Roche

Roche Employee Reviews

A great place to Work
Great learning place and a place to work with a proper work life balance. A lot of fun and excursion is there in Roche. L & D is really good. In my short span of time, I got bundle of opportunities to learn new things and concepts.
Productive place to work at.
Its a great atmosphere with your superiors taking keen interest in your learning and performance in the organization.The management is great with strong focus on team building and concentrated efforts.
Productive, enjoyable and Learning environment
I enjoyed the people I worked with, it was friendly and fun atmosphere. Being at customer support, I faced every day a new challenging issues. I have a good experience to work and communicate with people with different national backgrounds like Saudi Arab, Lebanon, Iran UAE etc. I also enjoyed travelling to different countries for training.
Highly qualified management
learned professional ethics
how to do work in fast paced environment

polite management

friendly culture

different event managed by Roche Pakistan Limited
Pros
free lunch
Cons
free time gym gaming zone etc
Me at Roche
The organization is great and acknowledges your work, but most of the times due to heavy workload work-life balance is unable to match. Tried many times to manage but unfortunately didny make it.
Pros
Great Exposure
Cons
Countless & Constant events of imbalance of work life
Very productive to work here with roche
i had learn a lot from Roche in diagnostic division especially from E- Learning courses,Awareness Programs, Diabetic camps , Have a good Relation with Doctors .In.Roche we had a family atmosphere,co ordination and communication ia so well.An Excellent experience to with Roche.
Pros
Awareness programs, Free camps.. Detailing sessions
Cons
straight workings in field for 7 to 8 hours
Productive and best place to work
Every day while coming out of my bed in the morning i ask myself "what's next?" and their was not even a single day when i don't get a reply. "Doing now what patient needs next" that's the core component at Roche that keeps us moving. For every extraordinary effort you put you get appreciation, acknowledgement, flexible timings. Its not just a platform to learn but also to earn respect, love and care.
Pros
People engagement, dinner, gifts, highly paid incentive, flexible time, appreciation, applause
Marketing health for all
A huge company with versatile group of intelligent people, have learned a lot, that improved my public dealing skills, task and time management, training staff.
Productive, learning & Secure
To obtained permanent position as a Pharmacist with the Potential for career growth and development. To achievement and rewarding position with a dynamic group utilizing the skills developed through educational background and work experience allowing professional growth and career advancement with the opportunity to excel.
Excellent Company
Roche is an excellent company which gives equal chance to everyone to grow if they perform well. Salary and benefits are good and the culture is amazing.
pharmaceuticals sales
sales monitoring depo wise
pharmacy to pharmacy strong follow up.

In chamber performance

strong product knowledge

works as family
great company to work for
Looking after all the aspects of business, mainly marketing, sales and P&L responsibilities
Hardest part of the job was work/life balance
Pros
Over all good culture
Cons
work life balance needs improvement
Learning and understanding place of work
Learning = I was like a raw when i joined Roche Pakistan Limited
and now i am a professional and can compete in any

company.

Management = Management was very good. There is no limitation

limitation for a person who want to learn. I work there

independitely.

Co-workers = Co-workers were good, cooperative and were very

The Most

Enjoyable Part = When we were on the training in foreign and

specially when we were on the Annual

Conference.
Pros
Advance Equipment to work
Cons
Long Hours or late sitting and mostly decisions were in the hand of Head of the department.
Nice place to work
Good company great culture and friendly people but result oriented and good quality products. Working with banded products you need to be hard working because more competition.
Pros
Traveling new places
Cons
Relaxed Working
Friendly and Motivated Place
In Roche , every employee is open to share and participate their views and ideas for the benefits of the company and for their employees.
Working environment is so friendly that actually built confidence in the employees to work in a team to produce effective results.
Roche is largest diagnostic company in Pakistan.
Everyday a new challenge is waiting for learning.
A very good working environment with customers.

Our management and co-worker are very cooperative.
Creative, Aggressive, Innovator, Multitasking
Regarding the position, having worked within the industry for over 10 years, I have developed a wide range of skills that would meet, and exceed the expectations for this role. In my present role as a Senior Product Manager in Hoffman La Roche in Oncology, I have been involved in various product management activities and doing other core job functions like screening campaigns and projects. As a managing and optimizing relationships with all relevant external agencies, as well as developing and executing business development strategies and marketing plan for various brands.
Pros
Creative, Innovator, Launches Project
Cons
Aggressive in completing tasks
Innovative and productive workplace
Great Company to work. Truly empower their employees to work itself by giving them development opportunities.
Yes lots of outing
I have gain lots of knowledge n provide lots of health education
Pros
Yes alot
National Manager
-Dealt with a USA based company Muller & Phipps Pakistan (Pvt.) Limited who is an importer & distributor for Roche.
-Conducted market surveys and prepared feasibility reports for the introduction of new product lines.

-Organized imports and laised with importers & distributors.

-Quoted & organized supplies to hospitals and other institutions

nationwide.

-Recruited and trained field sales force.

-Developed trade relations between medical institutions and civil/military organizations.

-Presented marketing reviews at annual international meetings held in Basle, Switzerland.

-Forecasted and budgeted local sales and imports.

-Organized an conducted new product trail/launch programs and on site demonstrations of diagnostics reagents and instruments range.
Potential place to learn and to execute your knowledge
I had the pleasure to learn a lot and the means to express your self ,knowledge and your skills in the best possible way with the able guidence of the best people around you in the organisation.
Pros
qualitative training
Cons
na
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Roche. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2