Sapphire Consulting Services Employee Reviews

A place to get know how about ERP and then move on
Functional Consultant (Current Employee) –  KarachiSeptember 22, 2018
My review about company is it is overall ok to work for but only until you want to learn and move on not a future building one and the management is not good in decision making and didn't have a proper plan on how to take it to a elite level, secondly due to project dependency job is never safe and compensation and benefits are quite less as compared to other companies dealing in same category.
Pros
Learning
Cons
Less benefits
SCS is a very good company
Oracle Developer (Current Employee) –  KarachiAugust 30, 2018
SCS is a very good company, I would recommend it to other people also.Great people at all levels of the company - joining makepositive is like joining a family and everyone is supportive of each other and has a great time together
Interesting projects - I have worked at makepositive for 4 years and no 2 projects are alike
Learning And Productive Environment
Junior SQA Engineer (Current Employee) –  SindhMarch 22, 2018
Working in Sapphire is going to be my one of the great experience. Since Sapphire is my first ever organization, from sapphire i have started my career as a SQA.
Good place to work with very low salary and benefits.
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  KarachiFebruary 24, 2018
As for as learning, work life balance and job security is concerned the place was good to work but the salary and benefit wise it was not that good job culture was mixed.
Review
Supervisor Data Entry Operator (Current Employee) –  HyderabadAugust 15, 2017
I am Satisfied working with Sapphire Consulting Services(Pvt) found good working relationship with Sapphire Staff and good communication as well as share working knowledge with colleague and sapphire staff.
My Profile
Oracle Apps Technical Consultant (Former Employee) –  SindhJuly 14, 2017
I have been working in Oracle (Forms/Reports) since 2000. Overall, I have more than twenty-nine years of commercial experience in Database Development and Statistical Analysis, particularly in Relational Database Management Systems. I have worked as a Database Programmer / Information Analyst/ Consultant in government, non-governmental organizations and private sector inland as well as overseas. In addition, I have developed over a dozen of project documentations (Software Reference Guides / Manuals / Reports).
One of the best places to work in a team work environment.
Associate Consultant (Current Employee) –  KarachiFebruary 13, 2017
Sapphire consulting services has been a very good experience for me. Learned a lot of things, innovative and team work is highly appreciated which boosts the moral for us.
Pros
Free Environment like playing games.
Cons
No lunch facility
Review About Sapphire
Senior Consultant (Finance & ERP Division) (Current Employee) –  KarachiFebruary 7, 2017
Sapphire is a good place for new and experienced personnel as it provides lots of opportunities for both.

Friendly management is the slogan of the Top Management.
Pros
Good working conditions, healthy atmosphere
Cons
Less investment in Human capital
Fun and productivity to work here
PeopleSoft Consultant (Current Employee) –  Karachi, PakistanJune 10, 2015
Co-workers are very helpful.Learned everything from scratch level from this company.Management is good.There are large number of Perks for employees.
Pros
free lunch and dinners
Cons
health care, reimbursements, mobile expence