jobs in Pakistan
You refined by:
Project Manager (undo)
Khaiwa Khan & Brothers.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- We are seeking a detail-oriented, thorough, and organized Construction Project Manager to join our growing team.
- Order and manage materials and equipment.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Technical knowledge of Web and Mobile Development Software methodologies, tools and techniques.
- Conducting status review meetings with team members.
Islamabad Recruitment Company Pakistan (IRCO)
- Islamabad Recruitment Company (IRCo) is hiring for a client company and you can apply or recommend.
- BS (CS), Certification in Project Management Experience:
- In this role, you will employ your project management and leadership skills to manage and execute multiple projects and manage the delivery of project work,…
- 2 years working experience in project management in the information technology sector • Solid technical background with understanding & hands-on experience in…
- Working as a liaison between our production team and our clients.
- Reviewing daily work of our production team and forwarding it to our clients.
- Looking for Project Manager (NGO/Hospital/Health Care Background) who has 8-10 years’ experience of developing policies, protocols, systems and standard…
- Time estimates for product/project delivery after consultation with technical team and Director R&D operations.
- Ensure timely delivery of the project/product.
Be the first to see new jobs in Pakistan
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.