PepsiCo

PepsiCo Management reviews

Not good with work life balance
This is not a great place if you have kids or want a life outside of work. The management are rude and unprofessional. And they will only need you for there vacation time. After that they will get rid of you!
productive

learning organization

equal opportunity organization

enjoyable working envoirnment
Carrier Starting
If i didn't do the pepsi job i think something is missing in my carrier i own this is my training institute for the management show me how much potential i have .
I really thanksful to all of my senior staff
fun work place
nice place for working.. Management, culture,job security amd benefits all is good. the most enjoyable part of the job. a place where you learn every day new things.
I left bad manager not bad company.
I hate bad management and job insecurity. My manager was not even technically sound and don't even know how to execute any project. He might have not worked in MNC sector.
However I was shocked to see that leadership team supported him even knowing his bad decision intrupted business many time.

There is no work/life balance. I had not been connected with my friends since i joined PepsiCo.
It's very dynamic position
I have to manage different sections in Beverages processing so I have opportunity to go through all these task as a part of my job routine. I have great opportunity to learn about management skills in different ways even in tough scenario.*required
Hardcore Production Related Job
Typical day at work is quite hard core production related work
I learned a lot about management, and other technical skills related to production and overall production planning.
Management is work oriented and mostly busy.

Workplace culture is bit dry.

Most enjoyable part of Job is I get to learn a lot.
Pros
Decently paid and learning opportunities.
Cons
No healthcare
Great work with the great firm
I did a challenging, highly motivated and demanding job that enhanced my knowledge regarding financial and management skills. The management was great and up to the mark. The environment was friendly. The culture of the organization demonstrate clearly the change from the employees with the passage of time and trends.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at PepsiCo?
about work,learned,management,culture and difficulties or pleasurable moments of job.
There most typical days are last days of month for focusing at target achievements.
I have to learned leadership role,how to business increased or achievement.

although management has good & very professional .
our culture are very organized many different languages peoples been work under one umbrella.

About the hardest part of the job maintain YTD and MTD growth.

most pleasurable things is i am working as manager for market leader brand.
its good plate form to start practical work life. it has good management structure and work place culture is productive.every day is learning day to sharp the personnel skills
Pros
produtive
Cons
low finencial benifites
good company and spend my best time in this organization.
good experience working in RBL Pepsi Lahore. good team work good work place management is also skill full. i realy enjoy my all job tenure. cooperation with all team.
Relaxed atmosphere , average growth
Good relaxed place to work with good hours. I was just an intern there. It was an unpaid internship but I felt that the CEO had a very progressive mind set.
Marketing Campaign
A short Marketing Campaign of a month in which I have learned to steer a project. I was a supervisor and in such marketing campaigns supervisor is actually responsible for overall management of the project. It was a great experience of learning people skills and project management.
Diversified Areas of working, Career Growth, Professionalism.
A MNC with highly Professional Management and Staff.
Provided Opportunities to learn and grow in different aspects of professional career.

Provding good job culture to employees to perform and earn respect in their career.
Pros
Lunch, Transport, Free beverages for employees on monthly basis, Medical.
Innovative & Fast Paced
One of the best I have worked for. They really have fast paced & innovative environment. Management understand the role of all the staff really well & one always keeps on learning.
I like professional environment and to be very realistic
Currently i am working at Pepsi cola from last 2 years but in managerial line i have spend almost 1 year . I took start from very bottom line which helped me a lot to understand all the chain of supply and the weaknesses of bottom line up .
Pros
good salaries
Cons
not professional envoirment
Participant
It was a pleasure participating in the management tour of PepsiCo. A wonderful experience. It allowed me to get an insight of the professional industries.
One of Leading Foods & Beverage Company in Pakistan
8-10 hours working in market, Best platform to learn marketing and order taking procedure. I learned a lot from the management and my taring sessions as well. working in friendly and cooperative atmosphere and above all team working trend is most beneficent to fulfill the target achievements.
Very good experience and working environment is flexible.
Very effective communication skills of all the workers specially managers. Communication is being done ethically.
Employees are happy with their jobs.
Pros
Free bottles and tea
Cons
Short breaks
gud sale provken record
Pepsi is great to drink when you want something with the great cola taste without having to search for one, this one is guaranteed to taste the way you expect it to be. I don't buy this one often because it is the regular one, so its full of sugar. Pepsi is always cheaper in the stores than Coke, so I dont mind buying this one even though it tastes a bit less fizzy than Coke. Pepsi has been around for so many years and still has the same sweet flavour it has before.
It was over all very good and learning experience with the organisation.
Over all experience was good and challenging at each and every level in terms of targets, operations, cost management, market execution, etc. But it was a great opportunity to improve my skills and attitude towards strategic thinking, market execution, operational management, taking initiative towards brand/ market development with confidence, courage and right focus. During this time, I had an opportunity to attend lot of training and grooming sessions which has helped me to produce results in the same company and later with other companies with which I have worked.
Pros
Company vehicle, fuel, mobile bill, bonuses, insurance policy, entertainment allowance, etc.
Cons
low basic salary, long working hours, less opportunity to take leaves