The Educators Employee Reviews

Excellent
ACOUNTANT (Current Employee) –  Wah CanttSeptember 1, 2019
My review is excellent work experience .My experience of accounts is good as well as admin also . I learn more things from this job and also grooming my self .
Prodictive
Academic coordinator (Former Employee) –  PunjabAugust 29, 2019
The educators provide growth and learning opportunities to it employ. The working environment is very conducive though it took me a lot of hard work to be a part of the educators
A friendly environment, but too much work
Teacher (Former Employee) –  DefenceMay 16, 2019
The environment is friendly but there is too much work and less salary. The students are well-mannered. Sometimes there is lack of co-ordination. Too much restrictions for teachers.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Short breaks
Work Place
Assistant Manager Relationship (Current Employee) –  MultanMay 10, 2019
There is least implementation of system to improve the business role, no proper franchise system, GAPs are being utilize abnormal to get befits by the network associates.
Pros
Lots of vacation time, friendlly Environment
Cons
Failure Franchise system, Least system implemnetation
a good place to work at
teaching +managment (Former Employee) –  NarowalMarch 10, 2019
It was place where i found myself. A place where i got appreciation respect and kindness. It was the start of my career as a teacher. Educators is not just an institute for the students but for the teachers too. Every single day was a new challenge to learn more and to practice more. the management was excellent. They really knew how to run an institute with good education and norms both for the learners and the helpers who help to learn them. i learned a lot in this institution. i learned how to pour yourself out, how to make others to understand you. The environment was very good to work in . the hardest part of my job there was to check the piles of copies there and to see the cute little lives to carry those piles. But to enjoyable part of the day was the break time to see them happy and to relax a bit.
Pros
appreciation
Cons
very hectic routine
very nice place
Teaching Assistant (Former Employee) –  SargodhaDecember 19, 2018
It was a very productive working environment. There was a wide choices of subjects to choose from also the culture if the institute was very interesting.
Pros
very organised
Cons
no paid vacations
learning opportunitity
Parents relationship officer (Former Employee) –  SindhJuly 4, 2018
The educators is good place to work in. Management is very supportive and motivate their work towards success. The educators provides education level upto 10th level.
Teacher (Former Employee) –  JhelumApril 26, 2018
Everyday in The Educators was same Teachers arrived at 7 a.m. and attend the assembly and after the assembly i moved to my class with my students and i always ask my students that how are you and after that i start teaching them i was teacher of general sciences of whole school i take 7 lectures everyday back to back except Friday .
what i learned from this job is how to be calm and how to handle people.
The management of this institute was neither too good nor too bad .
The culture and environment of that institute was friendly.
I found nothing tough in that job.
For me dealing with the students and answering their questions and getting feedback from them was the most enjoyable part of that job.
Pros
Free Tea
Cons
short break
productive work place
Teacher (Former Employee) –  PakpattanMarch 16, 2018
It was a good experience. I learned a lot during my stay there. i like administration tasks, so i some times involved in school administration. it was a productive experience.
Pros
non
Cons
short break
The Educators is the best platform to develop and polish one's skills
"Class Teacher" (Former Employee) –  RawalpindiFebruary 27, 2018
well as far as my experience is concerned, The Educators is the best place to learn and develop creative skills. the competent atmosphere provides opportunity to everyone to flourish by working hard.
Pros
Friendly atmosphere less number of lessons per day
Cons
salary is not equal to work load
A very bad experience
Teacher (Play group) (Former Employee) –  Asghar Mall, RawalpindiDecember 10, 2017
There owners are bad people who want to full there stomach and pay very less to qualified teachers. The don't have any facility for teachers and theyeven pay 5,000 to there teachers...
Learning section
Teacher (Former Employee) –  KarachiOctober 7, 2017
This place is very good for my starting career and the things should change is discriminatory behaviors with the employees and mostly they should increase pay scale.
it was just good
Sr. Teacher (Former Employee) –  PakistanSeptember 28, 2017
that was a good experience there is no benefits for Honest and loyal teachers so i just do my work with honesty but when i felt that nobody give me respect just because of honesty so i left it
The Educators
Teacher (Current Employee) –  LahoreSeptember 12, 2017
Such a good experience in the educators such a good place to work
My time was really good which i spend there They gave alot of opportunities to their staff
Managerial Skills Enhancement
Principal (Current Employee) –  LahoreSeptember 6, 2017
As I'm working in The Educators from last 2 years. I have learnt about managerial skills. The culture at this work place is good and safe. This institute is providing me healthy benefits too.
A tough Environment
Teacher (Former Employee) –  KarachiAugust 27, 2017
Management is not good.
Day is quite hard for the teachers.
Poor salary package.
Learned to work hard.
Had disciplinary issues.
small project big efforts
English Teacher Grade 1 to 5 (Former Employee) –  lahore pakistanAugust 15, 2017
it was not a big institute although their team was really good. they were very helpfull. salary package was not so attractive but it was a good experience working there.
good learning environment,friendly environment with senoirs.
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Rawalpindi, PKMarch 15, 2017
In this school i learnt a lot,or i should say this is the workplace where i started teaching.Here senior teachers guided me how to teach.they arranged training classes for new and inexperianced teachers.
Pros
tea breake, for maintaining desciplaine school administration has hired saparate person.
Cons
no play ground
my experience in the educators institution.
teaching (Former Employee) –  MuzaffarabadFebruary 24, 2017
The educators is a institution where I learnt a lot about modern teaching techniques and strategies. During four years b.ed hons program I learn modern teaching methoda and in this institution I used all these methods of teaching and all new strategies and techniques . I enjoy a lot while teaching here .
Pros
free tea
Cons
short breaks
Not Too much
Teacher (Former Employee) –  FaisalabadFebruary 9, 2017
I Works a teacher in the educatoes. and did my job very honestly. i am a hard working person. and i likes the religion islam. i am very much concious.
Pros
fees lunches
Cons
short breaks