jobs in Islamabad
- The ideal candidate should be at least Matric qualified (LTV License holder) along with 4 to 5 years of driving experience.
- Must drive at a reasonable speed.
- Lead the Corporate Sales strategy and business plans with support from the planning team.
- The KPIs need to be submitted to the strategy team as well.
- Dashboard for reporting, Departmental KPIs, ERP, new system/process development & issues resolution, policy & processes development.
- Partnering with the Corporate HR Team to provide practical solutions for talent development, including understanding and anticipating employee’s professional…
- Collaborate with the finance team on yearly forecasting efforts.
- Support the payment processing team.
- Coordination with IT for the development of reports.
- Candidate should have a Bachelors / Masters degree in Human Resource with 5 to 7 years of working experience in OD (Organizational Development) domain and know…
- Participate in ongoing software development process improvement.
- Working knowledge of wireframing tools, CSS3, responsive design, and HTML5.
- Working on commercial development of current and future products, services and processes on the SME / Corporate, SOHO & M2M roadmap.
- Assist developers, operations team and data warehouse team in day to day operational support.
- Executive IT – Database Administrator is required in Islamabad for…
- Coordinate with sales team and close deals.
- The ideal candidate should have a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or in a relevant field with business…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.