Siemens AG Employee Reviews

Found 113 reviews matching the search See all 9,409 reviews
Logisitc Administration - Businees Unit Transformer
Logistic Officer (Former Employee) –  PakistanSeptember 26, 2019
Siemens has multanational envoirenment.
Over all best environment and management are too good.
we have learnt lot at this company.
Graveness are handled smoothly and try to resolve as they can.

willing to rejoin.
Best Workplace
IT ENGINEER /Acting Team Lead (Current Employee) –  PakistanSeptember 24, 2019
As all companies gives work pressure but in Siemens there is no work pressure, a peaceful environment for completing your tasks.
Enjoyable atmosphere
Culture is very good and traditional, well mannered colleagues
I as an internee felt myself encouraged and motivated to work in environment like Siemens Pakistan
internship (Former Employee) –  Site area karachiSeptember 19, 2019
Siemens Is one of the leading multinational company having great environment for employees but i want to share my opinion about it, that siemes should recruit trainee engineers so that new engineers would get a best platform (as siemens) to groom themselves in technical way more easily.
Totally biased company in karachi
Turbine Engineer (Former Employee) –  KarachiSeptember 13, 2019
The management is very immature. Don't give respect to its employees. Kick off the employees when there is no contract exists. Very biased with respect to language. No on job training.
Workload
Energy Management Systems - Design Intern (Former Employee) –  KarachiJuly 10, 2019
The workload at SIEMENS is much of what a person can easily handle.
The system is smooth but on the other hand, you won't be learning at such a high pace compared to the FMCGs.
productive and fun loving environment.
Commercial Officer (Former Employee) –  karachiJune 27, 2019
Siemens Pakistan Engg Co is the one of the best MNS in Pakistan.
but Unfortunately Siemens closed their product business in Pakistan due to some wrong policies by Siemens Management.
Pros
No free lucnch
Cons
Siemens has best health policy.
A productive workplace with a dedicated working environment
Intern (Former Employee) –  SindhJune 3, 2019
My life at Siemens was a fruitful learning experience which will help me in a long run. A typical day in Siemens is full of hard work determination resilience to never give up and be focused about your work. they don't take no for answer. Quality standard work produce with ISO certifications.At Siemens quality isn't compromised.I visited many different assembling plants where switch gears were being assembled and also visited some power stations where transformers were being set up. i worked on engineering design of different bus systems. the work place culture is quite friendly with everyone willing to help.
Pros
a relaxing area between breaks, a free drinks spot, friendly working environment
Cons
red tape, delays on paper work and documentation
Productive work environment
PREFABRICATION SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  KarachiApril 9, 2019
Good company to start a professional and impressive career. Lots and lots of learning and professional growth. Responsibilities start with day 1 and made person result oriented.
Always very busy work day
Head of Civil Dept (Current Employee) –  PakistanMarch 25, 2019
Typical day at work is always busy.
Learnt at lot about project management and task handling
Management is not friendly
Work place culture is satisfactory.
Pros
Salary structure is very good
Cons
Very busy work life
Siemens Pakistan structured my personality as a successful Manager
Head of Costing Dept in MTF, Karachi (Former Employee) –  SindhFebruary 26, 2019
- After my return from Siemens AG Germany, I worked as Head of Costing in MTF, Karachi responsible for cost accounting functions.

- Management Skills
- German management has been very focused and target oriented.
- Workplace culture has been very friendly and respectful.
- Nothing.
- My whole period of factory working has been very enjoyable and learning period.
Pros
Hard working and competitive environment
Cons
Development oriented
It
IT TAC Technician (Current Employee) –  Islamabad PakistanFebruary 10, 2019
During my previous employment at Siemens Pakistan, I specialized in helping customers resolve a wide variety of technical issues. Over the course of my three-year employment, I received high ratings from clients, and I helped increase customer satisfaction from 82% to 96%. I was praised for being highly versatile, and I was one of a select group of techs who were available to assist customers in online chats, in person and over the telephone.
productive and learning place
Trainee (Former Employee) –  KarachiFebruary 7, 2019
it was good experience to work there. I was happy to work there because it helped me to boost up my confidence and it also helped me to acquire new skills.
Pros
learning
I like the work envoirnment
Intern (Former Employee) –  SindhJanuary 14, 2019
I was internee and found it good to learn from the manuals and experience. The team is quite professional and they know their business.

Siemens Health care is one of the lading brand of the market but the benefits they are offering is not market competitive.
Excellent working environment
Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Karachi - PakistanJanuary 7, 2019
Very organized working environment where the employees are encouraged to meet the challenge of their tasks on daily basis. great place to improve the skills by attending internal and external training programs.
Electrical Supervisor/C & I in SIEMEN’S Fields Service - Oct 1994 to March 1995
ELECTRICIAN GENERAL (Former Employee) –  SANDAK BALUCHISTAN PAKISTANDecember 18, 2018
Responsibilities included;
• Supervise manufacturing and cold commissioning of control panels
• Perform installation, cold and hot commissioning of control panels at the site of SAINDAK 5 x 10 MW Diesel Generator Power Plant in Baluchistan, Pakistan
• Commission electrical equipment’s in Pakistan with help of foreign companies
Pros
Cons
24 Hours relay
Great Experience
Project Manager & Head of Maintenance (Former Employee) –  PakistanNovember 5, 2018
Siemens is a GREAT place to work; I am proud to have a Siemens job. Managers have been cooperative. It has been a great learning experience.Excellent training matrices, good challenges, technically sound place and very good technologies seeker, still room for improvements with management and better sales initiatives.The most enjoyable part of the job was the work hours, independent work and great benefits.. Excellent career advancement, tons of opportunities and fair work/life balance.Overall it has been a good work experience.
Very good organizaion
Manager Finance & Corporate Controlling (Former Employee) –  karachiSeptember 6, 2018
Siemens is a true multi national organization. Very professional working environment but work pressure is a challenge. Overall a good company to work with.
Pros
Good working environment with excellent managment
Cons
work pressure
Good people with a good environment and nice vibes.
Transformer room assistant (Former Employee) –  SindhJuly 20, 2018
Siemens Pakistan had a bunch of influential people working for them, not only this but inspirational, people who one can learn from.
I believe that the skills i have acquired as an assistant will help me throughout my lifer, specially when it comes to effective communication and productive work ethics.
Lastly, they not only had a beautiful office setup for me as an assistant, but also offered lunch tea and evening snacks to all the students they had recruited as an internee. Overall, i would rate my experience as 10 out of 10.
Pros
Free lunches and evening snacks
Cons
No flexible timings
Internship Summary
Internee Engineer (Former Employee) –  KarachiJune 3, 2018
During my internship at Siemens I learned how an organization works and what are its divisional units. Siemens is a place of opportunity and skill development.
Job Enviroment
Electrical Technician (Former Employee) –  Lahore PakistanMay 31, 2018
it was a great start of my career with Siemens Engineering Pakistan and we really learn the real practical life @ Siemens also Management was very sincere with all new employs and they keep our moral always high even someone from us did any mistake or error they always encourage us to stay with Siemens but we have to chose some other companies because at that time we need higher salary then Siemens

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Siemens AG. Our community is ready to answer.

53.6K