Telenor

Telenor Employee Reviews

Pakistan80 reviews
Every thing is posible not imposible
I had a much better experience with Accustaffing services in the Lansdale area. Indeed just floods you with low quality jobs and its up to you to decide. Accustaffing looks for good jobs and lets you decide.
The most enjoyable job of mylife
Telenor is the best company among all other companies in my country pakistan.
I worked here under a very kind team leader .He polished me and my colleagues with his great team leading capabilities .
Excellent and supportive environment.
Balanced environment, enjoyed my work all the time with a supportive team. As a field engineer sometimes its hard to complete the desired target. Best culture!
It's a wonderful place to work
Awesome learning experience
Very inspiring leaders

Challenging yet achievable targets

Casual working style with open office environment

Heaps of learning opportunities
Productive and fun workplace with career boom.
Telenor ASA is a Norwegian multinational telecommunications company headquartered at Fornebu in Bærum, close to Oslo. It is one of the world's largest mobile telecommunications companies with operations worldwide, focus in Scandinavia, Eastern Europe and Asia. It is large telecom company having diversified departments and learning environment.
learning Environment culture
Telenor Pvt. Ltd. has a learning Environment culture where Employees are trained professionally.Specially women are secured at work place and one hand distance is a brilliant sign of this.
Never join again
This is a very good organization in Pakistan and theay have a very good human resource they are very coprative but the oper manegment have a very
Bad aditude with employees
in office with the mangement
No matter where you work you want to work honestly with this attitude Always respect others Follow your sincers talk. whether you want to know about product.
Cons
Productive and a fun workpace
It has an amazing culture based on mutual respect and collectively achieving goals. They encourage taking initiative and digging deep into problem areas in order to focus towards overall growth of the company while improving customer experience.
Angry this job for best experience
Seeking a challenging, performance based and rewarding position in a reputed and progressive organization with an aim to enhance the credibility this job
Not good for IT Professionals
I spent more than 5 years there. it is most non-recommended organization for IT professionals no work life balance and poor managements style. Their team work style is only lets together once in a year on away-day and rest of 360 days they don't care about you. The criteria of career growth if you are ready to change your gender. Mostly IT Line managers adopted abusive language culture.
Pros
good office building, in door games
Cons
poor management specially in IT, abusive culture, highly gender discrimination for males
We convess pepole to buy telenor sim free of cost
They did not gave us benifits like thery are not installed there stall and after work thery did not give us pay we work as the refrence of 3rd party and sale sims
Fun place to work
I can never forget the time I spent at Telenor. A wonderful place to work. I felt like my second home. Very friendly culture and fun place to work. Would love to join again if I get a chance in life :)
Brand embassador for 3g compaign
Having good news xperience with their clients and alot to learn from them as a model. It was a over all compaign for pakistan and its a good opportunity for me to work with them as. Telenor as a multinational company so my agency hire me with them for this compaign
ok
Was selected in triaing programme. The Salary was quite low and the work was emdiocre but work environment was pretty good. Scope of learning was very limited
Company dont care about employees
Corporate HR policies dont let employees to grow on technical side. Compensation varies hugely when it comes to technology department with respect to commercial department.
Pros
Good working Environment
Cons
Slow growth. Bad HR policies.
Fun Work Place
The hardest part of this job was to achieve the given sales target and match the competitors prices and give them a good service.
management was really good, best place to work.
Cons
Medical
Challenging, supportive place to work, great managers. Professional development, mentoring, well organized, great opportunities, flexible, positive wo
I have been working at Telenor full-time (Less than 2 year)
Pros

Best company in terms of salary and allowances.

Cons

Growth is limited and the rumors of shut down are really hilarious.
Work to attract customer and giving awareness about Self service booth
I have work in Emporium Mall for Telenor Self service booth for 2 months as brand ambassador and gave maximum number of transactions to enhance thier business and giving awareness about Self service booth...
Cons
Break of 1 hour
You have a whatever room where you can go and play
Its a little fast pace, you get to work a lot. Best part they are no fixed timings like when you are done working you can leave there is no attendance. On the floor you have people from all the departments so you get a chance to interact with everyone.
Pros
Free mobile credit
Cons
Basic salary is not that much
any place
Desire to work in a dynamic, team oriented, competitive, and cooperative environment in a reputable organization. Looking for an opportunity to learn and further enhance my career potential by practical exposure.
Pros
free
Cons
near