Soneri Bank Limited Employee Reviews

Very productive organization
Credit Officer (Current Employee) –  PakistanApril 20, 2019
I learn alot from this organization and availed oppurtunities of different tasks. I worked here on CAPS system of bank for approval of loan purpose. I enjoyed my worked with full motivated staff.
sales, customer dealing (Former Employee) –  HyderabadMarch 31, 2019
work area was quite awsome so many things i learned but i was not secure with my job as it was on contract based,and i was appointed through rhird party contract based
Pros
no any benefits except salary
Cons
salary
Good Team to work with
Manager Procurement & Vendor Management (Former Employee) –  KarachiNovember 17, 2018
Management support required when you do right things and i found Soneri Bank helped me a lot in my mistakes and to learn new things as per business standards in order to achievement required goals.

Having a good team is a blessing in any working environment..
Work Place Culture
Assistant Manager - Complaint Management Unit (Current Employee) –  karachi, Pakistan.November 12, 2018
Excellent management, provide freedom for work and enable us to implement our own ideas which is fruitful for the department as well for the organization. A great Institution to learn and for professional development.
Pros
Not Such
Cons
Depending on Tasks
Banking
Officer- Banking Operations (Former Employee) –  PeshawarNovember 1, 2018
Started my career at Banking and Soneri bank gave me option to move from one department to other which made me learn all operations of banking

worked in Remittance, Account opening, Forex, Credits etc
Productive and fun work place
Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  LAHOREOctober 28, 2018
It was a best place to learn management skills and dealing with different customer with different queries
over all i can say it was good place to learn and polish my skills
Pros
free lunches
Cons
targets
Credit Officer (Former Employee) –  NawabshahSeptember 13, 2018
Soneri Bank limited is a well known bank in Pakistan, contributing to the economy by offering SME loans. Working there was a good and productive experience.
Better than other banks
Risk Management Officer (Grade-III) (Former Employee) –  KarachiSeptember 8, 2018
When i used to work over there, environment was ok. Salaries were Very low but work burden was ok.
Culture was local type.
It was medIovre bank at that time
Long working hour and daily routine work dealing with customers ,
Relation Ship Manager (Current Employee) –  KarachiAugust 28, 2018
well the job experience is quite good,my job duties are deals with the customers and explain them the products that bank offers ,coordination with different department of the institution to resolve the customer query and the problems.
Pros
loan on less markup
Cons
long working hours, no work life balance.
Good
Head Teller on Java Base online Program (Former Employee) –  KarachiAugust 1, 2018
Very good and very helpful for all public from here every one can get there desire jobs early i wish i will also get my desire job from here thank you
Its provides environment for personal and professional growing
Credit & Trade Officer (Former Employee) –  SindhJune 20, 2018
Its provides environment for personal and professional growing. As a bank job directly involves interaction with customers, clients, and stakeholders; cooperative and professional attitude is expected from them at the same time in this service sector industry.It gives the chance for equal leadership opportunities and helps to excel in career.
A place for learning and self-development
Credit and Trade Finance Officer (Former Employee) –  Kaarchi, Sindh, PakistanApril 3, 2018
At Soneri Bank Limited, I got the opportunity to learn, and then utilize that learning at my best. The Bank made me a more confident and groomed personality.
Not productive enough
Internee (Former Employee) –  KarachiMarch 31, 2018
Not satisfied though.
Low learning curve.
management helpful in day to day business processes.
management not helpful in learning for internees.
Time period very less for learning.
A place where mentor is!
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  KarachiMarch 12, 2018
A place that is worth the efforts. A boss that gives empowerment, motivation, guidance and ownership of work. A typical day at Soneri Bank if full of department interaction, agency management, dealing with vendors, digital media updates and lots of interactive brain storming sessions. The work place culture promotes new talent to take ownership of work.

the hardest part of the job is when extrinsic rewards are limited out of the efforts made. The most enjoyable part is the working dynamics of marketing department.
Management Trainee Officer Grade III (Former Employee) –  LahoreNovember 30, 2017
Its a big institution with very nice and cooperative senior management. Typical day would start with handling all the customers and attending to all of the queries
During my stay at soneri bank I have enhanced my skills
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Gujranwala, PakistanSeptember 28, 2017
While working with Soneri bank got an excellent career opportunity. Under the guidance of senior managment able to handle the multi task designation. Won the International conventions and explore the world.
Amazing learning place
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  LahoreAugust 23, 2017
It was a great experience while working with Soner Bank Limited.
A great place to learn and excel in banking sector. Management is cooperative but lacks sufficient staff.
Pros
Medical and life insurance
Cons
Tough operational environment
Good
Head of Service Quality (Former Employee) –  SindhJuly 15, 2017
Good Place to work. amicable bosses. growth is a little slow as compared to other banks in Pakistan. workplace culture is fine.
work life balance is good.
It provides you a platform where you can earn and grow.
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  PakistanApril 17, 2017
it is a progressive organization, comparatively new as compared to other banks, so all the more aggressive and striving to reach the number one position in mid sized local banks.
it is excelling with the two thong approach of taking its employees along. It provides opportunities to experiment and be innovative, welcomes talent and rewards hard work.
Pros
bonuses, increments, provident and gratuity with 30 Privileged Paid leaves and Gratuity
Cons
Work load, jack of all and master of none
Good Experience being opening branch Mnager
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  PakistanMarch 20, 2017
Soneri Bank Limited, was the first private sector bank which opened its branch at Wazirabad. It was a great experience to work as opening branch manager of this bank.
Pros
Good management support
Cons
nothing