- Solid experience as a DevOps Engineer in a 24×7 uptime Amazon AWS environment, including automation experience with configuration management tools.
- You will employ your Infrastructure and systems engineering skills to help, design, build and release Infrastructure that will be used across the Product range.
- Administration Linux & Windows Server on Premises & Cloud AWS.
- Monitoring GoDaddy Server, VM and Physical Machine.
- Administration TFS, Git Server and Redmine.
- We are looking for Software engineer(not developer only) for longterm job (initially 6 months contract will be offered).
- Testing and evaluating new programs.
- Afiniti is the world’s leading applied artificial intelligence and advanced analytics provider.
- Afiniti Enterprise Behavioral Pairing™ uses artificial…
- 1-AWS Certified Associate Engineering preferable Solution Architect.
- 2-Good scripting skills – Bash, Pearl, Ruby or Python.
- 7-Minimum 3 years of experience.
- IVolve offers its customers a wide range of services, ranging from cloud adoption and migration services to OpenStack based private/public cloud deployments,…
- Implement integrations requested by customers.
- Provide Level 2 technical support.
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience.
- The division is seeking a self-motivated DevOps Engineer who will work collaboratively with our development team, design and implement innovative solutions to…
Qubit Solutions Pvt Ltd
- Experience in leading software teams in an agile environment.
- Experience with contributing to an Open source Community.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.