Telenor Employee Reviews

any place
create new email account (Current Employee) –  MultanJuly 22, 2018
Desire to work in a dynamic, team oriented, competitive, and cooperative environment in a reputable organization. Looking for an opportunity to learn and further enhance my career potential by practical exposure.
Pros
free
Cons
near
Challenging, supportive place to work, great managers. Professional development, mentoring, well organized, great opportunities, flexible, positive wo
Work in Telenor frenchize as Finance Manager (Former Employee) –  ChakwalNovember 6, 2018
I have been working at Telenor full-time (Less than 2 year)
Pros
Best company in terms of salary and allowances.
Cons
Growth is limited and the rumors of shut down are really hilarious.
extremely productive
Trade Marketing Executive/Specialist (Former Employee) –  Karachi, PakistanMay 2, 2018
good to work and high career prospects and excellent work conditions with open environment and growth opportunities for everyone as it is an equal opportunity employer with benefits for your family including parents
Pros
Medical Benefits for family and parents
Cons
have to think about it
You have a whatever room where you can go and play
Sustainability Intern (Former Employee) –  IslamabadSeptember 21, 2018
Its a little fast pace, you get to work a lot. Best part they are no fixed timings like when you are done working you can leave there is no attendance. On the floor you have people from all the departments so you get a chance to interact with everyone.
Pros
Free mobile credit
Cons
Basic salary is not that much
Work to attract customer and giving awareness about Self service booth
Brand Ambassador of Self service booth (Former Employee) –  LahoreOctober 1, 2018
I have work in Emporium Mall for Telenor Self service booth for 2 months as brand ambassador and gave maximum number of transactions to enhance thier business and giving awareness about Self service booth...
Cons
Break of 1 hour
Rso
SALES MANAGER & Sales officer (Former Employee) –  Shujabad franchise. Jalal pur FranchiseSeptember 3, 2018
Retailer sales Manager & Officer at Shujabad franchise .Maamtazabad Franchise & Jalal pur Franchise.Sales is a best Job .I am very Happy to Doing This Job.Thanks
Good
Cons
Noon
Babar Mirza
I m.not working at telenpr (Former Employee) –  Lahore preferablyMay 31, 2018
30 years of international and local experience in the best global institutions and learnt 300 years' skills draft and experience instead of merely 30.
Empowerment, Learning and Fun
Business Solutions Specialist -Data/M2M (Current Employee) –  karachiDecember 15, 2013
Its been a great journey to work with Telenor Pakistan. The make individual a truley professional by giving them multiple learning opportunities.
I always love to accept challenges and called Idea Machine for business. I helped my peers to improve the system & processes for customer value chain.
I was the only employee in the region who nominated for the Project to Re-vamp the Postpaid Value Chain of the Company.
As a people Manager i have manage a team of 21 Sales officer to promote different TP Products and will lead the business to the next level.
Numbers of achivement are associated with me during my tenure at Telenor Pakistan and the journey is still continue.

Away Day, Sales Conference, My Day, Team Lunch, Picnics, Movies are always fun and nicely arranged by Telenor Pakistan for their employees

The open culture enviroment build confidence and better communication between peers of different departments even the CEO of the company has no separate room
Very well company to explore your
Purchase Officer (Former Employee) –  KarachiJanuary 31, 2018
It is a very interesting and true professional atmosphere.

If you are getting ready to work with this company you must have a great experience and energy level.
Pros
Nil
Cons
Promos
Best workplace
Roaming Payments Officer (Current Employee) –  Islamabad PakistanFebruary 3, 2015
Typical day at work is to send daily reports in the morning, then to check emails and open bank accounts and check for incoming and outgoing payments. Book those payments in Oracle. Start chasing receivables and settling open positions. Give some time to process improvement initiatives.

Learned how to work in teams and to manage strict deadlines. Developed a result oriented and problem solving approach as every day there is a new challenge.

Coworkers are cooperative as team spirit is high. Management is easy to reach just a desk away. Hardest part of the job is maintaining customer satisfaction by providing consistent services as its our core value.

Most enjoyable part of the job is flexibility at work as work can be done at distant location.
Pros
Annual awaydays, workshops and trainings (Oralce, Six Sigma)
Cons
Late sittings at month end
Productive and Interesting work environment
Customer Service Representative - Telephone Sales (Former Employee) –  Karachi, PakistanAugust 31, 2013
A typical day at work was quite busy yet very exciting because I got to learn a lot from my colleagues, dealing with all types of clients, helping them with cell phone solutions.
My work team and management were really cooperative fun to work with and very understanding. I found the hardest part of my job was the dealing with the difficult clients were it would become quite challenging to satisfy them. The most enjoyable part of my work was my team where we bonded like a family helping each other out.
Pros
probably the pay
Cons
long extensive hours
A good place to work
Network Operations Engineer (Current Employee) –  Islamabad, PakistanJanuary 17, 2013
Telenor provides a very professional working environment to apply and enhance your skills and capabilities. The management's most of the emphasis is on the way to work as a better team and meet the desired goals in a very friendly and comfortable way. It proved to be a great platform for me improve my skills as an effective team player. The company projects with short deadlines train its employees to how give the maximum output in pressure situations.
Pros
away days, claims on public holiday, health insurance
Cons
increasing saturation within company, low annual bonus
Productive and fun workplace
QHSE Specialist (Former Employee) –  IslamabadMay 3, 2016
the best work environment in Pakistan, very friendly and supportive management. all the facilities and work culture makes it a fun place to work
One of the best employers in Telcom industry
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Karachi, PakistanMarch 24, 2017
Wonderful pace to work and grow. Telenor is one the best companies to work in telecommunication industry. Company highly values innovation and offer perfect work life balance.
Pros
Flexi hours, Innovative, Work life Balance
Amazing Job for learning and improve yourself.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Narowal, PakistanMay 14, 2017
it is an amazing place where You got evaluated against your goals and they are quite challenging, helps you grow as a professional, become more competitive, enhance your skill.
Pros
Medical, Accommodation, Food Allowance, Transport
Cons
working Hours, in rushy area
productive company ina way to enhance personal skills
customer relation officer (Former Employee) –  lahoreDecember 28, 2012
i have to met targets every day which is given by team leader so every day act like a last day closing
i learned how to handle customers relatin their issues
management was good with employes.
everyone was good ready to help others if have some issue relted to work.
meet targets at the end of the day on daily basis.
communicate wih every kind of customer.
Pros
tea
Cons
8 hours duty
productive and fun place like ping pong
Retail Outlet (Former Employee) –  KarachiJune 4, 2017
Good place of working
09:00 to 6:00 job
Every day is a new day
Sometime outdoor activities
Pros
sometime free lunches.
Cons
short break, health care
productive n in
Customer Relationship Officer (Former Employee) –  LahoreSeptember 20, 2014
• Provide timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests
• Process customer returns according to established department policies and procedures
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• To achieve the sales targets assigned by VAS department.
Pros
bonus n rewards and entertainment
Cons
Organization with great culture and planning
Customer Management Specialist (Former Employee) –  LahoreSeptember 19, 2016
In experience with Telenor, I have groomed my skills in all Fields related to business Management, Starting as a Customer Service officer till Now Working Customer Management Specialist my experience is full of learning.
culturally strong
2G/3G Radio Planning and Optimization Engineer (Former Employee) –  Multan, PakistanFebruary 23, 2015
Extremely strong cultural values being followed up
No door policy
Great respect for women, being facilitated with free transportation, Day care center and free medical insurance for all dependants
Pros
Stress free job No micro managment
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Telenor. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2