The Bank of Khyber Employee Reviews

Internee (Former Employee) –  Dera ismail khanJuly 6, 2019
it was a great experience working with bank of Khyber Islamic banking.it was my first internship during my studies, people supported me a lot. a very best working environment they provide to their employees.
Shariah Auditor - Branch Operations (Current Employee) –  PeshawarMay 11, 2019
-Go to the assigned branch before branch opening time
-Start our checking with overall branch control environment and after that go for physical cash checking/balancing according to state bank of Pakistan policies and internal bank rules regulations.
-The hardest part of the job is that it require a lot of focus and responsibility and very hard to maintain a work life balance
-Perks/protocol
Its a Banking Sector
I-Engineer OG-I - Establishment Division (Current Employee) –  Head Office, PeshawarDecember 27, 2018
Majorly involved in Engineering related works. Diesel Generators procurement and their Services and Maintenance are the key responsibilities through out Pakistan for The Bank of Khyber. Chillers and AC's are also a part of job. A typical day is with complaints related to DG Sets from different branches and to keep them operational a close liaison with branch and service provider remain intact. Majorly learning is how to handle the work raised by ay branch and keep banking operations smooth. Its a managerial job related to services and maintenance and billing and respective areas. Workplace is also friendly. Hardest part is that generators are basically machines and as in Pakistan electricity crises are huge so majorly dependents on these machines and frequent works arise in a day which is handled smoothly. Most enjoyable part is its my related job and daily base coordination with branches and vendors make my work smooth and feels good at end.
i learnt a lot during ,my internship periods at both the banks.
Internship (Former Employee) –  Khyber-PakhtunkhwaJuly 30, 2018
In a normal working day the job timing was from 8:0 am to 4:0 pm in the evening. I learned a lot under the supervision of my superiors.
The working environment was good. The employees were all local so the workplace culture was more suitable for working.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Culture work place
INTERNI (Former Employee) –  AbbottabadJuly 26, 2018
This is a govt bank . Its have good work place for worker .Its easy to work here . The give great experience to any employee. The staff is very good . The also care about the customer relationship
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short breaks
Learning and cooperative
Credit Analyst (Current Employee) –  PakistanDecember 17, 2017
The bank of Khyber is a public sector organization. My experience here is essential learning and exposure into corporate finance and asset management.
Pros
Job security and technical and challenging nature of job
Cons
Low salary and remuneration
The Bank of Khyber (BOK) is best in the country in developing a wide range of consumer products, to enhance businesses and financial needs.
Junior Officer (Former Employee) –  Swabi , KPK PakistanDecember 6, 2017
BOK have great professional environment and positive employees culture which makes the personalities.The management here creates a very dynamic culture that strengthen the overall working environment. Working with a diverse group of people from all parts of the country and getting approvals from the management is the toughest part of the job.
Pros
Free to do your work
Cons
The politics and back biting....
Micro finance banking
Credit Assistant (Current Employee) –  Mardan PakistanOctober 18, 2017
We provide micro finance facilities to customer and provide loan for small businesses. we facilitate the customer through different schemes and provide the valuable consultation to customers.
Good Work place,good Culture environment.
Credit Officer- SME Assets Department (Current Employee) –  Peshawar, PakistanOctober 16, 2017
It is a nice place for working. The colleagues are cooperative and just like family environment. There is no extra work burden. No cross selling of other products like bank assurance policies,Credit cards etc. The maturity benefits are the nice one among Pakistan banking industry.
Pros
Good Provident Funds and Gratuity Policy
Cons
Promotion Policy recently changed has impact on employees turnover
have a good experience in that organization
Admin & Accounts Officer (Former Employee) –  K.P.K PESHAWAR PAKISTANAugust 27, 2017
I had a good experience at that organization , and its an owner for me to have the experience of such a big and great organization its really means allot to me and for my future .
Great Place to work..
CD Incharge (Current Employee) –  PeshawarApril 26, 2017
The Bank of Khyber is one of the best and fastest growing semi government bank is Pakistan, its as usual 9 to 5 job having a good environment to work and deal with helpful colleagues, a place where i have learned new thing which include sale and banking operation including customer care and service. The Management totally support the staff interest, the working environment is quite good, ever staff member enjoy being part of the bank. the enjoyable part f the job is to deal with customer in a very frank manner.
Pros
Friendly enviroment
Cons
Little Bonus
Very professional working environment
Manager Operations (Former Employee) –  ChiniotDecember 27, 2016
I have more than 14 years experience in Accounts, Finance and banking operations in leading Pakistani commercial and micro finance banks.
Work to learn more
OFFICE ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  PeshawarFebruary 23, 2016
Dealing with different customer, every day we learn more and more ,good attitiude ,thebank of khyber have good management but they are giving low package,we learn more every day ,good co-working enviroment ,challanges to face
Pros
Free tea
Cons
Short break
Learning Plateform
AML,KYC& EDD ANALYST (Former Employee) –  PKFebruary 14, 2016
Responsible for providing full assistance, support and a quality guide line to all the branch staff. As the AML/KYC Analyst, I was accountable for the execution of the Bank’s first line of defense against Money Laundering by vigilantly implementing the AML/KYC and other client due diligence activities Like CDD and EDD on behalf of Bank. I was Responsible to support broker, dealer, corporate relationships within the Banks, Brokers & Exchanges high AML risk segment
It was worth working here.
During my internship (Former Employee) –  PakistanSeptember 7, 2015
It was a good plate form for me to have a good start..I worked here and learned a lot from here and wish to work more to groom my self.
Job experience
General Banking Officer (Current Employee) –  Peshawar, PNWSeptember 1, 2015
In my short spam of time at The Bank of Khyber, I came to know that the environment over there is very friendly. One can approach to their head of Dept. without any hesitation. The seniors welcome there juniors and are always ready to help them in all aspects.
Got good skills
Internee Assistant Accounts (Current Employee) –  Peshawar, PNWApril 11, 2015
I have got great work experience and my communication skills are much improved and also my confidant level became very high while dealing with customers. I can also work in tough routine and can handle work stress easily
Pros
Free lunch, Tea and respect etc
Cons
health care
Gym,Sports
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Karachi, PSDAugust 23, 2014
With very short cut off office timing and lots of pressure of customers provide smiley service is one of my jobs req.
Intern
INTERN (Former Employee) –  PakistanMarch 10, 2014
• Learn account opening
• Cheque cancellation
• Online money transfer
• Collecting OBC ( out bills for collection), LBC ( Local Bills for collection ) and out station cash withdrawal
Very productive and engaging
Director (Former Employee) –  Peshawar, Khyber pakhtunkhwaFebruary 20, 2014
Being Director of a new development initiative, work was tremendously engaging and hectic. Every day was a new learning experience as the program was first of its type in the banking history of the country. Management was very appreciative and cooperative. Coworkers were supportive and enthusiastic. Part of the job related to managing the government financed programs and they were accompanied with political strings. Like any well managed development initiative, results were most amazing and extremely satisfying experiences.
Pros
Opportunity to develop new products
Cons
Not much