United Nations Employee Reviews

Working for United Nations has sharpened my skills and help me grow in my professional and personal life.
Public Information/Donor relations Officer (Current Employee) –  Islamabad, PakistanSeptember 18, 2018
The United Nations vision to help people in need has always inspired me to to take on new challenges and continue to achieve bigger milestones. My jobs is not merely a means towards the end of earning, but also provides a purpose in life.

United Nations corporate culture is exemplary that encourages work ethics deeply rooted in humanity and humility.

Working with a dynamic and diverse team has been an amazing learning experience. United Nations is truly an international organisation that includes awe inspiring people from all over the world, coming together to bring about a change and help those who need it the most.
Pros
diversity, impartiality, inclusiveness, collaborative, respect for humanity, humility, dynamic, challenging
Cons
strict hierarchy
Best Places to work at
Intern (Former Employee) –  Islamabad, PakistanMay 2, 2018
It was an amazing experience to start your career journey with UN. I loved working there. My manager helped me excel through my internship program. I learned to meet deadlines and get credit for the work it did.
Pros
Mission of the UN
Good working
Logistics Assistant (Former Employee) –  PakistanMay 17, 2016
Good working relations, had good training's and warehouse management skills. Had good experince with internal Displacement Persons
Pros
Cons
Short Breaks and good Health care insurance
The working condition were very friendly.
Project Engineer. (Former Employee) –  Pakistan South Asia.December 21, 2015
I had Good experience while working for the this company, All of the staff was very co-operative. I had full support from my bosses during my stay with company and their help enabled me to complete the job on time.
Productive Work Enviorment
Senior Logistics Assistant Operations (Former Employee) –  Peshawar PakistanJune 23, 2015
Productive Work Enviorment, Multicultural Team
Team of Professionals
Cooperative and supportive Supervisors
Learned how to manage Different Tasks / staff in Emergencies
Social Worker.
Social Worker (Former Employee) –  PakistanOctober 6, 2012
I liked working there, I have no complaints. During the day I had meetings daily with people, if there was any problem with schools, families, hospitals, etc. we report it to our main office and they take care of it.
Pros
met a lot of new people
Cons
n/a