- Proven work experience as a software security engineer or information security engineer.
- Work with DevOps engineers to integrate static and dynamic analysis…
- Experience creating and evolving platform libraries/services used by other engineers.
- Ability to attract, develop, and inspire a team of high performing…
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers.
- 5+ Years of relevant experience.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in CS/SE.
- Minimum 6-8 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required with Computer Science OR Software Engineering majors.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience.Programming experience with Python/Node Js.
- Bachelors in CS/SE or equivalent.
- Experience of web servers such as Nginx.
- Software Engineer - Social Media Management.
- 3-4 years of relevant experience.
- BCS/BSIT/MSCS/MSIT/MBIT or other relevant degree.
- Closely collaborate with Front-End/Full-Stack Engineers to seamlessly implement the user experiences.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience.
- Senior Software Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer.
- The Software QA Engineer will have following responsibilities:
- QA certification will be a plus.
- 3 - 4 Years of relevant Experience.
- BS/MS in CS/IT or other relevant field.
- BS/MS in Computer Science / Software Engineering.
- 6+ years software development experience.
- 4+ years experience in one of more of the following languages:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.