove our marketing skills
It helps me in imporoving marketing skills. I know how to plan a sales target according to given time periods(weeks, months or Annual Targets). sales opportunity of different brands of pepsico helps me to encourage wholesallers and retailers for purchasing.
Not bad
After pepsi is a big name and offcourse mostly sales person willing to work with them and I feel proud to be a part of it in past but in life you can't stuck in one side you move for batter you move for improvement.
productive

learning organization

equal opportunity organization

enjoyable working envoirnment
Productive work place
excellent working environment to start your career. The staff is very cooperative and well mannered. Easy work culture and good seniors. no pressure here
As a customer relations ship manager
As a cr in pepsi so i want again job in pepsi now my study is master of business and economic. I need for job after the completion my study and interesting job in pepsi. So kindly give me opportunity to join for us
General Review
Pepsi Islamabad is a nice place to work in cozy industrial area with people friendly environment. Islamabad weather is fantastic and it rains frequently with proper civic facility in Bahria town nearby.
Hard work job
Pepsi co job is best but very hardwork and salary is not fullfill the desire of worker.but that job is better then other markting jobs. Because that job give best experience of markting
Outstanding well mannered and discipline company
Pepsico Pakistan is an academy of life, you practice and learn all possible things technically, managerial and politics, different cultural across the world and new way of thinking
Pepsi was the first organization I stepped into after completing 4 years of articleship with PwC Pakistan. This is the organization where I literally grew as a professional. What I have learnt in Pepsico is the can do attitude and ability to take quick decisions.The company is one of the best places to work for females, specially mothers, where there is no gender hostility and working moms are given lot of flexibility to manage work life.

The most enjoyable part of any of my jobs has been the empowerment given to me and transparency with which we discuss the outcomes and decision making based on facts vs fiction.
Its a challending environment and everyday is full of positivity.
Its full of chanllenges and there is new learning everyday. The culture is very positive and working environment is very nice. There is work and fun together so there is no dull moment.
Playing Cricket
Typical day at work start day with sales plan with confirm execution
Learn how to sale how to plan

workplace culture is amazing

the hardest part only one thing initial the don,t hire permanent employee in this time you don,t have job security

Most enjoyable time is when i play professional cricket from my company