Teradata Employee Reviews

Productive, Ethical
Professional Services Consultant(intern) (Former Employee) –  Capital TerritorySeptember 12, 2019
One of the best companies I have Worked in. Best work environment, supportive and best in ethics. I have learned a lot of professional skills here. It provides opportunities to the employees to develop and enhance new skills
Good place
Application Developer (Current Employee) –  islamabad, pakistanFebruary 17, 2019
Its a good workplace. But only a consulting center. Not great place to learn software development. Otherwise its pretty peaceful and provides a great work life balance and learning opportunities.
Good Place to work
PS Consultant and Application Developer (Current Employee) –  PakistanJune 21, 2018
Teradata is very a good place to work. Management is good and here in teradata you have a good balance of work and life. I personally learned many new things in teradata.
average internship experience
HR Intern (Former Employee) –  PakistanMarch 22, 2018
was required to sort out the HR files. Didn't get to work on very challenging tasks. The internship was unpaid. spent about 3 weeks there. didnt get to learn quite much.
productive and fun place
sales intern (Former Employee) –  karachiJanuary 14, 2017
it was good learning experience at teradata. it had been a great experience and it guided me about how should i learn and move on in my life which will be beneficial in my life
Very nice place for Big Data learning
Intree (Former Employee) –  LahoreApril 14, 2016
Teradata is one of the best companies which is working on big data domain. The learning capacity is very huge and Teradata provides a very well established environment to learn new things.
Productive and Fun Place
Business Operations Consultant (Former Employee) –  PakistanMarch 5, 2016
Best working culture and environment with ample amount of recreational activities for the employees. Maintains a work life balance while meeting the targets. Provides global exposure.,
DWH Consultant (Current Employee) –  Islamabad, PAKISTANNovember 17, 2013
organizational culture, team spirit, passion to thrive for excellence, values, eagerness for knowledge sharing among each other that has led us so far.