S&P Global Market Intelligence Employee Reviews

A great workplace with a great culture of professionalism
Analyst Mergers & Acquisitions (Former Employee) –  IslamabadNovember 22, 2017
Really great company with a stable salary and great benefits. Work culture is dynamic and flexible -- allowing for work-life balance. Great room to grow and build a career. Incredible opportunities to learn from senior management and there's always flexibility to take charge in your role.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a provider of financial and industry data, research, news, and analytics to investment professionals.
Senior Content Analyst (Current Employee) –  Islamabad, PakistanApril 30, 2017
It’s a Fortune 500 Company and competitor of Bloomberg. It has a good work environment along good benefits. I have to review the all financial documents of Media, Real Estate, Private Equity and Energy related firms to identify the transactions and i also approve the work of junior analysts. I also review their financial documents to identify their Revenue, Income, Assets, Liabilities, Equity, outstanding no of share and outstanding options.

Our management measures our performance through peer comparison.

I have learned about multitasking, teamwork, MS Excel, Basics of SQL and DBMS.

It has a very friendly management and peers are very cooperative, we have weekly and monthly team meeting related to workflow.

S&P is employee friendly firm; we have quarterly dinners, annually Olympiad, EOM, EOQ events.

There is one Badminton court, two Foosball Games and a huge Cafeteria in which we can celebrate any event.
Pros
Friendly and Supportive Management
Cons
You can't make an error in your report otherwise company have to pay $50 per mistake to client.
Excellent job with strong HR policies
CONTENT ANALYST (Current Employee) –  Islamabad, PKJanuary 4, 2017
A typical day at S&P finishes with blink of an eye. Every day at office brings new learning challenges. As we cover IFRS reported banks, the work helps us get latest insight about IFRS changes. The managers at S&P at very professional and work head over toes to ensure best results for the clients. The hardest part of the job is changes in accounting standards, we have to re invent all data which is very time consuming. However, S&P always appreciated recreational activities and allots quarterly budgets for outings and dinners.
Pros
Bonuses, Medical Insurance, Female empowerment
Cons
Long hours and peer comparison
A great place to work at.
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Islamabad, PakistanFebruary 19, 2016
This was my first job and I worked for almost 10 years util I got the immigration to Canada and had to leave. The company provided me great learning opportunities and helped me in developing my skills.
Work & Social Life Balance
Research Executive (Current Employee) –  Islamabad, PakistanJanuary 24, 2016
Its been a pleasure working for S&P Capital IQ and SNL Financial since it allows you to have a perfect work & social life balance.